Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: alone

alone

Does anyone get tired of dressing alone?

Yes
    I need a girlfriend, or altenatively i need to get out more!!

Actually no. I do pretty well on my own, and I enjoy my alone time, especially when I'm dressing.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It would be nice to have a CD GF to go places with from time to time.

You're not alone -- well, kinda-sorta anyway -- there are 233 other people on site as I write this.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

well come over to my place girlfriend I'll take you out on the town
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dressing

Sure MJ i would love to have the chance

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    well come over to my place girlfriend I'll take you out on the town
    Who moi?....I,d love too sis

I think everyone wants to be around others who like them for what they are. Only another dedicated crossdresser could possibly begin to understand what it is like to be like this so yeah, I'd love to have friends who are cders. That said I greatly value my time en femme weather I am alone or with someone (usually my wife). Can't get enough of it actually.

I just like dressing! With or without someone is OK, but love doing stuff with my wife en femme.

Hugs Edyta

nope. When I want to be alone I am, when i dont want to be, I invite some company, like my wife or my houseboy to play with me. That simple.

Amanda

I've seen figures say anywhere between 1 and 50% of men crossdress at one time in their lives... You'd think it would be easy to find someone but it's not something men talk about a lot. Yes, I would like that every now and then but I'm afraid of what it might lead to.

Marjory

I never cared untill I made some CD friends. Nice normal drama free CD friends. I found that I really liked having friends who shared this facet of life. Since that time they have either quit dressing, or moved away. I would love to find another CD friend or two. I tend to be very picky about my friends though.

Like many of my other hobbies it's more fun with someone else sometimes.

Although i get enjoyment when i dress alone i have always had this desire to be in the company of someone or many someones, i think it is like i need to be recognise as what i am , i would love to have a friend who would allow me to dress in there company, maybe this winter i will get the courage to go to a meeting , time is my problem ( and not enough guts ).

joanne

( debbeelee 1 just reminded me that my wife is around when i dress but i was not counting that naughty me )
    Last edited by Joanne f; 09-28-2008 at 04:15 AM.

I can't really say as I have never dressed with anyone. Still very much in the closet, as you may have figured out. Perhaps I'll build up the nerve, but right now dressing alone is still pretty exciting for me.

I always dress alone, but I would love to have the chance to spend some time with a CD girlfriend and have an inpromptu fashion show just like real girls do. It would also be nice to have someone to exchange makeup ideas with and to just talk about girl things face to face.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

If I'm in girl mode at home, yeah, it's an alone thing because my wife is currently non-participating. When going out, I have found that it is so much more fun to have a friend along, so much so that quite often I skip a potential solo outing if I don't have a friend to go out with.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Nope!! Never get tired of dressing alone!! Its a solo hobby.. And I have dressed with others and it didn't do anything for me!!

But since I go out enfemme I'm not really alone!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-27-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

yea. i got tired of it a while ago.It was like, for a long time I didn't feel like dressing.....yet I DID feel like dressing. I couldn't figure it out, i just had this strange feeling towards dressing that i never experienced before. Then I realized, i needed someone else to recognize and accept this part of my identity for real. Not just online.It seemed pointless to do it and not ever have anyone else see it or share in it. It just got too damned lonely.

A good clue that your beyond tired of doing it alone is when you find that you're not only talking to yourself...but occassionally answering back.Yikes!
    dann

"It's a great big white world, if we are drained of our colors."

"Think for yourself. Question authority"

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I never crossdress alone! The SO is always with me!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dann View Post
    yea. i got tired of it a while ago.It was like, for a long time I didn't feel like dressing.....yet I DID feel like dressing. I couldn't figure it out, i just had this strange feeling towards dressing that i never experienced before. Then I realized, i needed someone else to recognize and accept this part of my identity for real. Not just online.It seemed pointless to do it and not ever have anyone else see it or share in it. It just got too damned lonely.

A good clue that your beyond tired of doing it alone is when you find that you're not only talking to yourself...but occassionally answering back.Yikes!
    My sentiments exactly!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Since I don't go out enfemme, there are times, when I wish I could be totally dressed from head to toe in a huge crowd of people. Oh well, maybe someday.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes and no

I would prefer to play dress up with a GG I was intimate with. Because the act of dressing up feels VERY much like a personal and private affair!

On the other hand; with all my gear and Sherry's many faces, I often feel like I'm back stage at a Follies Bergerre production!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

alone?

Dressing has always been an alone thing to do, but wanting to be alone..No not really. I enjoy my times alone because that means I can dress but I dont like being alone (does that make sense)? Also since it is alone thing and I dont think I can go out, I feel trapped, trapped insised my house. I know some of you would just say go out then, if only it was that easy?!?!?

I don't get dressed with my friends when I'm in boy mode, so why would I want to get dress in front of other people when I'm in girl mode.To me CDing is my special time alone.
    Susan