Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your ultimate CD fantasy, apart from dressing in public?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wow! OK, Karen. My fantasy, too. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Victoria Secret TG Spokesmodel!!!
    THAT'S a Vicky's catalogue I'd pay good money for! I mite be able to tell what those clothes would actually look like on me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Amazing Member
    Someone once said I would make some woman a good wife. Maybe there was some truth in that barbed quip. Maybe my fantasy goes with a relationship ideal rather than just dressing up and going out dressed up. I don't know, but I do know I like having a woman friend in, preparing food for her and even getting her beers from the fridge, while she sits watching tv in pants and I am more, let us say, dressed up. Maybe I should have been born a girl.

I'd like to be a lovely mid twentys full time crossdresser and meet a lesbian couple for fun and frolic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFlowingGown View Post
    As much as I'd like to dress as a lady in public, its not a real fantasy.
    Umm - why not?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Crossdressing fantasies? I am in the very fortunate position of having done almost all of mine already The ones that are related to purely dressing and going out are:

These ones I have already done: To go out to a formal event in a ballgown, to wear one of those huge Southern Belle dresses, to be a bridesmaid at a wedding, to spend a week fully en femme non stop 24/7 , to have a MAC makeover, then there's more standard ones like going shopping en femme with my wife, having dinner with my wife and her GG friends (and I'm the only CDer), going to the movies en femme, then there's dressing up as a French Maid, Schoolgirl etc. Like I said, I have been very fortunate.

What haven't I done yet that still want to do? To play doubles tennis with three other GGs (I love those cute tennis dresses) play golf en femme, I'd also love to be a catwalk/runway model at a fashion show ... and I'm going to be doing that next month! Dress Barn is hosting a fashion show at our next River City Gems social and I'm a model.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I'd probably say: Going out with a bunch of gals on the town and hitting a few CD friendly clubs. Dancing and meeting guys that are appreciative of CD gals. Oh there's more but I'll save that for me.

Ultimate Fantasy

My ultimate fantasy is being to "pass" while naked!

I had a dream when I was younger about the development of body suits made of a modern "space-age" material that you could put on and it would shape itself to you (and you to it,) so you would look like the person it was based on. Padding, shaping, gaff etc, all built in, and you would feel natural as if the skin was real!

But in a slightly more realistic mode, (though why should fantasy be realistic,) I want a custom made wedding dress and a full scale CD wedding with bridesmaids, groomsmen, cake, bouguet, dinner, band and my wife dressing as the groom.

In some of my wilder fantasies, I combine the two. Funny though, when I do that, the grooms face is usually so fuzzy I can't make out who it is....
    Last edited by DameErrant; 10-11-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Revealed too much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

I wake up one morning and have transformed into a female. Everyone freaks! DNA and fingerprint testing proves that I am the same person. No one really knows how it happened, maybe aliens or divine intervention or something. Scientists are baffled. I become an instant media sensation. I go on all the talk shows. They ask me to dress to the nines for the shows, and I do! I appear on TV in skirts and heels and full makeup...and they ask me how I feel...and I say, "Well, Oprah, now that I am in a woman's body, I might as well think and act like one, too!" I get my own reality show...in which they put me in all sorts of funny situations, and I learn through experience how to be a woman. And I pretty much do everything that a woman does. That's my CD fantasy!!
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

I would love spend all day getting all dolled up a nice long bath, shaving myself all smooth, getting into my panties, bra and forms with a nice silky robe and doing my makeup, getting dressed for an evening out with a gentlemen, and having him treat me like a princess

spending time with my wife

My fantasy would be to have my wife control me for a week putting out my female clothes make up and shoes. For the week I will be her girl friend (with benefits). Spending some time with my wife dressed the whole time with her participation and support would be the best!
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Just simply to go out and pass as being a woman almost all the time, but preferable all the time.

To be able to snap my fingers and be whomever I chose to be and back again.......

Or

To be a size 6 with size 6 feet and be rich.......

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Building on the "waking up to being a woman" theme....being able to shapeshift! I could be not only a complete woman when I wanted to be, but look exactly how I want!

In the realm of the feasable, however, I'll go with; getting dolled up in a leather corset and pants, thigh-high stiletto boots, and actually be able to pass! And get my wife prettied up too and have us go out and do some club-hopping 'till we're tired, then come home and have lots of....well, I'm sure you get the idea. Yes, while dressed.

Heavenly.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Umm - why not?
    Cause I'm happy doing it in my own home, or at my lady friends house, plus, its risky up here where I live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

To find a Female that will accept me for me and will truely LOVE me for me.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I would like to model clothing for a crossdresser catalog. (after I lose 70 lbs.)
    How close the sexes sometimes come to one another. It is as much a matter of behavior and the sphere in which they move that separates the masculine part of humanity from the feminine.

Elizabeth Aston, The Exploits & Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, 2005

Smile My Fantasy

My fantasy would be to have sex with my wife (dressed as a man) while dressed as a woman. That would be amazing for me. But, I've asked, and she won't do that. :-(

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

my fantasy would be to have my wife participate fully in my dressing,she lets me wear lingerie and makeup but puts the brakes on for dresses, and then sometime her and me renew our vows while both dressed in wedding dresses that look alike.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,m too much of a lady to type my fantasy on here giggle . All I will divulge is it involves a certain young lady on here - and she knows who she is - dont you ?

I think fantasies change as we realise our dreams but at the miniute mine is....

Acceptance from my wife to the extent that we could go shopping together, and she would happily help me with make up tips etc.

Getting my first forms

Gina

I'd also like to be a Lane Bryant Model so I can wear all the clothes and be photographed in them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Running for president as Vivian

Aspiring Member

vivian:

Vivian: Ya got my vote!
    I can't really talk about my fantasy here either.
    The nice one would be acceptance by my wife.
    The other one could include her too.