Thread: Doctors appt

Doctors appt

I haven't had the nerve to tell my female MD that I crossdress. I now am full-time panty wearer. I tossed my boy underwear a couple of months ago, it felt great! I also paint my toes, and hated to clean them off for previous appts. I won't do that anymore, I need to be me. Did anyone have a negative experience with their MD?

They can't afford to be negative to your face...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    They can't afford to be negative to your face...
    Hahaha. Your so right, Lisa!! I've found out that they have probably seen it all before and you aren't the first and won't be the last... None of my MDs have ever said a thing at my totally shaved body or what I've worn to the office..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have a totally shaved bod too. I have been asked about my hairless legs,arms and chest on different occasions for stricktly medial reasons. Lack of body hair is sometimes a sign of curculation problems or of recent other medical tests. All I said is that I shave and that resolves the matter.

Not m

Funny you should ask.

I just went to the doctor. He did not see my panties, cami or toes, but his nurse did. He had the nurse Xray my mid section for kidney stones. In the room the nurse told me to lower my pants to my knees, lay on the table & cover my mid section with a paper blanket while she went into the other room. When she came back, I was lying on the table covered up. She noticed my buttons on my shirt & said we need to lift the shirt up to my chest. So she lifted my shirt & pulled my '' undershirt'' AKA my cami down to cover my belly. She didn't show any sign of surprise. Also the paper blanket was thin enough to see the red panties I wore.

It was no problem.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I would think that any doctor practicing for more than 1 month has pretty much seen it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan G View Post
    Did anyone have a negative experience with their MD?
    I was extremely surprised with my first time. I just got changed to a different so-called doctor at the VA. But I was already planning on going completely enfemme this time. And when I showed up, I had no trouble with her whatsoever. She was very accepting and even understanding. Although she did admit to me that I was the first transgender she had ever dealt with in her career--which I thought odd since she came to Texas from NYC. But she handled it well.

I would imagine civilian (real) doctors would be even better. For they have to depend on YOU the patient to pay them and not the government. So they are going to be a little more tolerant.

meh, they've seen it all before, and probably a lot worse. They're also bound by patient confidentiality so they can't tell anyone else. If they've done any time in A&E (ER) then they're usually just grateful that the underwear is clean
    If we were all the same, there would be no choice.

My doctor is concerned about mediacal issues he doesn't give a damn what I wear.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Painted toe nails or whatever you wear, the medical profession doe not care. It is your health that matters and their next patient/timetable.
    The only one that cares in the surgery is your own self.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

they have seen it all ... more than once just be yourself you'll be fine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My past doctors have said nothing at all. I have an appointment with a new doctor tomorrow. My toe nails are painted and while I've always changed to male underwear for visits I may push that envelope tomorrow.

i too have a female doctor and my wife and i know her and her husdand on a personal basis the only thing she sezes is she wishes her leg's looked as good

susie

Ok I am getting bold. DRAB, but--told a couple of male doctors and a nurse and two dentists that I was a cd--sometimes showing them my enfemme pictures. "Is that really you?" from the nurse. "Nice dress." from the oral surgeon.

Silver Member
    I have a physical exam coming up in three months and am undecided if I should wear panties or my only pair of men's underwear that I have only for this purpose. I know that doctors have seen it all but I am still apprehensive about it. At least I have three months to make up my mind.

Panties always!

I wear panties 24/7 and usually pantyhose with them. What underwear I chose to wear is my business and no one else. I haven't undressed in front of my female doctor yet; but I am sure it will not bother her one bit.

Hugs,

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have a physical exam coming up in three months and am undecided if I should wear panties or my only pair of men's underwear that I have only for this purpose. I know that doctors have seen it all but I am still apprehensive about it. At least I have three months to make up my mind.
    Susan - It really doesn't matter which you wear. Just be comfortable, sooner or later you won't even think about panties, or even a bra!
    ColleenW

Where whatever you want... doctors have seen everything and are surprised by nothing, same goes for RNs and Paramedics. Also new laws prevent them from talking about it even to your wife.

Marjory
    Volunteer EMT-P (retired)

To me, I would be embarassed about anyone seeing me in mens underwear - they are disgusting.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Your new doctor will only ask you what color polish you have on your nails, if she says anything, which I doubt, but she just might like the color and ask.

RELAX and be calm. Thus will go your meeting with your doctor. Any apprehension or other negative vibes on your part will only enhance you own discomfort. Just walk in there as though you've been wearing female clothing all of your life. If you act like it is true, it will be true for you. And YOU are the only one that matters.

So, as the song says: Act Naturally!

Since I wear panties exclusively and have for several years now I don't even think about it. In the past month alone I've been to several doctors several times for a problem with my leg, as a result every one of them has seen me in my panty (lately I've been on a pink print binge so there was no possibility they didn't know what I was wearing). At no point have any of my doctors said anything about it. The only time a doctor has commented about what I was wearing was when an urgent care doctor asked me about my bra and if I was transitioning since estrogen could have caused my condition.

Wear what you want. I sincerely doubt you will be the first they see. Besides, they're concern should be centered around your health not your wardrobe.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Susan - another thought -- there are a lot of styles of panties that don't look that much different from boy shorts. You could try something like a bikini brief.

ColleenW

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jockey makes a panty style brief for guys reg and low cut they are pretty much the same as womens.I like them fine I just wish they came in better colors.
    I still wear the girly panties or thongs too.
    My chiropractor made a comment on one visit I didn't know they made pink underwear for guys I said they don't, she said OK thas a nice shade of pastel pink what brand are they?
    She has asked why I wear womens jeans I told her I just like the way they fit.She said well they look good on you so why not.She is very cool.

My doctor is a GG and I have been considering telling her about my crossdressing. I have never worn panties to an appointment, but after seeing the various responses to this thread, I think that I'm going to start wearing panties just as I would every other day of my life. I think that my doctor will be fine with it on both a personal and a professional basis.
    warmly, Linnea