Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone going through.. the slide?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki65 View Post
    I doubt anyone here can say there is NOTHING sexual in their reasons for dressing, or do some people not see ANYTHING sensual in dressing as a woman?

Lets face it, back to basics, women dress / make-up etc to be attractive.
    Very true. There's quite a spectrum. Some people get a huge sexual thrill out of it and would never identify as transgendered. Some people are very transgendered and would never say that it was a turn-on for them. Certainly most of us are somewhere in the middle.

I have nothing bad to say about the people who do totally sexualize it, except that I'm horribly offended by them being impolite to me at a club as they often are -- as though they think that since I'm dressed like I am I must share their feelings and be a total pervert.

A lot of people use crossdressing as a sexual outlet that amps them up then years later it becomes more of a zen-like thing that calms them down. I know I got into my mom's stuff when I was very young, like 3 to 6, and that was certainly not sexual, but every time I got into my mom's or GF's stuff from about 10 till 20 (which wasn't often) it was a huge turn-on. Now it's much less like that, but there's certainly excitement to feeling attractive and feminine.

The people who fascinate me the most are the Tri-Ess crowd who claim they are not at all transgendered but also claim that they aren't turned on by it. If that's the case, they sure have picked an interesting hobby!

I guess I'm somewhere in the middle ground then. There is a sexual aspect to it for me, and I do feel sexy when dressed, but I'm not at all attracted to other CDers - nor would I dream of suggesting they are perverts. If they are, I must be - and I dont regard myself as such.

However, I also get the 'zen-like' feeling which is hard to describe, but might be put across as a deeply relaxing peace and oneness?

How would you define transgendered? Simplistically I think its thought of as a physical thing, but I guess as with everything there are numerous shades of grey along the way. I wouldn't regard myself as transgendered how I understand it, but I would describe myself as a sensitive man. I am quite attuned to others feelings, which is generally regarded as a female trait. However, I have no wish to have a more female body from more than a curiosity, short term thing of what it would be like to have boobs . I have no drive to change my body, though I do feel driven to CD.

As others have said, what an interseting thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki65 View Post
    ... I'm not at all attracted to other CDers - nor would I dream of suggesting they are perverts. If they are, I must be - and I dont regard myself as such.
    When I said pervert I was talking about several CDs I've met who are always hooking up on Craig's List, who make unwelcome sexual advances, who say things to me like, "When are you gonna make a woman out of me?" and other things that I'm not going to mention.

Most would say transgender means you don't identify with your birth gender. I think people disagree more about how strongly you have to feel about it. For a M2F, simply not conforming to male roles could be seen as transgendered, but many would say it has to be a little more serious than that.

Quote Originally Posted by racquel937 View Post
    For a M2F, simply not conforming to male roles could be seen as transgendered, but many would say it has to be a little more serious than that.

OK... based on that, I'm still way left of centre. I still conform to most male roles - and TBH cant see that changing. Life is interesting...

Banned Read only

So That Is What It Is

WOW that is what is happening to me, when Cindy can home form a night on the town I would STRIP Cindy down to NOTHING, Cindy was no were to be found,

But lately I have been leaving Tracie's of Cindy, like I would keep my toe nails panted let my finger nails grown longer and keep clear polish on them then as time passed I got my other ear pierced I keep my eye brows trimmed and I would only keep a SIX O CLOCK and if it got pass that then it was time to shave and I made sure that there was no body hair ......I did not have that much any way.

I was out at dinners with a friend who is a CD and my daughter we both were in drab and the lady said can I take your order mama, well my little girl said that is daddy but I said nothing when she left I ask my Friend did she call me mama and my friend said yes.......but I do not know how you do have a little 6 o clock but i think it is your hair....... I have long dread locks to my lower back .........but I did like it when she called me mama.

The reason I feel I am like this is for Cindy, I want to be ready for Cindy in case she wants to go out......I may be dress in drab but .....I am all aways in Cindy mode.

LA CINDY LOVE

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Nope, seems like I'm in a Hot-Air Baloon.
    Circumstance puts it that way....
    Want to dress, and seems sensible not to, for a while.
    Looking forward to Halloween, though !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :