Thread: A good experience tonight.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

A good experience tonight.

Was messing with some new colors in eyeshadow and the urge hit me like "a hot kiss at the end of a wet fist" so I dressed and went out for a drive.
    Stopped at my neighborhood grocery store to get a soft drink out of a machine.
    I parked and didn't even look around to see if anyone I knew was around I grabbed my purse and headed for the machine.There was one of the check out girls sitting out on the bench taking her break.No big deal.
    I walked up digging for change in the bottom of my purse and she asked me if I had 4 quaters for a dollar because the machine wouldn't take paper money.
    I said sure let me see what I have.
    At this point she hadn't made me she said I love that studded belt and those jeans they are too cute I said thank you naturally.
    Right about when I handed her the quarters she said OMG your a guy aren't you?I said yeah looks like I passed for a female for a little while.
    She told me I think that is so cool, how do you work up the courage to go out in public?
    I told her its not that big a deal to go out and blend in.
    She asked me all kinds of questions about cross dressing which I answered politely.
    What kind of make up I used and what clothes I liked, where did I shop for womens clothes.We talked for about 30 min on the bench while folks walked by no one really gave me a second look.It was very cool.
    She paid me the ultimate compliment"Honey you look so feminine you fooled me".
    So another worthwhile outing.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-12-2008 at 01:37 PM.

After I'd been driving thru an espresso stand for a month or two often dressed up one of the baristas leaned out of the booth and said "Hey we're friends here aren't we?, can I ask why you wear women's clothes?" I answered "I like them" She said "Cool, I was just curious."

I've been visiting the same few drive thru places for years now, tho there have been a few times that I think someone who hadn't seen me before was a little cool, they have always opened up after a while and they almost all go out of their way to wave to me when they aren't the ones waiting on me.

THAT is as good as it gets! Good for you, and thanks for sharing! W.

Coda...

Talking

You are going to finally get me out out of the house with that story...thanks for sharing...so simple but so cool...

Banned Spammer
    I hadn't planned on going out at all and was board so it just happened.20 min make up and threw an outfit together and just went with it.
    Odd thing I went thru her check out line just a few hours before. I don't know if she knew it or not.

Former Member
    That's awesome, Tracii! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love the Les Paul in your avatar!

Banned Spammer
    Thanks Samantha that guitar was in several pieces when I found it in a music store the neck was broken in two places and the body had some real bad cracks so I steamed the neck out and put in a new neck and fixed the body.
    Its sure is ugly up close but it plays great.

Former Member
    That is awesome! I have a Strat and Tele, but have never had the money for a Les Paul. It sounds like you got a bargain!

Stefania Czslawa
    Those are interesting accounts.
    Last edited by Stefania Czslawa; 10-12-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: too wordy

That really sounds great. It has been a long time since I have been out. I sure do miss it alot though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    I have $100.00 bucks in it.Had a replacement neck laying around and all the hardware.The pickups came out of one of Mick Mars's(Motley Crue)guitars used on the Dr.Feelgood tour.
    Stefania I think you are reading too much into your experience in the womens section and all those nylons.Most sales people could care less.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-12-2008 at 02:28 AM.