Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is your ultimate CD fantasy, apart from dressing in public?

My fantasy has always been to go bowling in a tight skirt, nylon blouse and nylons. I remember as a kid my folks used to watch Championship Bowling on TV and I loved the way the skirts would ride up on the women bowlers. I guess I've always wanted to experience that first hand.

em fem gathering

To go to an En Fem gathering would be the ultimate for me. The shopping the Parties the girl talk etc. etc. All the lovely outfits. And of course a complete make over in a salon. OMG. Someday my fantacy will come true I hope.Daviolin
    http://flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip Affinity View Post
    My fantasy has always been to go bowling in a tight skirt, nylon blouse and nylons. I remember as a kid my folks used to watch Championship Bowling on TV and I loved the way the skirts would ride up on the women bowlers. I guess I've always wanted to experience that first hand.
    That's a wonderful fantasy. Now, why didn't I think of it?

I guess, I've done most things that I'ld love to do en femme, there is not that much left, perhaps flying on vacation for a few days, just carrying my femme clothes.

I'm trying to live my dreams en femme and as a male too.

I would also love to be a bridesmaid at a wedding. All dressed up and looking real pretty.

Fantasies, there are so many !

1. To be a bride at church with gown & ceremony etc.
    2. To do the pregnant look with dress
    3. To be a housewife with the look, etc.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar

CD fantasies

My CD fantasy is to model bridal dresses and prom dresses and walk the catwalk.

Mine was waking up in the morning and finding out I was suddenly female... One and a half years on and I'm kind of getting there
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

the best cd fantasy would be you can dress in what you like and live your as you are . with out people judging you for wearing female clothes.

Mine would be having a complete body waxing, dressed in a pretty black dress above the knee, panties, bra, and nude pantyhose with black pat. 4 inch pumps. Having my own shoulder length hair and taken to a hair solon with big windows in a mall (so people could see women getting their hair done) have my nails done and eyebrows shaped. Take to the chair where I would have highlights and color and makeup done. Also, when it would be safe, I would like to return for a perm (just for body, not too curly).
    Can not leave out shopping around the mall with no limit on the card!

Have fun girls
    Girl-N-Hose! Heels 2

To look attractive dressed as a female. Unfortunately........

The ultimate fantasy is to visit a "FemmeFever" type of place for a complete and total makeup/makeover experience for a weekend. (www.femmefever.com) The whole enchilada.....total hair removal (except for my head of course), makeup, polished nails, wig, and clothing selection all advised by and supervised by wonderful, understanding and caring total professionals.....all just to make me look and feel the most beautiful, alluring and womanly as possible......a complete and total escape from male reality into a pure femme fantasy just for a little while. Then, follow-up with a "Glamour Shots" type of photo-shoot topped off by a night out with others just like me......there's safety and confidence in numbers (I still would be too chicken to go by myself).

Just one time in my life is ALL I ask for......just one totally cherished experience and memory.......with the photo-memories to prove it. I don't want to transition......I'm actually ok with myself as a man......I just want to see what a total transformation can do for me......see if I can even recognize myself! My avatar picture is what I would be shooting for.......

Lisa
    Last edited by lisa_vin; 10-17-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    Lisa

I have so many fantasies. Reading Dianeleah's fantasies I realized I would love the same. I would love to go shopping with my gf and try out some outfits in the dressing room together, to grow real boobs, to be greeted and treated like the woman I feel I am, etc., etc., etc.

Love, Laura

dessiree. Why would you want to change back?

My fantasy

I guess my fantasy would be to be accepted as a woman totally. I have come close.
    At a clothing shop, I tried on a beautiful foundation, then followed it with some of the cute clothes in the shop. I felt that I was treated the same as any other client. It felt wonderful to try on the outfits and look in the mirror to see how it looked.
    Another time, I was dressed en femme and went to a Curves gym (for women only). I had taken a coupon for a free trial membership, and showed it to the manager. She actually thought I was a woman, and talked to me about the details of the membership. When I told her I was a man, she seemed completely surprised. It felt wonderful! I wasn't trying to fool her; I just thought I'd see what happened.
    A final example: I went to a clothing store to try on a few things. After I bought a skirt -- high waist, just below the knee -- I asked the clerk if she knew I was a guy. She seemed really surprise. That made my day!

Right now it would be just to get dressed to the nines, heck even the sixes, and walk out the door and go and have something to eat or shop. My ultimate would be to travel and see the world with no luggage. I would stop in Paris, Milan, New York and Tokyo to shop through there fashion districts and fill suitcases with clothes with a final stop in Thai land at the Tamarind retreat for a long week in there compound and spa.

http://www.tamarindretreat.com/

I would love to wake up one morning as a young teenage girl, who dances as a good future as a ballerina. Doing all the teenage things and being a teen model part time wearing all the latest styles, brides,prom dresses, bathing suits, costumes, and a ballet model in cataloges etc.

captain Kirk in star trek once played a seen where he was transformed into a woman that would be my cd heaven ,when i was younger i would fantasise about bieng locked in our locl department store overnight and my dream was all the bridal wear just trying different outfits on all night and going to the cosmetic dept and well taking full advantage what else would one do

I guess I would just want to be accepted as a woman

To be like Vivien Leigh in 'Gone with the Wind' and wear those beautiful dreses that the 'Southern Belles' wore down in Georgia.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I always like to imagine the magic genie granting me three wishes.
    Actually I would only need one.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Fantasies past and present!

Quote Originally Posted by DameErrant View Post
    My ultimate fantasy is being to "pass" while naked!
    I had a dream when I was younger about the development of body suits made of a modern "space-age" material that you could put on and it would shape itself to you (and you to it,) so you would look like the person it was based on. Padding, shaping, gaff etc, all built in, and you would feel natural as if the skin was real! :
    Crossed off my list!
    That USED TO BE a fantasy of mine. Until I bought my female suit! The first time I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw a naked female, I almost passed out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    Mine is almost a possibility..

I want to be Queen Elizabeth, wear the finery and have a kingdom bow at my feet! I want to see THOUSANDS on their knees lol!
    I've been Queen Anne Boleyn at a small venue, but the taste of it alone was worth it and so much FUN!
    and the dresses that Elizabeth wore.... oh my!
    I want!*sigh*Zara
    Still on my list!
    To be able to go out dressed and mix with the public. NOT dressed as an everyday woman, but like Lady Z! Wearing some incredible period dress like any of hers! You're a lucky little lady!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I always wanted to be a bridesmaid. I never ever got to be one despite repeated requests. That was where my Mum drew the line. The closest I ever got was trying on my sisters "flower girl" dress. It was pink satin with masses of ruffles and was absolutely gorgeous. I was emerald green with envy!

Fantasy....

...to have a small upper body and a smoothly rounded hip/butt structure, and long lovely legs... I simply want to be as a supermodel! And women would be attracted to me sensually, sexually, but also via the notoriety/power structure. I am soooo lipstick lesbian - and beautiful, both with and without makeup! I love casual clothing and appear devastating in my slim jeans, strappy pumps, my loose white silk blouse, and my hair is flowing, blonde, with naturally loose waves.... I love striking jewelry and often wear Southwestern sliver and aquamarine creations - large, dynamic, liquid....

There are only insignificant males around - I love only female's companionship. And they are unquestionably submissive to my desires - all of my desires, for power, for sex, and highly importantly -financially. Many of them wear metal or leather cuffs and chains - symbolic of their sensual fealty to my power. All of them, excepting one. She is wearing fine black leather, totally.Remaining in the background, she subtly overrides every bit of personal power in the room with her self assurance, oh yes, and with her stunning posture! She stands tall in her platform boots, spine erect and yet with shoulders relaxed... every motion in harmony with her nearly hidden but unquestioned dominance over all who are near - even myself.

We rarely acknowledge her - she is more like the sun, always there. It is accepted, understood that she is controlling with complete power over our lives. And I am as a lieutenant, almost completely in charge of what happens around me - but secretly knowing that I am not.

Whee - fantasy time! Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

I think ultimately my fantasy would be to dress anyway that I would want to and nobody mentions anything to me or anyone else.. no snickering about that "fag".. "look at that weirdo!!"...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...