Thread: new old makeup

Ronna's Evil Twin

new old makeup

I just found this old makeup kit (it must have been my sister's), and although I've never applied makeup before I am having such a fun time with it! It was missing one shade but to me it was like finding a treasure

Banned Read only

Have fun....

Lucky you.

Ronni hon,
    Makeup IS fun but be careful! Do NOT us old Mascara as it will go bad and have a very good tendency to give eye infections at least!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Ah the wonders of makeup

Ronni
    Your introuble now. It starts with a little lipstick and some eye shadow and then before you know it your shopping at the cosmetics counter. It is a wonderful experience, have fun. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Banned Read only

A GG I know often gives me her unwanted lipsticks....

The used ones, she treats with some stuff ste buys in the US called rubbing alcohol.