Thread: International Crossdresser's Day!

International Crossdresser's Day!

I know, I know....it may sound crazy! I also believe this may have been propossed before... but what about pursuing an International Crossdresser's Day?

Of course it might as well be every day!
    What does everyone think?
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

We already have one. It's called HALLOWEEN!

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I think that's a good idea, how about Saturday, no not this Saturday, just Saturday!
    Tina B.

there is a national transgender Day of Rememberance, however instead of being one of rememberance, would be nice to have one of Celebration!

The Transgender Day of Remembrance was set aside to memorialize those who were killed due to anti-transgender hatred or prejudice. The event is held in November to honor Rita Hester, whose murder on November 28th, 1998 kicked off the “Remembering Our Dead” web project and a San Francisco candlelight vigil in 1999. Rita Hester’s murder — like most anti-transgender murder cases — has yet to be solved.
    Doll

Isn't it great to learn new things? Thanks for sharing that info!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

that 365 days a year hun better make it international non cd day best wishes with it sweety

April 1, now April Fool's Day was started by the French as Fool the Devil and people would dress as members of the opposite sex in an effort to fool the Devil and make him believe they were gone from the Earth. We can resurrect this old tradition and dress up each April 1.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    April 1, now April Fool's Day was started by the French as Fool the Devil and people would dress as members of the opposite sex in an effort to fool the Devil and make him believe they were gone from the Earth. We can resurrect this old tradition and dress up each April 1.
    I like your suggestion Trannie but how do we get society to go along with this?

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Write your congressmen and ask to have a holiday for CD'ers

There's a holiday for everything in this country, maybe if enough crossdresser's wrote, maybe they would name a holiday for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Nice Idea Hon but I doubt it would change much. Especially in view of the many CD's that cannot come out openly for various reasons, such as fear of family and friends knowing, loss of livlihood, etc. Such noteriety would be counter productive in these cases.Most who are out openly already "celebrate" it on a regular basis.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kyara View Post

I know, I know....it may sound crazy! I also believe this may have been propossed before... but what about pursuing an International Crossdresser's Day?

Of course it might as well be every day!
    What does everyone think?
    If you could get the card makers and florist behind it, it would probably happen.

You said it Roberta, if there is money to be made it would happen. But frankly I don't think it is a good idea, I think Tina is right, let's just go with every Saturday.