Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever dream CD

I must be one of the exceptions, perhaps the only one, who has never dreamed CD. When my wife is away I sleep in a babydoll nightie with matching tanga and when she is home I wear a nightshirt that looks almost like a female nightgown but I have still never dreamed CD.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've had a few dreams that started CD, and as the dream progressed, I was gradually turning into a woman. Been awhile since I've had such a dream though.

Aspiring Member
    My CD dreams usually relate to my urge to crossdress.
    When I really have the urge, I usually have an intense CD dream the night before.
    Often, the "dream" involves getting caught or losing my clothing stash.
    So, they're not always pleasant dreams but atleast the crossdressing the next day is!

Dressed to please someone
    In my CD dreams a mostly must hide my female clothes (sometimes having already lost some of them...) and situation is rather frustrating. On the other hand in my nicest dream I went to a new workplace, where a friendly female co-worker said she had already chosen me a nice skirt .

Occasionally. The other night I had a dream that I was a woman. I had long brown hair, long legs, and a nice rack.

Man, did I sure hate waking up.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

My dream involves me moving to a new place where no one knows anyone but Khelli. I must hide my male self from others.

Near misses!

I often have CD dreams....and most of them I like. I rarely dream wearing any of the outfits I own; most of the time it is me wearing someone else's clothes, and though it is common for me to dream of situations where I almost get caught, it never happens!
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

It seems anymore that the more memoral dreams are the ones where I am dressed up.. strange though how often the dreams I am having everything is normal and then I look down and see my legs in pantyhose and heels on my feet.. I think this says a lot about my wanting to wear this clothing.. or maybe I really am just crazy as a rat turd in the punch bowl...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...