Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much money have you put into your look?

I do it for me =^) Monica_Cobblestone's Avatar

How much money have you put into your look?

I want to say I'm clear over the $2,000 mark in a 4 month period....and counting haha.

I'm spending $3,000 to $4,000 a year..... Makeup is my downfall.... Damn looking pretty is expensive!!! hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile How much spent

[SIZE="3"]I've lost count..Over 30 different wigs, countless outfits and shoes, accessories ( of course ) and lets not forget the "consumables"..( pantyhose, makeup, nails/polish as well as the cost of film and developing of pics BEFORE the "digital era"....Funny thing is...I've spend far more on clothes than "He" does...( three pairs of jeans, four shirts, a bag of socks, and of course the "undies"... It's harder for me to pack for a trip than it is for "him"...( Isn't that always the case with us girls???) But I wouldn't change a thing ( other than win the Lottery so buying stuff wouldn't hurt as much. )[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

I don,t even wanna think about it

Looking this cheap is costing me a fortune

[SIZE=4]My calculator broke...I hit too many zeros[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Oh My ,,thousands upon thousands in my femm wardrobe

I just love to shop

Melissa

S'obvious, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Monica_Cobblestone View Post
    ...and counting haha.
    That's what you're doing wrong..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    I figure I have about $2000 in the last two months alone! Dont even want to think about what I have into it this year... I have just recently 'come out', and have been developing my look. But what I do know, is that discovering myself, and accepting myself have made me far happier than I have been in years. Now I just need to win the lottery!

Eve

Banned Read only
    How much money have you put into your look?

Gosh! Much more than 'whats-his-name" ever spent on himself, that's for sure!

But being the consumate bargain hunter... the thrill of the hunt itself is way worth it!

I love to shop, love makeup and pretty underwear, and pretty outerwear, and shoes--omigosh! I spend a lot trying to look and feel good. It's several thousand a year, I'm sure.
    warmly, Linnea

Since I started cding(again) in the early 1990's an then much more agressively since August 2002, I'm not even going to calculate it, Many thousands to look gorgous and beautiful as my feminine self.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Way, Way Too Much!!

With all money I put into electrolysis, plus some plastic surgery here and there not to mention a big walk in closet full of clothes and SHOES. Plus makeup and wigs. I've probably spent more on my single household budget, than I did when I was married and bringing up two kids. Now I know this sounds selfish. But nobody then or now in my family wants for anything. It's just when you CD your actually supporting two people. Anyway it's lots of money, way more than I want to think about!

Huggs, Renee

P.S. Everyone out there keep buying airline tickets, to support me and my fellow pilots here, crossdressing habits! LOL!!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I learned what deficit spending is . Can I get a government bail out. I'm not asking for much. Just the cost of gas for the last six months, medical insurance, meds , electrolysis , getting my nails done.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Conversly, in my case----

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I don,t even wanna think about it

Looking this cheap is costing me a fortune
    ---looking cheap is the result of, "getting what u pay for"!

See my new "$2 dresses" pics, coming up this week! The thrift stores where I live r the best!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

way too much thats for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Don't know for sure but it has to be plenty. I do not have any more room for clothes unless I build another closet. My weakness is jewelry and I spend way too much on this. But WTF I enjoy it and that is what matters the most.

Former Member
    If you ask me.......not enough.

If you ask my wife......way too much.......

loves shoe shopping
    I've spent more money than what I have, but definitely not as much as I would've liked. There are just so many dresses out there that are so expensive, but I usually try to buy them when they're on sale. I think the most I've spent for any one item is $50. Good thing the dresses at Sears aren't too pricey, but there are some well over $100. Dresses elsewhere can cost a high 3 figures or more.

On average I spend £100/$175 a month on my "hobby".

But on a few occasions the pink fog has gotten hold of me (A lovley pair of pink knee highs, skirt to match, some hoisery, a dress.. ..or two!) and i have suffered bank charges due to overspending, but hey, a its a girl's duty to shop!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Too much, and that's just for general maintenance and upkeep of the femme look, including leg razors, shaving cream, laser treatments, dermatologist visits, gym memberships and dieting to keep my girlish figure. Come to think it I actually spend very little on actual clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    If you ask me.......not enough.

If you ask my wife......way too much.......

If had put all my clothes purchases into savings instead of buying a second wardrobe, I wouldn't have to work now that I was retired. It would make up for the lost value in the stocks. But that is counting all the past purges. Never again, thanks to the girls here helping me find me!

hugs Edyta

It's like ones age, there is just somethings you don't ask a woman, sigh, it's also like age, a number to big to want to think about. But then I have spent it over a long period of time!
    And I still have bags of stuff that is too small now, and closets all over the house filled with clothes, shoes, hats, and tons of jewelry. I do have a thing for necklaces.
    Tina B.

I Don't Know!!!

[SIZE="4"]
    Math is Hard! - Barrbie
    I do know it's costing me more since I fell in love with M.A.C.!!!

-Tracy[/SIZE]
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I was keeping track of expenditures but it got a little depressing,taking the fun out of it.So now I just incorporate cding cost in with everything else,the cost of living and being happy.