Thread: Adrenaline rush

Adrenaline rush

You have some time alone and get dressed up. No one should be home for sometime but then............ You hear the door open!!!! OMG I can't be caught. Talk about your heart pounding lol. Undress in seconds flat. Hide your stuff and try to act cool. Your heart wants to jump out of your chest. Whew that was close. Has it ever happened to you? Caught or were you saved?

Gina

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Yes, when I was a beginner and still living at home. My folks knew something was up and later found me out by circumstantial evidence. They never actually caught me dressed, though.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginawithin View Post
    You have some time alone and get dressed up. No one should be home for sometime but then............ You hear the door open!!!! OMG I can't be caught. Talk about your heart pounding lol. Undress in seconds flat. Hide your stuff and try to act cool. Your heart wants to jump out of your chest. Whew that was close. Has it ever happened to you? Caught or were you saved?

Gina
    Saved, man you descibed that feeling oh to well, wasn't exactly a great day.

Many times when i was younger and i was never caught :whew!
    I must have had more lives than a cat and probably used them all up too!!

Gold Member
    When I first started dressing.
    I was home all dressed, on the phone, and was about to be an hour late picking my wife up from work. She got a ride. When she was pounding on the front door, well I about got caught. It was that same night that I calmly explained being CD.

And yes even though I knew I was late, I still almost crapped my pantyhose when I heard the pounding.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Never got caught but come close several times. Now she knows so theres no worry now.
    Angie

Hell Yes

My wife was at parent/teacher conferences & was going to out for dinner before she went for the evening sessions. I was all dressed in my maid uniform & having a ball when I heard my wife's vehicle in the driveway. I never undressed so fast in my life. THEN, I had to jump in the shower to get rid of the makeup. She simply changed her mind about going out, wanted a snack & a nap. That was a VERY close call.

Thought I got away with it!

I had what I thought was a near miss about fifteen years ago. My wife had gone out for the day I got dressed in her white basque, panties and stockings. I heard the front door slam and her footsteps on the stairs. All I could do was jump into bed and pull up the sheets. She'd forgotten something. When she saw me in bed sweating she thought I was ill. I went along with this. Two years later she told me that she knew what I had been wearing that morning. Shucks. By then she knew all about me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Left a bra on the floor

Back when I was married.
    She got so mad, thinking I had brought another woman into our bedroom!

She calmed down a lot after I told her it was mine! I was only in the, " Sox in a bra, and ladies shorts", stage of dressing back then anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

caught or not

The wife just left to go back to work from her lunch break. So I quickly jumped into some summer attire, nice tank top and shorts threw on some sandals and sat down at the kitchen table to finish the crossword puzzle, not five minutes later the dog started going nuts and the door bell rang, now I was just outa sight of the front door and couldn't see who it was, I could hear a male voice saying nice doggie nice doggie, The heart almost came out of my mouth. Once I finally could swallow it back down I asked who it was.
    It was the meter reader for the gas company. Now I am stuck in the kitchen no place to go to get undressed, without him seeing me. Now lucky for me the dog would not leave the front door, so i yelled to him to meet me at the side door. As he walked away I RAN like HELL to the bedroom to change. and met him at the side door. Heart pounding a mile aminute. Whew close but not busted this time.
    I just wish I knew how to unclip a bra as fast as I do now, when I was younger. lol
    I guess two hands are better than one.

marieanne
    Last edited by marieanne; 09-25-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: dummy for got words

We have a big bay window with no drapes and one night the wife and kids were away so I took a big blanket and covered it so I could make a vid of my swimsuits. Well a knock on the door sent me into panic. It was my neighbor. Talk about a quick strip. She knew I was home alone. She a ? for me but asked why the drapes. Another time I got all dolled up dress and heels with wig and went out side to enjoy the feel. Well It was late and walked to the front of the house and all of a sudden a car moved it the next drive way. There I was shocked. I swear they looked my way as I quick made it back into the house. Another time the said same neighbor walked in the back door when I was dressed. I saw her and ran like hell. Did she ever se me???? She never has said a word till this day.

Gina

I've had a few under-cover-ducks

Probably the one that had me going the most was when I thought my friend had left, he had, Problem is he has a key to my house (how he got it I still don't know) and he waltzed back in to pick up his wallet he left....problem is I was dressed...hearing the door I flew (superman has nothing on me) under the blankets. He came in and sat on my chair next to the bed and talked for about an hour,all the while me under the covers. If he thought anything he never mentioned it.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was out on the front porch around dusk a few months ago having a smoke.Well the neighbors GF and young daughter pull up in front of my house. There I am in make up,wig and very short cut off jean shorts so I get up to go back in the house and peer back thru the blinds hoping I didn't get outed.
    Well the other day She asked me who the cute young girl on the front porch was.I said it was a girl I hade been friends with and she was checking on my cats.She kept on with "T's got a girl friend" ribbing so I let it go so I didn't spill the beans.
    She asked if I had broken up with that guy I had been seeing so I told her no the girl in question is more like a girl friend.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    I guess this is just part of the closet CD's life and the bit of thrill we live for - are we all adrenalin junkies??

Anyhow, the stories all sound so famaliar. My first "close shave" was when I was about 16. I was dressed in my sisters mini dress with make-up etc (cant remember the underwear details?) all along at home thinking I had the house for myself for the afternoon. Anyway after just getting relaxed with being dressed I hear the from door opening - my sister had come home early (very early). I hid in the closet ( hence a closet CD) and could hear her calling my name from the kitched. I dashed into the bathroom and into the shower pretending I never heard her!!! There were a few other close ones when partly dressed but easly hidden with a bathrobe or jacket. The next closest one was when I was a student and was alone and dressed (no make up luckily) when my flatmate (a very conservative GG) came home. I did the bed diving trick "got a headacke". She sat on a chair next to me and chatted for a while before heading off again.
    Since being married my wife knows all about it so that makes it easier but there are still the kids, neighbours, work, friends etc to hide from. Makes life exciting!

Sam xx

Got traped once in the basement by my parents when I was sixteen while wearing my mom's bra,girdle, and stockings. Fastest strip in history! Now how to explain being nude in the basement? A specially with a "you know what "that wouldn't go away. HID
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Never been caught but always ultra careful. As a young (teenage) experimenter with female clothing, I lived in a house with opaque glass in the front door, so I could move upstairs quickly without being seen - unless a caller looked through the letterbox. Of course, I could not guard against one of my parents coming home unexpectedly and entering with a key other than by bolting he door from within - which I always did. I kept in reserve some excuses for why the door had been bolted but, fortunately, never had to use them.

Houses I have lived in since have all had different layouts and locations but only one was helpful to dressing activities in that it was possible to be, in the back rooms of the house, unobservable from the outside and with direct access to the stairs for quick retreat. Unfortunately, my present house has large windows, widely accessible and visible from outside and with the staircase accessible only via a hallway with lots of glass. Only on winter evenings when all the ground floor curtains can be drawn, am I able to move freely downstairs as well as up. I make sure that my male clothes are always left in the bathroom so that I can return there to change if anyone comes into the house.

I have wondered whether, next time we move house, one of the features I shall look for will be its suitabilty for dressing. I fear, by then, I shall be too old to bother much anyway!

I don't think that she told my mother!

While in my teenage years I was once wearing my favourite dress.....my sister's of course; and got caught by my grandmother.......[COLOR="YellowGreen"]."...I have to act in a play at school in which I am a girl.... I was just choosing what to wear.....", [/COLOR]said I. I begged her not to tell my mother....I believe she didn't, because mother would have beaten my sister's panties and training bra out of me!

Two years ago I got caught by an uncle for whom I was doing some work in Florida. I ran to my room and changed. Later that night, I brought up the subject at dinner time: [COLOR="yellowgreen"]"....that's nothing weird to me....you see.....while in college my roommate used to wear girl's clothes very often......" [/COLOR]he said!

Close calls: like all of us, many!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

It has happened to me. Nothing like hearing that door open. It is amazing how fast one can change cloths when one is motivated.
    Trisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]