Thread: One Small step for a man, a big one for Tracy!

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar

One Small step for a man, a big one for Tracy!

A few weeks ago, my partner and I planed to allow me to dress as our sons were a way. this was a massive step for both of us, as Raksha has always know right from the start of our relationship about my Dressing. However for certain reason she has only seen me fully dressed probably a maximum of 3 times. Everything was set for what I hope to be a "moving forward" weekend, however sadly it was not to be, just before the alloted weekend, I did my back in, and that was the end of that. Believe me it was gutting to get so close and lose it.

This weekend has been another chance for me, again the boys have been away, and yesterday I was offered the very rare chance to dress in her presence again, and I grabbed it with both hands. (thanks Love)

I'm not going to say it was a firework moment, it wasn't, however I was given and took the chance to dress fully in her presence, and not just for a few minutes. this for both of us is a massive step forward, and although we both feel the time could have been better for both of us, At least we did this and we are able to move on hopefully.

I know there are many couples on this board, and many RG that come here for support as Raksha does. So I really do just want to say that things can happen even after years and year, Raksha and I have been together for 16 years, so last night for me, was a very big step. So I'd just like to say to her, a very big thank you, I knew Last night was a big step, and I'm so greatful for that we were both able to take it. Thanks you.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Lucky guy. Better get her some flowers.

Wonderful....make sure she knows how you felt
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sounds like you had a good time.

Just make sure that as well as thanking her on here, you thank her in person.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Make sure you do something special for her
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

That's so wonderful -- I hope you have many more times together! How about a nice day out ;-}
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Congrats sweety, I'm jealous I wish my current wife would allow the same for me. She knows of my past but doesn;t want to see me "going through my underwear drawer"…
    My ex-wife and I used to dress together all the time and we loved it. but for now I have to (unfortunately) hide it from my wife and family.

have fun with it!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great news Tracy sounds like you had a great time.Yeah do something nice for her she sounds like a nice lady.

Instead of doing "something nice" for her, how about you talk to her about how it made you feel.
    PUTZ

hmm..its nice that you appreciated the effort, perhaps you should make sure she feels appreciated as well.
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

lucky girl, enjoy the moment and then do something that your wife loves as much as you love CDing.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Thank you for all your comments, and yes I know very much I'm a lucky guy. Well she didn't turn and run a mile 16 years ago. Raksha is very much my Rock, She has always supported me, always ensured I had space when needed, and always been positive.

So thanks Raksha, you really are my world, and I'll love you forever
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]