Thread: Asking a genetic girl where she bought those pants!

Asking a genetic girl where she bought those pants!

I was running an errand the other day and while waiting in line there was this beautiful GG in front of me; she was wearing a pair of nice looking leather pants......I was in femme but no make-up on. I couldn't resist it: "Do you mind if I ask you where you got those lovely pants?"....she went all out and told me, she even added where she'd seen them afterwards at a better price. No funny looks.....so nice. A few weeks later, while in 50-50, I saw a pretty woman wearing a nice pair of low-rise jeans -a weakness of mine-, I asked her the same question......didn't get an answer, only a "who the heck are you?" kind of look...she walked away.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'd like to read about reactions you've gotten when talking to GGs in public places. Interesting enough the first lady in my story was a middle-age woman, while in the second case it was someone in the mid 20s.

Thanks!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyara View Post
    I was running an errand the other day and while waiting in line there was this beautiful GG in front of me; she was wearing a pair of nice looking leather pants......I was in femme but no make-up on. I couldn't resist it: "Do you mind if I ask you where you got those lovely pants?"....she went all out and told me, she even added where she'd seen them afterwards at a better price. No funny looks.....so nice. A few weeks later, while in 50-50, I saw a pretty woman wearing a nice pair of low-rise jeans -a weakness of mine-, I asked her the same question......didn't get an answer, only a "who the heck are you?" kind of look...she walked away.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'd like to read about reactions you've gotten when talking to GGs in public places. Interesting enough the first lady in my story was a middle-age woman, while in the second case it was someone in the mid 20s.

Thanks!
    So where did she get them??

I've complimente or asked several times. I was in drab too. One lady went on to tell me that she this was her first time wearing and so on. I felt like one of the girls.

She got them at a very expensive store (Zara's)..... where I've only gotten....the catalogue!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You know everytime I ask a GG something about the jeans or tops or where she bought them I have gotten nothing but friendly "oh I got these at Macy's or Target" answer never a bad negative vibe at all.
    I did get a Q. from a 20's GG about some jeans I had on(I'm a sucker for low cut jeans too)She asked where I bought them and what size they were.
    I answered very politely and she told me they looked really good on me and she wished her BF would wear jeans like that.
    We walked out like gabbing best friends.She told me how she hated the baggy jeans that most of the guys wear I agreed and said thats why I don't wear them.
    She asked if I got razzed by other guys for wearing womens jeans I told her no guys don't seem to pay attention to what other guys wear.
    So ask away GG's are pretty nice for the most part and very helpful.

Wink Kindness at Macy's

I had a similiar response earlier tonight while shopping at Macy's. Was looking at the Ralph Lauren section for petites...saw this middle-age woman and asked for her opinion on an outfit I liked. She was so nice...you would have thought that we were sisters. Sure did increase my confidence level. PS : I bought the outfit!

Left and stopped by Target...got ignored by a salesperson perhaps in her 20's.
    It hurt...it was so unnecessary for her to be so unkind to me. Probably most salespersons there would have been kind. I thought I looked pretty good.

Seems most people are nice or at least accepting of me when I am shopping fem. Well..so goes our culture in 08! I would like to believe that things are changing for the better...09 here we come!!

roni

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Most GG SA's seem not to be shocked if a guy comes in in drab buying womens clothes and saying they are the ones going to wear them.
    I haven't shopped for clothes in full femme yet so I can't comment on that part.

My everyday wardrobe is entirely from the Women's Dept.. That is jeans and polo tops. I blend right in with the general populous. But, I wouln't be caught dead in what younger males are wearing these days, meaning those baggy so called shorts, that are the length of Women's capris. Worn at crotch level with their boxers showing. And the tees they wear sometimes are as close to dress length, even longer than the Hanes womens loungers that I wear for sleeping. DeeDee3

Quote Originally Posted by Kyara View Post
    A few weeks later, while in 50-50, I saw a pretty woman wearing a nice pair of low-rise jeans -a weakness of mine-, I asked her the same question......didn't get an answer, only a "who the heck are you?" kind of look...she walked away.
    I think most gg's would answer. We usually respond to a compliment from anyone. And tbh, if a man asked me before I knew of my SO my first thought probably wouldn't have been 'oo are they for you?' But maybe that he wished to get them for HIS SO.

However some people are worried about being approached by any stranger. They may have had a bad experience in the past or may have an uber-controlling partner that would cause just too much grief if they saw her talking to an unknown man.

What I'm saying is, it may not have been because you were ambiguous in your clothes, or in fact anything to do with you.

Of course she may have been an ignorant bigot too!

I'm glad the responses are usually positive. It wouldn't bother me who asked me where I got something from, if it was a compliment, start the queue here
    If we were all the same, there would be no choice.

I had a similar situation in trying to find out where one of the GGs in my office had got a particular top I'd sen her wearing a couple of times. I eventually asked her and she told me,no problem........straight down the shop the following lunchtime....

I was shoe shopping in one store in drab. I was browsing through the heels. I saw a women fussing over a pair of heels. She went to the mirror several times. I had to do something. I finally said "you should definitely buy those". The she said, are you sure? and she proceeded to tell me they were for a wedding and she mentioned the colour of dress she would be wearing. I said those would be great with that. After a few more minutes of looking around she walked by me, shoes in hand, and said thanks for your help as she proceeded to go check out.

I never asked a GG where she bought her pants at,but I did ask a GG once where she bought her high heels,and what brand they were.
    I have been in love with Nine West shoes ever since.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Never a bad reaction in girl mode. Today I just asked a woman at work where she gets her shoes repaired locally. She lives near me and I needed a recomendation. I will admit to steering the conversation in the direction of shoes. She was already talking aobut shopping so I threw shoes into the mix then at the appropriate point asked if she gets them repaired and knew a place. Sure enough she answered the question with out further consideration as to why I asked.

Sometimes I know how to work a conversation.

Gen