Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all those going out on Halloween dressed...

For all those going out on Halloween dressed...

I was just wondering what everyone that was going to CD on Halloween are going to dress like? Are you going to go out as a favorite celebrity? Are you going out as just a woman? Are you going out as a hooker, maid, nurse, etc...? As for me I am going out in work uniform as i have to work.
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

The wife and I are going to New Jersey to visit True Gemini's Wife (Pattie Anne) and her family for 4 days around Halloween. Halloween is a real big deal in her small town too so we're all going to do it up right. I'm going to be Batgirl, Pattie is going to be Robin, and Pattie's daughter is going to complete the "Dynamic Trio" by being Batman! In addition...to continue the gender bending theme...Pattie's stepdaughter is going to be her hero...Elvis! As Pattie's stepdaughter put it to her..."I want to be in on this "anti-sex" thing too!"

I am going to dress as a sexy female cop and my wife Lindsey talked me into it.She is going to dress as a French Maid.

aka Audrey Grace
    i am having trouble deciding. part of me just wants to go as a girl(but i could have a variety here: preppy, goth, emo, plain, girl next door) or like a bride, or prom queen. then theres always the option of just getting a girls halloween costume from a store...hmm tough choice

I'm just going out as a normal female.

Not crossdressing at all to me.
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Powder puff girl from grease. Rocknroll!!

« тнε тεмртяεss »
    I'm just going as myself :3

Quote Originally Posted by Emma26 View Post
    Not crossdressing at all to me.
    Same :3

Love your avi and sig BTW. Kingdom Hearts = <33

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    No fem for ME this Halloween.--I plan to do "Colonel Sanders"

Costume Contest at Work!

I've decided to wear this costume at our companies Halloween costume contest. I work for a Fortune 500 company, in the IT department. Let's see how long I continue to work there!

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I would LOVE to get a girls costume to wear for Halloween, have wanted to every year for the past 5 at least, but have never had the courage or money to do it. I'm afraid that I'd scare my roommate/family/SO with it, and those things get expensive on a college budget, unless you want to get one from Wal-mart or something, which are never very good. I'd really like to be a sexy maid or a gothic princess or just about anything with some skin showing

Even if the people listed above all knew I was a CD, I'd scare anybody who saw me that night if I dressed and went out cause I'm so hairy

As it turns out, I'll probably just do the same thing this year as I did last year, which I enjoyed a lot: a ninja. Found ways to make myself silent and got to run around in all black with my face covered and everything, homemade costume. Everybody loved it, even had a couple of people yelling things like "I saw you!" and "You sneaky b******!" as I went by. It was a blast. Anytime you get the chance to do something where nobody has any idea who you are, DO IT. It's the most liberating thing in the world because people can't judge you and you are completely free to do absolutely anything.

So far, i've got a black leather mini dress, black boots and jacket. I'm looking around for a yellow and black top and stockings...thinking I could be a 'bee'. Trying to think of some other options if I can't find a stockings and top...

This year, my wife and I will be cheerleaders. Nurse and waitress have worked well in the past for me as well. Wonder Woman was too hot and didn't get the requisite PG-13 rating
    Mary

I'm going to 2 parties, one in the daytime for a group of mostly over 50 GGs. Two of them dared me to come as a Red Hat Society lady. I'm taking up their dare.

That evening I'm also helping at a community Halloween party for kids age 12 and under. I was at the planning meeting tonight and joked about their mickey mouse rule about only non-scary costumes for the helpers - I'm going to be Minnie Mouse.

Gold Member
    Just my normal femme attire.
    Something similar to the photos I posted a while back and the one in my avatar.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I plan on going to a halloween bash at Hunters in Elk Grove Village Il. I have chosen Morticia Addams as my costume. I plan to take some pics and post them on the forum after the party.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

bosses typest

I am gowing as my bosses typest . I am cutting a pleated black skirt short . like a minni . Then I have these black vinal boots that buckel up the back all the way to my mid thy with a 6 in heal and a 2 in lift . I also have purchased a nice redish blown wig . with a black top with 42 c boobs . My friend is making me nice earings and necklass in black and silver . black nail polish with frenched nails and red lipstick .I can't waite come to think of it I cant spell well either o well ill just drink and look good

So Lucky

Going out to Vegas with family (daughters) and I don't think they would think to much of the fem thing. I did go out last year and it was a pretty good time. Not as many out in Vegas as I thought there would be. Spend the night down on Freemont street. Go out if you can, if nothing else, take a ride and stop for a short walk. Have Fun..

I am making a costume to be Yuna from the final fantasy game. it should be interesting.

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    My Wife and I go to on the Big annual Salem, Ma Boston harbor halloween cruise. and this year we have decided to go as prom queens. I am going out tommorw to hit the clearence racks at the local bridal shops. Shopping is so much fun
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I'm working on a sexy witch costume. Got the batwinged black mini dress, a red witches hat ,fishnet pantyhose, the makeup , just trying to decide what shoes to wear. The bright red 3.5" heels or the black strappy 4" heels or my black mary janes, any suggestions? Maybe add a broom to it.
    Striving for acceptance.

halloween

yup just going as my fem self

Hoping to have the guts to go as a cowgirl
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Sarah Palin...lol Thats my plan, along with probably a million other chicks that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    Sarah Palin...lol Thats my plan, along with probably a million other chicks that night.
    You are such a riot Deidra! Can you see Russia from Atlanta!
    Sally

Just recieved the last items for our costumes!!!
    My wife and I are attending the 'Transformations By Rori' and 'Skyscraper Heels' Halloween Party in the northwest chicago suburbs.
    I'm going as a 'Fantasy/Medieval Princess' and my wife is my male 'troubador'!
    we are going to do a 'Dry run' tonight to make certain everything looks right a fits correctly. that way, we have a couple weeks yet to put any details together. I'm certain we will have pictures from that night and will post them on my HP.
    Hope everyone has a fun night!!
    Lisa E