Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Even More Halloween Advice needed

I'm doing a private party for a friend of mine and I'm dressing full en femme.
    I thought about dressing up as a female police officer as there are some coming to the party (my friend is in the police force).
    The best thing about it is that I'm doing the Djing as well, so this will distract any notion that I'm a CDer.
    I like the thread that foxyjj111 said about the female attention.
    I've dressed up en femme during halloween loads of times and the reaction you get from females is fantastic.
    But this maybe due to the fact that I'm djing at the time and I'm the centre of attention, but all in all it's great fun.
    Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself
    Last edited by DJdanidisco; 10-18-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinki View Post
    So, I've been dressed for Halloween a few times. A Hooter's girl (I was dating one at the time), and a school girl. I've also gone out just dressed as a girl.

The best response on halloween has been spoofing girls and not looking "too into it". A prime example is a party that I went to and a group of guys all went as "Brownie Troop 69". Even better was that a group of girls went as "Brownie Troop 69", too. They had merit badges like "back seat of car", and "no panties" on their sash.

The guys that dress "too into it" aren't as approchable because people don't know how to react.

Everyone really gets a kick out of guys being a funny girl on Halloween. It leads to good conversations like "did you do your own makeup". what kind of underwear are you wearing? where did you get the bra?

When I was a school girl, I almost convinced a girl to switch costumes with me. She was wonder woman.

However, when you go shopping, buy whatever you would like to be. Just use the excuse that it is for halloween.

Long story short. In preparation for halloween, go get all the girlie stuff you want and have fun shopping.

For going out, make fun of the situation and you'll have a better time. Dress in the real stuff all year round.

I appreciate the input out there, I too am planning going to one of my parties 'en femme'.. though would be the first time with this group of friends that would see me CD, so I figured that if I tried to go 'as a convincing woman', sexy, jeans, pretty top hair and makeup... that it still might have the costume effect.. Though I don't know. Maybe if I just went for one of the costume store specials and just do it up as a lady that way...

I know I'm due to hit the stores this weekend, and am SO getting myself some hot jeans and some ankle boots..

If you don't want to raise questions, don't do too good a job dressing. That is my advice. I also vote for some kind of Halloween Costume...go with a cheap wig too....lol

I think you should pull out all the stops and dress up in a girls costume only day of the year you can. If anyone says anything about going over the top just say you wanted to look good.
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

I think you really have to do a girl's costume, not just dressing as a girl. I'm doing a French maid. One of those typical sexy girl costumes would be best in my opinion: nurse, maid, go go girl, schoolgirl, cop. That way it's fun for you and people who don't know you dress will see you're going for one of those existing stereotypes.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann View Post
    If you don't want to raise questions, don't do too good a job dressing. That is my advice. I also vote for some kind of Halloween Costume...go with a cheap wig too....lol
    I went to the mall today, and picked out two pairs of great shoes, a nice pair of black strappy pumps and a beautiful pair of lower cut boots! (I'm soo happy about that.. ) Anyway, my S.O. also helped me pick out some concealer that better matched me among other things..

But, yeah, I did look at some of the costumes at the seasonal store, and all of them just seem to be cut for busty women, and, well, I'm not. :-P I did see a Nefrititi (sp?) costume that looked to die for, and seemed to incorporate a more slender figure.. I may invest in that one. Who knows.

Thanks for the input!