Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She doesn't want me to shave my chest...

Every time I bring it up with her.. She quotes (Be a Man)!!
    Then I bring up her favorite 80s Hair Metal bands.. = Also Metalica!
    Hehe on her!!! Hehe!
    The leggs = I Dont know..
    My arms are simple....
    I Tarred the roof, I got some on my arm.. Couldent get it off.. Soo Off it went. When it grows in, Then.. I HATE the way it looks!
    It Works!!
    Last edited by Melora; 10-05-2008 at 06:10 AM.

My GF has been wanting to feel my chest hair again after 10 years of my being shaved. I refuse to let it grow back. It's my body afterall and I can do what I want with it.

she doesnt want me to shave my chest......

Then dont. Love is ALL about her and not yourself. I going out on a limb here and probably going to hack a few off, but a major problems CD's have is overcoming the selfishness. I am on a re-marriage and learned from the past that love for another and love for self dont mix. Now 7 years into our relationship and letting her set the boundaries, we have a strong relationship that has 100 % respect for each other. In the process, she is opening up more and realizing the benefits of a best friend that she can trust and a lover that completes her, that also works on my side also. When I decided that my bride was #1 and not I, the happiness started flowing.

Love,

Tiffany

So if like to see your SO in a skirt, is she willing to "compromise" and wear a skirt every day to keep you happy?

All this talk about love and selfishness is nonsense. If you love her then you will respect her wishes......so how come the same idea is not applied to her as well. If she loved you she would respect your wishes. You are being selfish by wanting to shave, she is being selfish for not wanting it shaved. This discussion just goes around in circles. Either both of you are selfish or neither are, make up your mind.

Not shaving your chest is not a compromise, it is giving in to her demands and does not represent a fair settlement. The only fair compromise is where the chest is shaved 6 months on and off or something similar.

And one last note - how does your SO know if she likes a shaved chest or not. If she is not willing to try with an open mind then she is doing you a disservice. If she is going to demand that the hair stays it should be after you have shaved for a while so she can get used to it and then let her tell you just how important the hair is and how the relationship will be damaged if it does not grow back.

Quote Originally Posted by Satrana View Post
    And one last note - how does your SO know if she likes a shaved chest or not.
    I am comfortable in saying that she has been with other men before, even one's that have shaved their chest.
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

My girlfriend didn't want me to shave my armpits and I just went ahead and did it. Oh well!

no big worry,my wife don't want me to shave off my fur coat either,she just loves them that much,but she don't mind if I shave my legs.
    Sometimes you have to give in to them,compromise is good....
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate