Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is your ultimate CD fantasy, apart from dressing in public?

Well, you did ask. So here it is.

Wow, 40 years of fantasies, and you want me to pick one. O.K., here goes.
    I take in my usual once-a-week at the gogo bar; my usual dancer is there. We have a nice time, when the place closes, I wait for her like I usually do, and walk her to her car. We talk for a while, everyone else leaves. I bid her goodnight, help her into her car, get in mine. I start the engine and wait. She's having trouble. I get out and ask what's wrong. Car won't start. I try a few things, nothing is working, it's completely dead. I offer to drive her home, she says yes.
    On the way she starts to get sick; we stop, wait, she doesn't feel any better. I take her back to my place, give her a shot for the nausea, and tell her to lie down for a while, and I go off to do my laundry. I come back, she's sound asleep; I figure I'll just let her sleep, cover her with a blanket, close the door, go sleep on the couch. Morning comes, I go down to the lot to check her car. Hot wire to the starter is all corroded, falling apart. I go buy one, replace it, starts right up.
    I go back to the house, she's up, having tea. I tell her what I found, fixed, she should be o.k.. She thanks me, gets up. Walks into the living room. Goes over to my laundry basket. Moves a few things over, pulls out a pair of panties. Asks me if I was lying to her about not having a girlfriend. I shudder, remembering my experience with my ex wife, but figure again, no matter what I say, I still lose either way. I tell her they're mine. I tell her the whole story. She ponders a bit; asks me if I really like wearing girl's clothing; I say, It's not exactly something I can feel proud of, but yeah. She says, "You get to see me all dressed so I look my best, I wanna see you", and hands me the panties. She asks me go and to dress up for her. She's always been nice to me in the past, isn't being mean or anything so far, I figure, why not. I go and put on something nice, nothing trashy; just a nice skirt and top, hose and short heels, dark blond wig, and go out to show her; walk across the room, turn and cautiously say, 'so, what do you think?' She says, 'not bad.....you have a purse?' I say yes, but not anything to match the shoes. She laughs, then I do too. I say, 'I feel ridiculous'. She says, 'Don't; I can't imagine what your life has been like all these years. Come'...and she takes me by hand to the living room, she sits me on the couch, and sits next to me...starts to speak, pauses, then, 'I never felt able to trust a man. I mean, they all seem to just want to have sex, and then I never see them again. But you're different, you never asked for anything. And now I finally know why. I've always sorta' felt that I could trust you; and now I know you trust me too'. She leans over and kisses me. Again. After a few minutes, I stop her; 'I need a moment', and I turn away. I'm starting to cry; I look for a tissue but I don't keep them there. I tell her, "I can't understand; this should be a good thing; what's wrong with me?". She goes to the bathroom and comes back with a towel, wipes my eyes for me; 'It is. You'll be fine; no, we'll be fine." She lays me down on the couch, and lies on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder, her hand stroking my neck, playing with my hair. And I think to myself, yes, maybe everything will be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    To be able find a understanding woman who wouldn't mind that I enjoy dressing as a woman and she would be willing to go out with me as a woman to enjoy all the things a woman may do or don't do.

I have two of them.
    1.) A mall I could have to myself all night long so I could grab thousands of dollars worth of clothes and other great stuff.
    2.)Be in a makeover contest where 2 gg's would each give me a separate makeover and then have a judge decide who did the best work.Then the winner and myself would go on a never ending vacation with the prize money.

Smile

First I want to say that at the urging of a new friend I wore panties to work today for the first time. I had so much fun and want to wear nylons to work soon.

so here is my fantasy...

I would just love to meet an older GG, 10-20 years older than me, as a man. We'd go out on a romantic date. Then she'd take me home. She would dress me in her clothes, bra panties, nylons, heels, a skirt and a top or a dress. After doing anything she asked of me I would be sent home in her bra, panties and nylons. I would tell my wife all the details and then fall asleep in my new clothes. Then every time I wore them I would think of her.
    Last edited by gothygurl; 11-06-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: correction

Ultimate Cd Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    As much as I'd like to dress as a lady in public, its not a real fantasy. For me, I have 2........

1. I'd love to go into a bridal shop, and brush against all the beautiful gowns, and try them up against me. Then I could find a few dresses I really liked, and try them on one by one in the change room. Then when I find the right dress, I'd walk out the changing room and swish around. Wedding dresses are the ultimate for me. I've never gone into a bridal store. I've been in formal/evening gown stores. I've even tried on a evening gown once, but never a wedding dress.

2. I'd love to go to a fashion festival, where the girls parade beautiful evening gowns, wedding gowns and take photos, and talk to other women there about which dresses they've liked at the parade. I'd love to even meet one of the girls on parade, and tell them how beautiful they were, and tell them, how I'd love to wear beautiful dresses and parade in them.....myself.
    For me - it would be waking up with the body of HALLE BERRY then going on a SEXY BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT , later have some hunk of a guy treat me like a true MOCA SKINNED SEXY GODDESS .
    VICKI LYNN HATCHER

Simple things...

[SIZE="3"]Some simple things...
    ...tall black boots that I liked... that fit.
    ...casual time dressed.
    ...nice French maid's fancy dress.
    ...turtleneck leotard & matching tights.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

fantasy

My fantasy would be a very normal feminine way of living with a loving male partner to wine dine and love me, nothing special.

Fiona

Hi Everyone,
    Since it is just past the Halloween season, to make and go out in this costume.

Supermodel Heidi Klum has a celebrity Halloween party every year. This year she dressed up as the Hindu Goddess Kali. How to build this costume with the 6 extra arms is online. There were at least 3 other Kali's in the New York Halloween Parade this year, none of them anywhere as good. My apologies to any Hindus this might cause offense to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I think ultimately my fantasy would be to dress anyway that I would want to and nobody mentions anything to me or anyone else.. no snickering about that "fag".. "look at that weirdo!!"...
    Have you ever tried?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Passing

My fantasy would be to be able to really pass as a GG. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with the figure or face like some of the girls on the forum. I am so jealous!

Ultimate Fantasy

For me would be a bride or bridesmaid in a wedding.

Huggs,Renee

Gold Member
    Just purely fantasy? Not the "live full time" or "come out to whoever" things?

OK, here is mine -

If you have ever seen the Joe Jackson video for "Steppin out" there is this maid who is dreaming about being at a party.

Not so much for the guy in it, but I would like to be that woman at the party.

She is done up really pretty and having a good time at some fancy party, like in a ballroom. I think seeing stuff like this on TV is what really got me interested in women's stuff. At the time I had NO idea what CD'ing was and didn't know it happened, I just knew I had some weird fascination with women's fashon
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Its been my ultimate fantasy to go to lunch downtown with 3 or 4 other office girls or secretaries all dressed professionally with business suits, knee length pencil or A line skirt , blouses, jewelry and naturally dark tan or black stockings (all of us in advance agreement secretly wearing garter belts or OBG's ) and high heel 4" sandals or patebt leather black heels.
    , be served by a flirty waiter and laugh, giggle gossip about guys and talk girl talk about sex
    Then all giddy-like return to the office for the afternoon.
    I've done that lunchtime scenerio many times downtown ... but flying solo damnit! with no sexy GG accompiment to share being a girl with for lunch time.
    Thats my ultimate fanatasy

Banned Read only
    My fantasy is similar to Deedee's. (I thought I'd posted it on here, but cant find it, so forgive me if I'm repeating myself)

I'd like to put together a tranny band. What I'd like to do isnt quite as ambitious as Deedee. One or two guitars, bass, drums, I'd sing. It would be a mainly a covers band, with some original songs thrown in. Pat Benetar, Motels, Divinyls, songs, and Billy Idol 'Hot In the City', and lately I've been looking for an excuse to sing The Runaways 'Cherry Bomb', and that would be it! I've mentioned the idea to a few of my muso friends, who have liked the idea, commented 'that would work', (although they werent personally interested), nor did they seem to guess the truth about me!
    Also, theatre, and film, playing a tranny role.
    So I'm particulary interested in performing as a tranny.

Janie

My Fantasy

I think my fantasy since I've had a few that have come true such as accepting GF's in the past,etc would be to wake up one morning looking exactly like Jaqueline Smith(my fave of all time).

Electra I have been asked to dance a few times in the last 10 years and told I am passable so that is pretty amazing in itself.I hope you get to live your fantasies girls.

My other would be to find a great bunch of CD friends in the GTA(around Toronto) and find a wicked dance club to dance en femme to all the spacey New Age and 80's New Romantic music, that would be awesome.

Hugs

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Still on my list!
    To be able to go out dressed and mix with the public. NOT dressed as an everyday woman, but like Lady Z! Wearing some incredible period dress like any of hers! You're a lucky little lady!

Thank you so much Doc!! And I just reedited my original post to tell about my new Queen Elizabeth Gown that is now in the works

My gods I can't wait to walk around in it at a Festival!!

*hugs*

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tasha View Post
    Acceptance from my wife to the extent that we could go shopping together, and she would happily help me with make up tips etc.
    Pretty much nails it for me to w/my GF (consider her my wife at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    I think my fantasy since I've had a few that have come true such as accepting GF's in the past,etc would be to wake up one morning looking exactly like Jaqueline Smith(my fave of all time).

Electra I have been asked to dance a few times in the last 10 years and told I am passable so that is pretty amazing in itself.I hope you get to live your fantasies girls.

My other would be to find a great bunch of CD friends in the GTA(around Toronto) and find a wicked dance club to dance en femme to all the spacey New Age and 80's New Romantic music, that would be awesome.

Hugs
    You are lucky, Penelope, to have got asked to dance. And did you dance? Was it easy to follow the man rather than lead? I would love to have the experience.

CD fantasy

To have passed working as a Playboy bunny at the same club and on the same shift as Susan Sullivan.
    Lois

My Fantasy

My fantasy is waking one morning with a perfect body of a model, face and all so I could wear the most gorgeous clothes out there. To be eye catching to everyone. Especially a nice white wedding dress and all the bridal gear too.

The ultimate CD fantasy

Well.. it is not about physical, for me it would be getting a private gift from her, opening it and finding a nice chemise with a note. Something along the lines of "I want you to be happy; and knowing you are not leaving me or stepping out with other girls or even a man, I have been selfish to shut down your feelings and desires. I want you to wear this tonight next to me, and we'll see how I handle it, if it goes well we'll go further a little at a time"

She does not how how strong my desire to dress up and express my feminine side is.

The satin full length formal thing, and being able to look great in a sexy miniskirt. Either or both would be heaven.

Charlene D

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    You are lucky, Penelope, to have got asked to dance. And did you dance? Was it easy to follow the man rather than lead? I would love to have the experience.

Hi Electra, yes I was fortunate to have danced a number of times,though at first I was just slightly self conscious until I got warmed up,lol. I danced to the faster songs with some of my sisters and it was a blast.It was very different' when a guy with the same male name as myself (but no resemblance) grabbed me and slow danced with me. I wasn't sure what to do as he kept on trying to kiss my neck,lol.

That was all way back in 1998 ....

hugs
    Penelope

My fantasy is to live full time as a woman and to have real boobs of my very own!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

breast

To have real boobs. Beautiful full large breast.