My SO does not know that I cross-dress, however from time to time I do drop hints. The other day she stopped at Ulta to pick up some eye cream. When she got home, I asked her if she got her stuff. She said yes, to which I replied, "Did you remember to pick up the eye shadow I asked for?" Her reply was "Stay here I be right back." She came back into the room carrying a hand full of her makeup. She said you asked for it; now you are going to get it. She proceeded to do my face completely. As she was doing it she kept saying things like you have great eyes and perfect lips. When she finished, I went to the bathroom to check out her handiwork. It was awesome. She came in and we talked about her technique(much better than I have ever done) and the colors she used. She said "you are enjoying this aren't you?" I said yes, then she asked the most interesting question of the evening. She said "If I do this again, would you go out with it on?" My reply was "well it depends." She said on what? My reply, "I would have to be dressed completely as a woman." She said we can work on that. I said, you would have to help me pick out clothes and things. She said "if you want to we can." That was the end of the conversation for the evening. My plan is next time we go shopping together to ask her if she wants to take me shopping to get ready for our girly outing.