Thread: Leaving the forum - temporarily!

Leaving the forum - temporarily!

Hi everyone.

I am moving interstate starting tomorrow, and my PC will be in transit, so no login for a week or so - will i be missed?

Some of you will be aware that my wife left me almost six weeks ago. I have been trying very hard to keep in contact with her and try for an intermediate reconciliation, but to no avail.

I have tonight spoken to my 22yrs stepson over his Mother (my wife) and we ended up fighting - he's a stubbon @#&!

Anyway, he p.....d me off so much, i wrote an email to him and my wife stating that when i arrive at my dad's place interstate, i will initiate legal action to seek permanent custody of my 3yrs Son, sell our family home without her consent, and seek the confiscation of all joint assets taken by my wife for later equitable division by a legal court.

i've been tolerant and understanding up to now for my wife, but i have run out of patience! It's time to clean up the mess and move on with my life. The only problem is that the legal system can drag on in time, but the way i'm feeling at the moment, i don't really care - i intend to win!

You may not see me in the forums for some time as i will have plenty happening in the real world to deal with. I joined the forums a week after my wife left, and although i was nervous about doing so, i have found you all to be very interesting and you have managed to keep me sane whilst i've been alone for the past (almost) six weeks - thanks to you all for being there for me, even if you weren't aware of the effect you were having on me.

Christine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Tristen Cox
    Well I do hope you win, and good luck where ever you are moving to. We'll be right here for you anytime. Best wishes to you

Good luck Christine,
    Take care of buissiness do what you have to do and know that we are all here rooting for you! hope to hear from you soon.
    Jayne
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Good luck, Christine! I hope for all the best for you.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I am so sorry to hear your life has turned upsidedown because of your CD'ing. One thing we must remember is that for most women this is something they can not accept. But when things turn ugly as they have with you there are no winners. Right now there is pain and anger on both sides and I hope in time things calm down so you can at least be civil with each other. There is nothing worse than a broken relationship for building up stress and at times hatred. Take this time to consider your options but try to rise above the knee jerk reactions that may cause further problems later. As with all my sisters who are facing similar rejection I feel for all of you. We have not chosen this side of us but must deal with it as best we can while trying to keep in mind that the one we love may never understand.

Jenny Beth,

I see in your profile, one of your interests is Canoeing. What type?

In the 80's, whitewater slalom and whitewater downriver racing (Aussie term) were my whole life. competed in hundreds of club events and made it to 4 Aust champs, 7 Victoria champs, 4 New South Wales champs, 2 Tasmania champs, and 1 Queensland champs (only because it was at the other end of the Country!).

Funny thing was, i never trained for events. Sat in an office all week and then hit the rapids on the weekend - every weekend that is! Never did any weight traing or the like either. I do have to admit though, for champ comp's, i made a bit of an effort to improve my physical condition - didn't like to be beaten by too big a margin!

Oops, hijacked my own thread!

Christine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Christine, I wish you the best of luck and all my prayers go out to you. You will be missed while your away.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Since you hijacked your own thread I won't feel guilty about going off topic. I'm not a white water canoeist, don't have the nerve but mainly because I don't want to chance wrecking what I have. My canoe is somewhat of an antique, it's a 1936 Chestnut cedar/canvas that I restored myself. I'll PM you with a little more info.

JoannaDees
    Best of luck Christine. From what little I've inferred of your wifes behavior, it will be a good thing in the long run. She has one strike already by taking and hiding assets. Take note of how she portrays you to your 3yo ... that can be a big one.

Joanna

Platinum Member
    miss you????yes we will miss you ....good luck with everything...and we will be right here waiting for your return....i would like to say i hope you win but in something like this we never have a true winner as bouth partys lose some thing .....good luck and take the time to make shure the most importin person in this is ok ...your child...all else is minior...

Change Of Plans

Sorry, but you will have to put up with me a bit longer!

Moving date has been changed to next Saturday, so i'll be around until Friday night now!

I'll be sure to log in regulary to keep un to date with activities - hard to sort of not have the forum in my mind during the day - very addictive!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]