Thread: A big change

A big change

I seen a big change in my father Thursday night and he told me yesterday.He had guilty feelings that he let me down and big poitive changes are going to happen.My father was not very supportive of my crossdressing and did not want to meet my enfemme side 2 years ago.He is realizing this is me and how I express myself apologizing to me.I forgave him and wants to meet my en femme side which I said yes to.This was holding us back and it is starting to get better.

Congratulations Khloey, to you and your father. That has got to be so freeing for you, just to know that he is reaching acceptance of who you are.

Just be gentle with him, this is probably pretty hard for him to understand still, eventually he'll be happy that the two of you can maintain your relationship in a positive way, without this getting in the way.

Christy

Thanks and I meet him dressed as my enfemme side at 11:00 which he will call me Khloe.My mom and sister Laura are very happy to hear about this and felt they convinced him to do this.My father does plan on asking questions which I will be comfortable to answer.

lucky girl. my fam accepts its a big part of me, but still dont want to meet me
    Dosed By You

It did go very well,with me dressed as my enfemme side and my father did call me Khloe right away also telling I do look beautiful.He is starting to understand I love to get in touch of my feminine side.He considers me as his older daughter now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats great I'm glad your Dad opened up his mind to new things.

Glad to hear you Dad is tring to be more supportive now
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am happy for you both.

That took a lot of courage and retrospection on your dad's part. Be sure to acknowledge that. And enjoy this new relationship with you father.
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Congratulations! I am curious in how you dressed Khloe in this introductory meeting with your father.

Wow! That is excellent! My oldest son also dresses, and knows that I dress, and we discuss it, but we have not dressed for either of us to view. Try to be grateful for the realities that you experience.
    All the best, w.

Aspiring Member
    My dad had a better time of accepting it than my mom, who to this day still does not want to even think of it. Dad told me to hold my head up high.

My father has been doing good since he met my enfemme side.I did dress in a pair of women's jeans with 3 inch heels and a Susan Graver style top which is sold on QVC and a brunette wig.I did give him a picture of my enfemme side recently.

Quote Originally Posted by FlygrlChristy View Post
    Congratulations Khloey, to you and your father. That has got to be so freeing for you, just to know that he is reaching acceptance of who you are.

Just be gentle with him, this is probably pretty hard for him to understand still, eventually he'll be happy that the two of you can maintain your relationship in a positive way, without this getting in the way.

Christy
    I have to agree very much with FlygrlChristy, Its hard on a parent who does not know anything about the world we have come to and accept. He feels that he failed because you have a femme side and as a male he believes that you should be that male image that boys are raised into and supposed to have. Explain to him the true feelings from inside you and that you are still his son and that he had nothing to do with the feelings that you have that inside you. Tell him that nothing has changed between you and him and That you love him even more because he is an understanding Dad, a Supportive Dad. Also explain to him that these feelings have been there and he did not know it but it never changed anything else about you growing up except now you can talk to him about it. Good Luck and please tell us how everything went. Joann0830

Fathers

Khloey,
    Wow girl you are so lucky. I wish my Father was still around so I could tell him of my dressing. Not that I would look forward to that conversation, But I think he would have accepted that info. It might have helped to explain a lot of the arguments we had. Then again it might have just made things worse I don't know for sure. I would have loved it if he had finally came around to acceptence. You truely are lucky and I am very happy for you. Have a gret day.
    Bethany
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

This was last week Thursday when he met my enfemme side.I walked in seeing where he was,at the kitchen table.He took a look at me and called me Khloe,told me I looked beautiful giving me a hug.He sees my enfemme side is very nice and our relationship is getting better day by day.

That's great new Khloey.
    Angie