Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is your female feelings the strongest?

Content and Happy

When is your female feelings the strongest?

This question is for everyone. I just didn't know where to ask it. Question? When are your female feelings the strongest? For me, as long as I can remember, when I woke up, I felt so female. I have always felt I was born a girl, with just one out of place item. Now, at this stage of my life and enjoying who I have become, there's just something about the morning.

So, when are your female feelings the strongest?

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I have a routine everyday, especially work days from tuesday to saturday. I work 12.00 to 9.00 at night. Basiccly, my routine is I get up at 8.30 in the morning, I still wear my nightgown and robe until 10.00ish, and relax on sofa, have cuppa and watch tv. I feel very feminine at this time. Then I get into my mens uniform (how boring) and wear that for 10 hours, then come home and slip into a summer dress, then nightgown again.
    Bassicly, the mornings is my peak in feminine feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Usually for me it's in the evenings, when I can relax.
    ColleenW

Gold Member
    When I am listenig to my female songs. Things like Madonna or Belinda Carlisle.
    There is not time of day really.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Usually any day that has the letter 'Y' in it

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Every evening, i get home from work at about 5.15pm and can,t wait to be dressed in something girly and i stay like that all evening, finishing up by wearing a nightie to bed.
    From about 4pm till i finish work at 5, i,m just wishing i could finish and get home

For me, its just about anytime of the day or evening. I would have to say though that the strongest feminine feelings I get is in the evening when I'm getting ready for bed. Thoughts of a silky nightie caressing my body really sends me!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

For me it's at night. If you don't mean a specific time then I guess when I'm doing what I love, helping people.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

I'm with Mollyanne getting ready for bed and slipping between the cold sheets wearing a long silky night gown is definitely my girl moment I've found!!
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Dressed to please someone
    For me it's the moment when I put my wig on after doing my makeup - The wonder of transformation has happened (as far as it can happen...) !

On the other hand I feel very feminine when I clean the house or do some laundry dressed.

The strongest it's when I only have female clothes and shoes on, then it make me feel like a woman.
    Suzanne

All the time Lanore
    Angie

during sex

I'm usually pretty good either way and have worked hard to balance and integrate my feelings. I'm no superman(superwoman, whatever) though and every once in a while I get waves of female feelings that are hard not to get carried away with. This is especially true when I start thinking "shoes and rice" and being a bride on THE day. My mind wanders on the ceremony, the gown, the rings, the guests, the vows, throwing the boquet, the reception, cutting the cake, the first dance, etc. This is a girl's daydream that is sometimes hard to shake and I don't really think I can think of anything as being more feminine than that because it can be a very special day for a woman indeed. The normal stuff I can generally handle like dressing and going out and can take it or leave it. This, though, is a whole other ball game folks as any gal who has been or is anticipating being a bride can attest to.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is always the morning for me , i never seam to wake up and not feel what i would call the real me even my actions are different until the stresses and strains of the day wear me down a bit then it creeps back in the evening.

joanne

Smile Late at night

When I'm ready for bed, have to dress up and the feelings are very strong at this time!
    CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    Question? When are your female feelings the strongest? For me, as long as I can remember, when I woke up, I felt so female. I have always felt I was born a girl, with just one out of place item.

Lanore
    Like others, I always feel more female than male. But when the day is done, and I am going to sleep, I can let go of being forced to live as a man. In the early moments of the morning as I am waking up. my true being has had 8ish hours not having to deal with projecting as male. I think of what Fem clothing I am going to ware (some days I can get away with more than others) and how I am going to enjoy my day as Robin.... Then I have to get up and put on the 'DRAB' clothing and be the man my reality expects.

I need more time to be my true self....

[SIZE="3"]Love, Robin[/SIZE]

Mine is right after work or after a day in the garage getting dirty. Usually always at night, but I enjoy the early coffee in girl mode also.
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats a great question very interesting answers too.
    I get that feeling when I'm in the kitchen cooking on the weekends if my guy is over.

All the time...I suppress my feelings when I need to be in guy mode.
    No closet is big enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    When are your female feelings the strongest?
    when it rains.

Like many girls our scheduals are different and the time that works for each is the best. For me In the evening I will dress and stay that way through the night and in the morning sit on the enclosed porch and enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the day wake and people head off to work. Every so often I catch muself short of time and change for work but it was fun and relaxing while it lasted. Is it 4pm yet?

Keli-H

Silver Member
    I was going to say all the time but my feelings are the strongest when I wake up in the morning. I love to open my closets and dressers and just look over all my clothes before deciding what I want to wear for the day. I hardly ever wear men's clothes anymore.

Definitely after the sun goes down, i am a night person for sure, my family goes to sleep pretty early and I'm usually up until the sun appears. when my family is asleep i know i can slip off the boring guy cloths and slip in to something more exciting.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All these answers are quite interesting very different too.So hard to nail anything down in CD land.