Thread: Pleasant Surprises...

Pleasant Surprises...

Every now or then I'm hit with something that I've done or seen that adds that extra element to my crossdressing that I had not anticipate before. As one of the girls who never ventures out of the bedroom while dressed I had the chance to be enfemme for a week now. With that being said I decided to put my lingerie in my dresser draw instead of getting them out of my hidding spot. What a thill to be able to just just pull out a draw and see all my lacey things laid out waiting to be worn. Have any of you bedroom bunnies out there had a simular experience with something pleasntly unexpected?
    I will forever and always be Susan....

After my divorce, when I was out on my own again. One of the first things I did was give my femme side her own closet and dresser.

Huggs, Renee

out in the bedroom

Having ones clothes in drawers and the closet is such a emontional lift over having them hidden away.

Eileen

I once had several weeks when I could dress enfemme and I also had a similar experience. I went even further and had my stuff up in the closet and had my shoes on the closet floor. I was a delight to just open the door and flip through my dresses deciding which one to wear and opening my drawer and seeing all the different shade of nylons to wear.
    Trisha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well, sometimes I do what Karen does---

with her makeup!

If I have a private weekend, I sometimes have women's things spread all over my bedroom, bathroom, and thru out the 3 closets and armoirs I have there. Dresses, shoes, wigs, faces, corsets, pads, nylons, etc., etc. Everything is out where I can see it! I'm less likely to forget anything that way!

To sleep, I move the piles of everything off my bed, and clear a path to the toilet! Next morning, I put things back on the bed and start over again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hahahaha... If I got my makeup out there wouldn't be an empty drawer in the house!!

When I'm out on the road I empty my suitcases into the drawers... Hang up all my dresses.. Throw my heels in the bottom of the closet.. Makeup on the counter... You would have to look hard to find any sign that a male was staying in that room... I love it...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I have evening gowns hanging up on hooks, a wardrobe full of dresses, skirts, tops. A drawer full of teddies, nightgowns, etc. I'm living a good life, fully independant, have no ties.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Karren, you have to be our greatest role model.

Susan, hope you have many more liberating moments. Back when I had a SO I had to keep everything hidden. She knew about it but did not want to see any of it. That is all history now. 5 years ago I went through my closet and dressers and tossed all of the male clothing that I had not worn for a while, only keeping what I knew I would need. I no longer have any male underwear. Now I have lots more room for Rita's stuff.

I now have my own make up drawer, drawers for my nighties, panties, wigs, forms, etc. I am able to hang my dresses and other outfits in the open, with no objections from my wife. Of course we have a very large walk in closet, which helps.

Aspiring Member

someday?

Nice post, Susan.
    It must be nice.
    (sigh) maybe someday.

Susan
    I was exactly in same position as you these last 11 days and will ended tomorrow but not fully alone because our 5 children (even married themselves) could come at anytime...at least in daytime.
    I moved all my things to my bedroom to have them more easy reached.
    Totally 12 days with some interruptions is rather long time for non going out CD and as days passing I got less and less "desire" to fully crossdress and at the end, I am happy with only breast forms and bra.
    Tired so quickly??
    May be?
    In fact I think that as I am staying in closet (in whole home) I so quite limited in activity and when no busy, time seems to be longer.
    So what about our sisters who think CD 24/7 ??
    I think it could be nice if you really "paased" and can have let say "normal life".
    In other cases......
    Is some sisters had same experience and feels same things???

Jakie

I've got a femme spot in my closet, in my dresser - it is nice to come home, open it up and see pink panties in there!
    Last edited by Scotty; 10-08-2008 at 09:03 AM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Yes it was when I came out to me wife and got my things out of hiding.
    Angie

It was great and a weight off my shoulders when I came out to my SO and am now able to have my things hanging up and in a dresser drawer instead of in hiding. I love to look in my drawer and seeing my panties, bras and other girly items.

When all the family were away on holiday I got all my underwear out & gave it a good wash in the machine. I then hung it to dry on the maiden in the spare room. It was such a lovely feeling to see all the pretty things hanging there, knowing they were all mine.

I've kept all my femme clothes in closets and dressers for many years now, but I still enjoy the thrill of opening the drawers and seeing my things. I can certainly understand how thrilled you must be!
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

i dress my wife dont approve but does let me keep my female clothes in a dresser drawer and also leaves her used panties on the bed for me to wear when i get home from work

Scottie,

She knows, Scottie, she knows.

Another Thill...

I had bought a pair of readers only this time I got a pair of womens wireless glasses with pink temples. Now when I see them laying out on my night stand as I'm putting on my nighty I'm thilled to know I'm the girl who gets to wear them. Sometime it's the little things that make you feel more feminine.

Thanks to all of you who answered
    I will forever and always be Susan....