Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving legs

Shaving legs

Started shaving legs last spring. had a few looks...but so what!! I love it!

Not Shaving legs

What if you didn't have hair on your legs, what then? I don't, there is nothing I can do about it, of course, I wouldn't do anything about it if I could. It is nice, not to have to tell anyone why you shave your legs. So if you shave your legs long enough, you will be like me, you just go out.

Meag

Weird, Nobody ever say's anything about it! Just me!
    LOL!!!

XOXO Tiffany

i never got any comments about mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I haven't had hair on my legs since the mid 1980's. I can't imagine what it would be like any more.

Oh yeah!!! The only one that cares is my wife!! She wants me to pass as a male in male shorts for the summer!!! Its getting harder and harder to do that, fuzzy legs or not!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

G.G. MEMPHIS,TN. donnasweetheart's Avatar
    My SO keeps his legs shaved all year round only because I like them that way. At first he was a little apprehensive but has found out that it's ok no one really cares one way or another except for him and I.

I shave my legs and no one has ever commented.

The piece de resistance though is putting a brand new pair of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.

I shaved my legs for years and no one ever said anything until I became open about CDing then friends said that they had noticed my shaved legs. I thought this is good it shows that they don't want to embarrase you even if they know.

Me too, shaved or waxed my legs for years and never had any comments one way or the other. I keep all of my body hair free, seems so much more feminine

Shaving

I have always shaved legs and armpits. I started shaving my legs in my teen years since I was regularly racing bikes and motorcycles. Easier to treat cuts and abrasions with shaved legs. My dad was very objective, but he got over it. I am not an overly hairy person anyway, and I love that. So when I shave I can get away without having to do it for a few weeks or more. No one comments or objects. My daughter is jealous of how soft my legs are compaired to hers after I shave.

I started shaving my legs this year, and it's wonderful. I wore shorts all summer, and never got a look or a comment, so now I don't even think about it. I just love putting on stockings on my freshly shaved legs, the feeling is just fantastic.

I started shaving about 1/2 a year ago, and i will never go back. Yeah it does feel so much more feminine to be hairless, and i love it
    Dosed By You

Gold Member
    Mine have been shaved for about 12 years. Sometimes people I know will ask about it, like family or at work or friends who are not CD [the whole ONE]
    It gets to the point where you don't even think about it or anything, unless it is time to shave again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post

The piece de resistance though is putting a brand new pair of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.

Gyod yes it is!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by caroline05tv View Post
    Me too, shaved or waxed my legs for years and never had any comments one way or the other. I keep all of my body hair free, seems so much more feminine
    I've been shaving from nose to toes for a few years now and I wouldn't want it any other way. It just feels so nice. Never heard a word from anyone other than my wife. Never heard a thing from anyone else.

We,re girls...Shaving our legs is natural to us

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Like everyone else here I shave everywhere.

And I will never go back to hairy legs, arms, chest etc. I look more feminine I feel more human. Animals have hair and I am a woman. Not to say men are animals. Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Aspiring Member
    I have been fully shaved now for well onto 4 years, arms, legs, under arms and chest , and no one has even made the slightest comment.

The only comment that i had, was one time in the hospital for a procedure. The nurse came over to shave the area, she looked, and said, good, already shaved

Denise

I've been hairless from the neck down for years. I just started removing (shaved at first then waxed) my arms. Since my legs have always been light as far as hair I may start waxing them also.
    Last edited by EveMarie; 12-13-2009 at 01:56 AM.

I have always kept mine trimmed in the summer when I wear shorts. i got a little carried away 2 weeks ago and shaved them. They looked so nice with my short blue jean cut offs and my tool belt when I was working on the weekend. The wife didn't say anything. I shaved again last week and no comments when I went to the grocery store.
    Maybe I'll shave them full time next year. The wife will be the deciding factor.
    It's certainly much nicer when they're shaved.

Silver Member
    I have shaved my legs in the past and enjoyed doing it. About 5 years ago I developed varicose veins on my legs. I am afraid that shaving will iritate the veins or cause damage to them Does anyone else have this problem and if so how do you cope with it? If I can have these varicose veins surgically removed then maybe I can start shaving again. I am going to ask my doctor about this.

I have a slight varicose on the back of my right calf. I've been shaving right over it with no irritation or damage to my skin at all. Though mine is very slight (about 2" in diameter) I would agree to seeing your MD and getting a professional opinion.

I've been shaving my torso, armpits, and "crotchular region" for about a year now, and can't imagine going back. Tried shaving the legs about a month ago and met with all kinds of trouble, including the dreaded red bumps. I'm trying Nair on my legs now; it's not performing as expected, so once I run out, I'm giving Moom a try. Might hit my arms with that, too.

Wish I could, but I can't, so I don't. *Sob!*

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

joann426

shaving the legs does that include all the way up to your penis even your balls