Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Takin care of some stupid boys.

Banned Read only

Stand Your Ground

I just love what you did Tracii a lot of times when a CD gets read they turn tail and run for the car then come on crossdresser.com tell there story and talk about how they are going to stop dress and try to get some support because they got hurt........when you turn and run I say keep on running but DO NOT tell me your sad story.

It is like I tell a lot of people just because we like to wear women cloths do not think we are women we are men and we will step to you cuz.

LA CINDY LOVE

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just won't let people do me that way and get away with out some kind of reaction.
    It would be just heartbreaking to see a T-girl getting razzed buy a bunch of punks while dressed I think I would go off.Why can't people leave others alone.

way to go! don't take shit from corner store thugs. personally i would probably have folded in that situation, but i would like to imagine i could kick their asses with my spiked heels haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I just won't let people do me that way and get away with out some kind of reaction.
    It would be just heartbreaking to see a T-girl getting razzed buy a bunch of punks while dressed I think I would go off.Why can't people leave others alone.
    Why can't they leave others alone? good question, only the punks can answer that I guess. I agree w/ the one post how dangerous some can be though, no brain or thought process going on upstairs w/ some.

One member of a former local, but now defunct gang years ago would laugh along w/ the others as this punks mentally challenged brother would walk by, how sick and lowlife is that, his own brother he'd mock to be a part of that gang!

His brother died not long after, wonder how he feels now for what he did to him. I had that kid over to my house a few times, he was a really decent kid that just had sh*t for luck on how he became brain damaged. They have no limits of how low they can stoop, I realize that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Thanks V.W.These type really don't pose a threat I just like to let them know I don't take their $%!*.
    I really do like to fight ie boxing,Karate and grappeling so their bark is worse than their bite.
    I'll bet if I were dressed this wouldn't have happened.
    Tracii,
    I'm with you on that. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Vale Todo and as you train you are taught to react quickly when you can not avoid a situation. Stay safe and remember the rule "When it is over make sure it is over".
    Girl-N-Hose! Heels 2

Smile

Good for you. They were expecting you to back down and when you didn't, they didn't know what to do. I wish I could be that brave.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I know there is a different mindset in the UK regards carrying weapons, but would you really have taken some immature idiot youngster's life just for insulting you?

The flipside is, you may carry a blade, but what if your attacker carries a gun? Where does it end? Is it not best to just ignore? Not give them the satisfaction of a response?

Just my tuppence (4 cents) worth.
    Last edited by Vicki65; 10-07-2008 at 05:51 PM.

I admire your courage, but what would you have done if the six of them had attacked you? I'm assuming you don't have Bruce Lee's skills.