Thread: I've found my gg twin.........

I've found my gg twin.........

.....and she works in my building. I have known her for the last few years and always admired her looks and wardrobe. And her height!! You 6' + girls will enjoy this- you know running into a hot 6 footer who is just incredibly beautiful and feminine- and you appreciate it even more than usual because she is tall like you and can pull it off.

Well, i saw her today at the copier and complemented her on her outfit- beautiful silky print dress down to her knees- cute black sweater over it- cute black heels.
    Her hair is now longer than in past years and is the exact shade of my long strawberry-blonde hair that i wear from time to time. She is tall and gorgeous- just makes you melt talking to her. She thanked me for the complement and we chit-chatted for a few minutes. How I longed to break into conversation re: the similarity between the look she had going on- and the look i try to pull off. I have 2 gg friends at work who know- but you all know it's risky telling just anyone and her not taking it well or keeping it to herself was a gamble I was not willing to take today.

Maybe i can work on getting to know her better and see where it goes from there. ..........

Anybody else run into someone who just takes your breath away and has a look you're going for????.........Jamie

Gold Member
    Oh gyod yes 6 foot women, incredibly sexy and yeah encouraging. I am 5'9" so I am even more encouraged.

They just have this sexual power in their being, like they could do anything they want to you and you would be helpless. like she could...
    I better stop, I don't need the modz on my butt...

I wonder what my GG twin would look like? I bet she has a nice butt and lovely hips like I would LOVE to have.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 09-29-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: add more junk.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie14 View Post
    Anybody else run into someone who just takes your breath away and has a look you're going for????.........Jamie
    Oh yes.....
    Theres a woman comes into where i work. She,s got long blonde hair, legs up to her armpits and a figure to die for. I,ve chatted to her a few times and she,s lovely to talk to, really nice!!
    I still can,t decide whether i want to date her or i want to be her

All the time hun.
    Angie

Silver Member
    I just adore tall women. I am 6'1" and prefer women who are my height or taller. I once worked with a women who was about 4" taller than me. She had long blond hair was slender and drop dead gorgeous. I would have loved to known her better but she was about 20 years younger than me and had a steady BF. After a year of working with her she quit and I have not seen her since. I will never forget her, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever known.

Good post.

yes, waitresses, flight attendants, a worker at an unemployment office, one at a singles dance,Six foot two, with nice everything, except I can see she doesn't have any desire for me, but, another tall guy just won her over, and they are an item. Oh, nuts! The story of my life. Keep trying, and keep being aced out. I'm fairly happy as a loner, with cats.Oh yes, I have dressed to look like some of those gorgeous tall ladies, as I am six six.

Here is mine....Just you wait, you'll see....

So, it's not just me running into these long-legged bombshells!! I saw her again today- dressed to the nines- had great chat today- she's very friendly. hey, I hate to be really naive but who is tht in the pics you attached. Is she tall?......Jamie

Oh, yes. There is a tall woman at work whom I'd die for...except that I'm already married...for the longest time I couldn't figure out why I was so attracted to her and not necessarily the other cute women at work, but then I figured it out:

She has exactly the look that I want if I could be a GG! The tall, slender body, and the taste in clothes (elegant, feminine, and just-the-right-amount-of sexy). The high heels...OMG! And the thing that totally puts her over the top is the way she walks. She has a slight wiggle that says, "I love being a girl!"

Can you see that I am totally infatuated? Of course, I know right from wrong and I haven't made any real advances. The biggest bummer is that she is not really into small-talk and doesn't really chat with anyone at work. Makes me sad, because I'd love to get to know her, even just to be friends.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

I've yet to really meet a GG that's my height but doesn't mean I don't find tall women attractive

Anywways, as I was saying I'm 6'3 so pulling anything off is always fun
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss