Thread: Make-up reps....Avon, Vergin Vie, Mary Kay. I'd love to attend a

Banned Read only

Make-up reps....Avon, Virgin Vie, Mary Kay. I'd love to attend a

GG's make-up party, or be visited by a rep.

Have you ever done this?
    Last edited by heathr1; 05-31-2005 at 03:00 PM. Reason: mis-spelt....Should be Virgin

no but I sure would love to
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only

I know an Avon rep, but too shy to

even ask for her catalogue.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I know a Avon lady and she tried to sell me stuff once but IIIIIIII dunno if I want to get sucked into that circle.

People are scary

>.>''

<.<''
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

I know a Mary Kay rep, but she just stopped selling and is going back to school... D'oh!

I scheduled a makeover with a Mary Kay rep once. I specifically asked if she would welcome a TG client, she said she would. The morning of the makeover, she calls and canceled the appointment - "accidentally" double booked herself. She gladly offered to send me a catalog and then gave me the number of another rep in the area..... no thanks. :mad:

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    My sorority had a Mary Kay party as part of our retreat this past semester.

Charlie

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender
    My sorority had a Mary Kay party as part of our retreat this past semester.

Charlie
    Can you tell us more about this sorority of yours?

my wife used to sell mary kay. Took a loss when she realized how hard it was to sell (she hates cold calling.. who likes telemarketers anyway?).. I think we ended up losing like $300 out of $1200 for the starter kit, but I got to keep a lot of the sample stuff. I will say one thing, I hate the way mary kay make-up smells. There's just this overpowering powder smell to it. Avon aint bad, and it's easy to order online. The really good stuff is nicole miller sold through Melaleuca (wellness company). It works good and is very safe (hypoalergenic).

tina love

if you need a rep

If you need a rep in NW ohio let me know. My wife is an Avon rep and she enourages me to crossdress when I want to. We even tried an excursion to a mall, but I was made quickly and I decided we needeed to leave. I had desires to crossdress for years before our marriage and one day she asked me what I thought one of her dresses would look like on me (I had dropped subtle hints before). So she would have very little trouble dealing with one of us, except for the fact she is a bit shy, but very understanding.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Wouldn't mind either to honest. I look through cataloges all day long, kinda getting old though. I just want to break out and play

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

[size=3][/size][size=3]Having spent an absolute fortune on trial and error cosmetic products i decided to approach one of the Estee Lauder beauty consultants in a large department store and she agreed to help me by visiting me at home in her own time, she proceeced to discard most items i had purchased previously as the colours did nothing for me, next she sat me in front of a mirror mounted on an easel and placed coloured swatches on each of my shoulders noting which of the coloured fabrics best suited my skin tones with the mirror reflecting the light back into my face, next came what dreams are made of a complete makeover and to see an expert work her magic with these products is a fantastic experience also fully explaining all she was doing learnt me so much, skincare is very important too and a good preparation and cleansing routine is reccomended, this girl was one very happy bunny with the whole experience and what did it cost me, not one red cent she did it all for free as she was so happy to help me, she has since become a very good friend[/size]
    [size=3][/size]
    [size=3] Steph[/size]

A couple months ago I went to a continuing education course on makeup with about 12 GG's present. I walked in wearing 4" heels, tight white capris, no falsies, no wig, and no makeup. I was scared to death but had a great time and had no issues during the 4 hour long class. I wish that I had some pictures after some professional help. I have been thinking to have the instructor give me some additional lessons soon.

My now x-wife is an AVON rep.

She was big on ensuring my drab self used face creams for skin care. I also convinced her to let me use a lot of other products such as nail polish, but she baulked at me putting on any form of makeup.

Otherwise i had full run of her catalogs - i'm going to miss them.

Maybe i should become an AVON rep after i've moved interstate?

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Allison
    Can you tell us more about this sorority of yours?
    Sure.
    It was an all-girl's Community Service sorority at the University of Maine. At the time of my rushing, the chapter was open to having a transgendered sister in the sisterhood. I was in it for 2 years and I'm currently alum of said sorority. I dressed as female for all events, formals, weekly meetings, sisterhood dinners/gatherings, etc. I paid dues and had a little sister and appeared on the sisterhood composite in the same required attire. I even served as one of the top officers for over a year! No problems and I facilitated a discussion about transgender issues for our chapter. Good times.

Charlie