Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: alone

Quote Originally Posted by michellechez View Post
    Does anyone get tired of dressing alone?
    I dress at home but my wife and children know about it. I have joined meetup to find others in my area and have only today started a corrispondence with someone.

what I am inside is screaming to come out

It is my time, which I rarely get with teenage kids. I find dressing alone relaxing and helps to clear my mind.

I get dressed alone, I am not a pretty sight in just a bra and panties. Once I'm dressed I go out and inflict my beauty on the rest of the world.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Yes, it would be nice to have close friends who not only accept your dressing but actually enjoy your company when your dressed. I think this is the reason that so many come back from the various gatherings elated with the great time that they had.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    You're not alone -- well, kinda-sorta anyway -- there are 233 other people on site as I write this.
    point well taken!

Alone, alone, that is the way it is. I would love to go over to another girls home an play dress up. I don't think that will happen any time soon. I did get to go to Over the Rainbow here in Portland to try on clothes and get some fashion advice. Victoria was great, and I had so much fun, but I rarely rarely get the opurtunity.

Cheers,

BF

Silver Member
    I do not get tired of dressing alone in the sense that I will never get tired of dressing under any circumstances. I have been dressing for about 50 years and until 5 months ago I was content on doing it alone. It was at this time that I began my search for a cd friend that lives close enough to me to visit regularly. I have not been successful in my search so far. I know that there are others like me that live close to me but they are all so reluctant to leave the safety of thier closets. I can understand this as I was the same way for such a long time. It is not easy finding a cd friend where I happen to live. This is proving to be so unfortunate for me however I am optimistic and will continue my search.

Banned Read only
    Sure, I get tired of dressing alone. I get tired of feeling alone. I live in a town full of religious folks. I'm not going to knock anyones religion. But, I don't really have anyone to hang out with and I don't know of anywhere safe to go dressed. On the other hand, there is a comfort in being alone. Remember you can be alone, but not lonely. Actually... no-one here at this site is alone anymore. Take Care - Virginia -

No way!!! Dress every chance you get!

XOXO tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by michellechez View Post
    Does anyone get tired of dressing alone?
    Yes and no, I like my free time to myself when I can get some, but the thought is there sometimes yes, it would be fun to meet and dress w/ someone else that I clicked with.

Ar first it wasn't a problem - being alone. In fact, I preferred it what with trying different themes, getting the clothes that I liked and looked good on me. Getting up the nerve to pluck the eyebrows, get rid of all the hair that didn't belong, polish my nails, get a good supply of shoes, try out makeup, a good wig and finding the hair style that looked best. Trying to look as fem as possible. When I felt confident in that I would go out for short walks, drive around, go to movies. Got excited about the tap,slap sound of walking in heels.
    Now, when dressed, after over 40 years of the various stages of dressing, I feel absolutely comfortable and act as womanly and as naturally as I can. It just feels so naturally wonderful. Actually hate to undress and return to my masculine self. Always try to have something on that reminds me of Dawn. Some scent, panties, a neutral outfit, shoes (flats). And I just enjoy being with others, interacting as Dawn, I love it and want it more and more. Just love being a girl - would love to try it full time, want it fulll time. Unfortunately I'm of an age and in a long time marraige that makes itunlikely but there is no greater feeling than being out and about and enjoying the feeling, the appearance and the sounds of femininity. Enjoying it totally and envying the girls that can do it 24/7, wishing I could. To paraphrase Kermit - It ain't easy being me.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Or,

No, I'm not addicted to cross-dressing, I can give it up any time. Any time. Honest.

Katie B

Just like the rest of us then

joanne

hi

yes it is boring to dress alone= nice to have company - someone to help with makeup - and share clothing ideas

I like to get dressed alone but to be dressed with other people.

I dress alone but have GG friends I go out with have been invited out to things and a girls night out with them.
    I will follow my heart

Quote Originally Posted by RylieCD View Post
    Dressing has always been an alone thing to do, but wanting to be alone..No not really. I enjoy my times alone because that means I can dress but I dont like being alone (does that make sense)? Also since it is alone thing and I dont think I can go out, I feel trapped, trapped insised my house. I know some of you would just say go out then, if only it was that easy?!?!?
    That's just how I feel Rylie - except I never get the house to myself these days. Frustrated doesn't come close.

Smile Alone

I'm always alone when I dress. I'd love to dress with another MTF CD to see how it is and what happens.

Lilly

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I've only been out dressed around lots of people twice once was a long time ago and one was just recently with some GG friends and it was a lot of fun.
    I'd love to find someone close by to hang out with for a day and go shopping.

Aspiring Member
    I'm alone when I dress as a woman unless you count my dog.
    It would be nice to have a GG or another CD to hang out with, but haven't gotten the nerve up to go to a support meeting.
    I do enjoy going out for drives and to the post office after hours to buy stamps out of the machine or check mail in a post office box.

im so LONELY count me in
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I have been looking for someone to play dress-up with for a long time. And I mean that in good way. I would love to have a friend to dress up with, go shopping, have tea with. Just to share this part of me with someone else would be nice. I'd be willing to bet that someone could count more cd's in one large city in the U.S. than the hole state of Maine. That's ok. I like my state. I'm going camping and bird hunting in the north maine woods next week. I love that. I might even get a little cding in too. I have before.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

YES I DO GET TIRED OF DRESSING ALONE , I would love to meet someone to share my secret .

I'm almost never alone my wife is here and I love it.
    Angie

Gold Member
    The actual dressing I do by myself, but for being dressed en femme, I don't dress up just to sit at home and do nothing. Sometimes if it is for photos then maybe but if I am going thru the trouble I am going to be out among people. Lately the only time i dress is for our monthy CD group meetings.

If what you are really asking is if my CD friends are important then yes, very much so. We don't sit around and talk about makeup and the CD life much but it is nice to have those friends who I don't have to watch what I say. Or if my shoes come off they won't ask about my painted toenails or why I have my legs...

Quote Originally Posted by VICKI LYNN HATCHER View Post
    YES I DO GET TIRED OF DRESSING ALONE , I would love to meet someone to share my secret .
    You could start by doing a web search for "crossdresser group" in your city. Or maybe put your location and possibly connect with other girls here, even if it is nothing more than leads to other contacts.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 09-30-2008 at 08:40 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

jbirds
    I often wish i had a dressing partner, i get bored ocassionaly not having anyone to share the expiernece with. plus it would be so fun to dress each other up.