Thread: 24/7 going on 2 weeks

24/7 going on 2 weeks

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am Amy 24/7 for 2 weeks now. I do not regret it one bit. I have had great acceptance everywhere I go. Even at Work and Church. At work I have people talking to me that never would have before. I am Proud of who I am and I am so Proud to be out and about everyday. I do my everyday tasks as Amy and when Amy has to use the Potty, she uses the Ladies of course. I feel so good about myself.

I do feel lonely after my Lady left me, and the after affects are probably going to Ruin my life. You see when she left, she broke the lease we had with the Landlords, meaning I lost my $1000 Deposit. My Ladies reaction was, that I deserved it. Well, now I am between a rock and a hard spot. I don't have the money to move or for the down payment on another place. I am paying so much for Rent that I can't pay the utilities. I can't stay and I can't leave. All I can do is pray to GOD, that he comes through for me somehow, someway. The jobs down here do not pay like other parts of the country due to the Right to Work Law. There are so many people down here and so few jobs. I am making just a fraction of what I was in Iowa.

I am sorry to vent on everyone. I am living my dream of being the girl I have always wanted to be, but it is starting out in the hole a real deep hole, with no way out except prayer.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I hope this works out in your favor. Sounds like you have to move and soon. Keep looking for a new place and try to negotiate a low security deposit on the new place. A landlord who has an empty apartment isn't making any money. He needs to rent it somehow.
    So glad your work and friends at work have accepted the new you.

I feel for you Amy, but don't give up hope and don't get down on yourself, things always have a way of working out for the better. Prayer never hurts and its always a good idea. Things will go your way again, and I'm always here if you need someone to talk too. Just PM me.
    Striving for acceptance.

Well, I will tell you all this, I will never go back to being all Male, I am enjoying Amy way to much. The feeling of the freedom, I have never known, a whole new world to explore. Everyone is so much nicer to you and more talkative. I do know GOD will help me, I just do not know when or how. I sure hope it is soon.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'll pray for you too Amy hope everything works out better than you could hope. Morgan

I'm glad you're doing so well, Amy. And, er...uh...did you lose some weight, too? You're looking slimmer!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Congratulations on being so successful in your new life Amy, you go gurl. I'm sure all of this is hard, but sometimes when we find ourselves in these spots, we just have to believe that God has a plan for all of us. It may not be our plan, but you know your being watched over, and when that door or chapter in our lives closes, another one opens. It may not be the door we want opened but we need to have the strength to walk through it, even when we don't know whats on the other side.

Christy

That's really cool that you made the step, I'm really happy for you

For an apartment, all I can say is find one and as someone else said, negotiate.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations Amy, on being able to be the Real You.

It is so nice that you are being well accepted at work, in your Church, and any other place that you wish to go.

I am planning on Vaction for the Month of Nov. and Denise will have a good time, being totally Femme 24/7 the whole time that i am away.

Unfortunately I am not out around home for business and other personal reason, but hope that will change in the next year.

I am hoping to be able to re-locate, at which time I plan on coming out femme as Denise 24/7 full time, and being the girl that I should have been

Denise

Just out curiosity....

What type fo work are you in???

Why is your lease broken if your still there???? I might be missing something unless you had to move out because your now by yourself....

If I were you I'd be looking for a roomate real fast to share the cost....

I'm an ex-Floridian and would give my right arm and and a few others "right things" to be back in Florida, but it will probably never happen....wish I never left...but that's another story....

Thank You everyone,

Sherry, I am a truck Driver, but I do not want to go over the road as I have my 14 year old son with me. The lease was broken because we were both on it, and since one of us moved out, they say it breaks the lease. Here's the real kicker that I just found out this mourning when I went to pay rent. They want another $500 for down payment, I told him if I had another $500 I would be looking for something cheaper. It's like he just got my $1000 deposit, #@$%^&*(
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Try not to think of it has them keeping your deposit. just think of it as rent you paid in advance.
    When you leave just "deduct" that from your last rent check/checks and screw'em - that one person moved out so you broke the lease [which gives me the supposed right to keep your money] line is a load of crap anyway.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I think it's a load of crap too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Sorry to hear the story, but, if you are interested in a change, there are signs everywhere out here looking for drivers. $20+/hr. PM me if you want more info. All the best, w.

All I can say is good luck. Keep praying and it will happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Amy!!
    Congrats on your new transition into fulltime!!
    I am very happy that it is bringing you some happiness!
    Sorry about the hardships that you are enduring..
    About your post..
    Just, Who is "He".., I am kind of uncertain as to your post on that..??
    As to Jobs.. Find something better OR Move to something better.. I Know.. Easier said than done, But What else to do Hun?? Maybe go back to drab mode to Survive in this horriible economy, maybe?? I hope not.. BUT..
    I REALLY HOPE YOU MAKE IT!!
    2 Cents..?
    Melora/Katie