Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what kind of girl are you?

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I love to dress in femme as often as possible and now only have ladies jeans , I wear what ever I can get away with but when it comes to dealing with customers I must surrender to male shirts.As for transitioning , not completely but my wife told me last week that my breasts are begining to develop but I will probably not go further except in the way I present in my daily life , that is once my/our lifes return to normal again.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    P.S. I just love a knee length A line skirt and a flowing top w/ kitten heels

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I am most definitely a "girly girl". always dresses or skirts, hose and heels. long hair wigs and feminine lingerie.
    Most people like to see things in black and white, up or down, male or female.
    I like to live in the "gray"!

I prefer to go totally girly when I dress. I love the feel of a bra, panties, slip, skirt,blouse , stockings,(no pantyhose),with a nice frilly garter belt. Then finish it off with a nice pair of high heels. I wore a pair of girly pants and blouse today to go shoping for the first time with my wife. I had on heels and stockings and I had a great time. I went into several stores and tried on several dresses and tops. I found a beautiful top to use on the cruise we are going on. After the shoping we went to Red Lobster for lunch. Everyone was real nice and I had no problems. Loved the whole day. Sorry for going on so but it was my first time out in the public enfemme and I am still excited.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

wow...finally a question I can answer :)

I love both genders and I will be so comfortable when I can flick back and forth not just with clothes and all the rest, but voice, psychology and all the rest that helps characterize the genders currently.

Yes, I have the short skirt and the stockings and garters and 6 inch heels, but I also have leather pants, low-rise jeans (that I wear in both gender presentations) and lower heels. I'm working on a "day" makeup presentation and an "evening" one. I'd love to be able to walk around the park during the day looking like a woman who wouldn't be noticed in the crowd as being anyone different. Then I could come home, make an elegant dinner, and put on that short skirt that barely covers my stocking tops and garter straps, walking on heels to the sky (I just love heels!).

So, I want it all....and why not

tina

Content and Happy
    What kind or girl? The same at night as I am in the morning. And I do love the mornings.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I'm half MtF, I guess. I'd like to get all the fixins' (wig, make-up, outfits, heels), but I don't want to alter my personality, change my voice, or get hip pads or body shapers. I really don't want to feel like plastic, I guess.

You could be describing me exactly. When I dress up it's as feminine as possible.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

girl next door

I like wearing the girl jeans (even in public now) and a cute shirt. sometimes baby doll shirts especially the ones that tie in the back. If i built up the courage, i would love to wear mini skirts and summery dresses out. I love the look of a dress with leggings and flats. When i build the courage to go out dressed besides just jeans and a cute top, i will probably wear a dress or skirt with leggings and flats.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    when I dress, I want to dress like a woman: skirt or dress, heels, stockings or pantyhose, nice lacy lingerie. And I have no desire to wear pants, t-shirt, cotton panties, etc. I' m a guy who likes feminine clothes, but has no desire to live it 24/7 or become a woman. How many are there out there like me?
    and how many are transitioning or considering it?
    Susan, nice name BTW, I am like you but differ in that I like dressing in every aspect of looking like a female. That includes the casual look of jeans or shorts and a femme looking top. Sure I like dresses and skirts but that is not what it is all about. We can dress casually too and that is a lot of fun. I dress close to 24/7 and enjoy all the different aspects of being dressed. I can't imagine being any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    when I dress, I want to dress like a woman: skirt or dress, heels, stockings or pantyhose, nice lacy lingerie. And I have no desire to wear pants, t-shirt, cotton panties, etc. I' m a guy who likes feminine clothes, but has no desire to live it 24/7 or become a woman. How many are there out there like me?
    and how many are transitioning or considering it?
    Quote Originally Posted by tracie674 View Post
    I love to completely dress in womens clothing, bra with forms, garterbelt with stockings (no pantyhose for this girl), heels, wig, makeup, and dresses in other words, the works. No desire to transition. I enjoy my equipment too much.
    Hi Sussan1974, I am one like you except that I don't like pantyhose but wear garter belt (suspenders over here in the UK), stockings and delicate panties.

Tracie674, like you I want to feel completely feminine when I dress. I don't see the point of wearing jeans as some do here. Have no desire to transition either.

I tend to dress like a woman my age, preferring longer skirts and dresses. If I ever did decide to transition I would probably dress more casually like most gals but would probably get dressed up when going out. I mean, if one has the proper "equipment", you really don't need the "glitter".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Nothing consevative for this cd, its all lingerie, short mini's or nothing at all

In boy mode I am all boy and I love it and wouldn't want to change it as I like the balance - but in girl mode I want to be as feminine and classy as possible - love cocktail dresses / smart skirts / light summer dresses, beautiful lingerie, corsets, stockings, forms, heels / boots, smart makeup, nails, wigs ... just doesn;t happen often enough ... sniff
    ----------------------------------------
    COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Hmmm... I wouldn't want to shock the world either. I have enough trouble just finding a girlfriend that understands, or to date a girl and tell her at the right time..... you way ahead of the game if you have a family..... I feel trapped in a world where it's easy to mark me as a pervert. I need to steer away from the conventional, maybe consider wearing makeup. I'm kind of afraid to take it any further than I have.

hi... all . i like what you have all been saying here it allows me to see where you are coming from i did not dress as so many of you have . for me oh dear . once when i was 12 for a pantomime. nothing then till 20 years ago even then nothing like you all . 11 years ago . oh dear it all changed i was coming out as to who i was a women. so from then on it was all out 11 years as me a women . so we are not all the same & thats neat. do we all dress the same ..no ..thats why i dress as just me . i spos i look as fem as i can & yes i blend in . just skirts & dresses shorts when neaded. you know a womens work is never done . so i dress as i need to . i do like being dressed up as well . ...noeleena...

Hi Susan, I am just about the same way. I like to dress up completely when I dress, with all the stuff, even tho no one will see me,xcept the SO once in a while. It still takes me an hour or so to get ready, so I don"t do it that much. If I want to be comfortable, its much easier for me to stay in male mode. I can't see the point of cding in the first place, if you are going to wear pants in fem mode. Yes, I am happy in boy mode most of the time!!!

Susan1974,
    I just like you, a Philly area CDer who loves dresses,panties and all the girly things. Love camis,tanks, short shorts and skirts. I also like being a guy and have no desire to transition or even go 24/7 but I wish I could CD a little more than I do.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy_kingston View Post
    I prefer the pretty stuff too.

I am not planning on a complete transition at this point. I may reconsider in the future if new therapies (DNA related) are developed.
    If that pic is you, Fluffy, you're a knockout. I could dream of looking that good. As for the transition thing, while I enjoy being a girl (except for work) it would be a mistake to mess with my balances that way. Not that I haven't wished my breasts were not silicon add ons and wondered what it would like to not have that penis down there. Now that she is out, I am balanced and it doesn't get any better than that, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Lynn View Post
    I'm also one of those who loves to dress completely, bustier, stockings, panties, slip, nice dress, high heels, nails done, makeup as good as I can get it and a beautiful wig. While I try to present as feminine as possible, I really have no desire to do this 24/7 because it would be a lot more hassle and quite frankly, I enjoy being able to return to my genetic hertiage when I am done playing the role. I don't mind jeans or sweaters or even cotton undies at times (espeically when it's hot!), but I love heels, love stockings and want to look as feminine as possible when dressed because I feel feminine during those times. It allows me to release the softer, feminine side and know that I'm not going to be called on to fix a chair or redo the plumbing while wearing stilletos and a leather miniskirt.

To have to live as a woman 24/7 would turn it from something enjoyable to simply another chore and a hard one at that.
    I'm with you on the clothes, shoes, makeup. Like you I enjoy returning to boy mode and since it is my option to otherwise live as a woman, I'm happy with it. By the way, I love your name. Actually I have a thing for "lynn" names - regardless of spelling. Part of the reason for my own chosen name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonelle View Post
    I guess you could say I am a Girly Girl cause i love doing pretty much anything that makes me feel more feminine.
    I do have pants and shorts, but I don't use them preferring the more, imo, feminine apparel. Give me dresses, skirts and tops alla time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Kelsey View Post
    I like most feminine clothing and at home usually wear what I want with out wigs, make up etc. If I want to wear feminine clothing out in the streets/town then wig and makeup are a must. They help me blend in as just another woman, without them I'd be a looked upon as a freak in womens clothes.
    I don't know as I would go that far. But I certainly would look and feel out of place and I so hate that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    Good question. I'm a denim skirt and oversized shirt or sweatshirt (preferable on that has the name of an all girls school on it) and leggings type of girl.

I'm not adverse to getting all femme, but I just want to be like every other girl I see in the stores or on the street.

Undies -- I do like a lacy pair of bikini panties, lace on the front not the legs opening, but I'm a cute playful boyshorts type. Bras, I tend to like 'em somewhat plain.

All that said, one day I plan to surprise my wife when she gets home by being on the bed wearing nothing but a push-up bra, garter belt, stockings, lace front bikini panties, and heels -- all in black -- as femme as I can get. Ah -- yes -- she is quite okay with this - so Valentine's Day 2009 maybe.

Now -- if I was a GG -- I'd be all tomboy. I'd probably even try crossdressing as a boy down to the undies at times.

That actually was something that I mentioned in another thread, that I'd love to experience, seeing what I'd look like as the tomboy girl of my dreams with a ball cap and my hair tucke up and everything.

Hmm -- I know, I'm a weird duck -- but I am me, and no one can take that away!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    well i like it all and going all the way
    GO FOR IT and please tell us how she reacts to that scene!!!!
    As for being a weird duck - whatever makes you happy is good.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

I like it all!

I like it all! I like both! The dresses, high heels, short skirts, thigh highs or panty hose, "that little black dress," make up, wig, breast forms, the whole works. But I haven't got the courage to go out completely dressed enfemme yet! I'd sooooo love to though, maybe someday!

For now I like dressing like the suburban houeswifes at the mall, super market or anywhere else. Girls jeans, tops, woman's sweaters, girly sweats and work out wear, and of course womens tennis shoes, sandels, cute little mules (love to show a little foot, and tangle them with my legs crossed) and boots.

I guess I just love being a girl! I can feel feminine either way!

I dress more conservative. I Like dresses, but I find more use for jeans and really nice tops. I did wear a dress to Sears last night though. It was great, there was a breeze out front and for the first time I had to hold down my skirt.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Same, I like dressing femininely

I dress femininely when at home wear a mix the rest of the time at work. Meaning I wear feminine underneath, sometimes a blouse or pants outside, but usually androgynous. My male clothes are diminishing in qty. Maybe when I retire (never) I will go 24/7 dressing, about transitioning I probably wouldn't do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Girly,girl

I`m a girly girl when I dress most of the time, skirt, blouse, satin or lace panties, bra etc, the whole works. Sometimes I like to be causual though, nice pair of tight fitting jeans and a femmine t-shirt just to fit in with most of the other girls. Would love to transition to female but, now is not the time.
    Maybe sometime

I love to wear skirts, dresses, heels, etc. . Howevere, I also wear pants and flats. I get more done when I wear flats since I spend less time trying to wear everything I own.

No, I would not transition even though I would love to dress a great deal more often. But the the thing is clothes and not the whole person. I do wish, however, that I had breasts.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Aspiring Member

big response

wow! Lots of responses!
    Thanks to all for your opinions. I'm glad there's some like me that love dresses, skirts, slips, etc who don't want to transition. As for the clothes, I really only admitted to myself that I'm a crossdresser about a year ago. Maybe after a few years of this I'll want to wear cotton panties and jeans or nice pants, but for now, it's a nice midlength pleated skirt, nice silky blouse, and of course a nice slip.