Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering

It used to be that unless I wore heels with dresses or slacks, I didn't feel dressed. These days I prefer capris/rollup jeans etc. with flats, like so. It's so much easier to blend in when out and about too.

My dresses rarely see the light of day anymore...but I do love putting on the heels, my first love...

Mitzi
    Last edited by Mitzi; 10-11-2008 at 11:52 PM.

```````````````````` Wendy Seymone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serinalynn View Post
    Your look great in that black top and jeans, Wendy I love wearing jeans with a nice low neckline top and with my plunge bra.

Thank you Serinalynn... That is so very sweet of you.
    "It's fabulous being a woman"

I can't really see the point of wearing jeans to look like a girl. Skirt or dress for me, always. Even women don't look like women IMO when they wear jeans or trousers. But maybe, like beauty, the apparition of woman is in the eye of the beholder.

I wear jeans, male ones, and shirt everyday at home and can't imagine getting any CD feeling wearing female jeans. The same goes for trousers (what you call pants in the US). What new feeling can I get wearing them since I wear my trousers going to work daily?

While Jeans are not for me

There is no reason why a CD cant look good wearing them

If you have the right body shape its a good start

Good luck to all those that can wear em

[SIZE="1"]p.s. some real girls look better in jeans[/SIZE]
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    The softer side in me prefers the dresses, bra/breast forms, a good shave, and the wig. The make up is more for going out, which I rarely do, same thing for the hose.
    Drumming, My other hobby

I want a pair of jeans in the worst way. I've tried to shop for a pair a couple of times in the last month, but no luck yet. I have to try and relax a bit. Most of my shopping for femme clothes has been grab and pay. I tried a pair of jeans in size 11 and they were pretty big. Next I'll try an 8 and a 9.

```````````````````` Wendy Seymone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    Even women don't look like women IMO when they wear jeans or trousers. But maybe, like beauty, the apparition of woman is in the eye of the beholder.
    [SIZE="2"]"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves."[/SIZE]

~ Salma Hayek
    "It's fabulous being a woman"

I do have a few pairs of womens trousers (slacks) but no jeans.

In common with several of my female relatives ..... I just prefer skirts!

I have three mens kilts that I sometimes wear in male mode, one is my national tartan (Cornish) one is a family tartan and the other is plain black . I don't usually mix and match with any clothing designed for women, just with a mans gillie shirt, knee woolen hose, plain leather sporran and brogue shoes .... (oh and a male thong only highlanders usually go commando ). I just feel more comfortable in a skirt.

Many women like to wear a dress or skirt when they go out on a special occasion and as I currently only get out of the house dressed en femme perhaps 2 or 3 times a month .... those occasions are special to me so I prefer to dress to suit my mood and to please myself..... which means no trousers.

One of my GG friends says that I own more dresses than she dose. She has seen me in a dress several times, and she never wares one. Of the GGs I hang out with, I have not seen a one of them in a dress.

It is almost to the point that a woman waring a dress is trying to stand out. I find that the more I try to stand out, the more I get read. The less I try, the more I pass. I get called miss, or maam, more when I am in 'boy' mode and not even trying.

[SIZE="3"]Robin[/SIZE]

I feel just as feminine in jeans or slacks and a nice top,or sweater. in fact if I go out during the Summer, I have to hide my legs somehow

Cindy

I have as many lowrise jeans as I do skirts I like them both I have come to look for comfort first in my dressing its an age thing I beleive. skirts are most comfy to me.but there are times I just want to throw on jeans and a t and feel fine. especially outside the home. girl jeans most of the time dressing without really dressing looking for some great unisex tops or fem tops i can get away with.

The answer to this seems to depend on many different factors. For me, I have only very occasional and usually brief opportunities to dress and I never go out dressed. So, to make the most of those times, it's always a skirt or dress.

The only way I can begin to experience just a little of how it feels to be out and about in women's clothes, is to wear the feminine underwear beneath my male clothes. I have done this quite often and although I would very much like to add the high heels, etc. that's something I do not have the confidence (or opportunity to do). I imagine that the sensations I have from the underwear would not be very different whether my shirt, trousers, etc were male or female.

I can well imagine that if I dressed full time there would be many occasions when I would choose trousers for practical reasons, just as women do. I really don't know whether I would eventually come to wear them most of the time....I think I enjoy the skirts too much for that.

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    Fem jeans all the time for me now, except when I'm working on my jeep. I'm slowly weeding out my old male jeans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

My wife and I wen't to the outlet mall this past friday I was looking for my first pair of jeans but liked nothing that was in my size. Maybe I'll try the thrift stores. I never thought I'd like them but after trying a pair on I gotta get some.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Most of the GGs I know and see when out and about don't wear skirts and dresses everyday, and I feel the same way. No matter what the event, I always try to present myself as a woman with class, dressing age appropriately. Always underdress with light makeup, but at home I'm usually in tight jeans, fitted top/sweater, and low heels. I'm comfortable being me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    Hi
    ....I don't Thread in this section much ..but was just wondering ...Do you always feel the need to be in a skirt or dress ..hose and heels to feel your softer side 100%?...I myself use to feel it was a necessity...but sometimes just leaving the skirts in the closet and wearing jeans ... nothing spectacular on top gives me a much more comfortable and to be honest more natural feeling when just going out for a walk about the village or even a drive for coffee...
    I always wear women’s pull-on slacks or jeans and panties, and usually a short slip and pantyhose. A skirt is easier to put on than pants, but GGs usually don’t wear skirts and nylons unless they are “dressed up” so pants blend in better. I use a wheelchair, and since I am always seated, a skirt that looks like pants would be ideal. Wearing a slip with a crotch closure with pants would be even better thana short slip to hide the tops of panties and pantyhose, and to avoid (an uncomfortable) bare back. Also, colder weather makes it easier to hide a bra, in fact, I am wearind one now, and am looking for a bra/collar to wear with sweaters. Whether going "all the way" or just underdressing, the keys are to dress appropriate to your age, body type, and venue so you don't attract unwanted attention.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 10-17-2008 at 09:42 AM.

curious to know your motivation since you declare you don't post here often? marny

Coda...

Talking

Well sure, femme pants are very pretty and a fine substitute for dresses and skirts...I have a pair of leather pants from Newport News...I love them but I just can't fill them out as a proper woman...

Maybe if I could figure out how...

Wouldn't wear jeans under any circumstances - male or femme. I will wear leggings or femme trackie dacs though.

For me, it's the underwear more than the outer wear. Love those full slips, bras, panties and thigh highs.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    To me, I am able to feel my softer side no matter what I am wearing. Actualy my womens jeans fit me better than my mens jeans.
    As fall quickly approaches, jeans, sweaters, my favorite barn coat, a little make-up, become my "uniform".

Nikki

for me it depends on the season i love skirts but when that cold wind blows jeans or a pair of slacks is a must
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have just started getting into wearing women's jeans. I have to say they are very soft and comfy. I look better in them then I do in my man jeans. So far so good. As for dressier things...they all have a place in closet and on my body.

"Need" might be too strong a word for me. I do prefer a skirt or dress because, let's face it, I can wear pants any day, all day!

Aspiring Member

Smile

Hi Sherlyn
    If I looked as good as you do, I'd want to be dressed full time.
    I know I can't pass, so the fantasy of going out will always remain just that. A fantasy.
    Shari