Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever dream CD

Do you ever dream CD

Not very often but about two or three times a year I dream I am out dressed in only a slip and panties. The dream usually has me in my work place surrounded by my co workers. At first I am embarrassed but when no one seems to notice I get bolder and go on with my job as thought there is nothing strange about my choice of clothing. When I wake up the dream usually fades quickly but for a while I can remember it clearly. If I had any control over how the dream progresses I would have myself fully dressed in the sort of clothing I wish I could really wear.

Vieja

Not often enough, since in dreamland I don't have to worry about my looks LOL!

When I do get CD dreams, they often repeat themselves several times over a short period, but they always seem to end before they get to the really good bit

I have CD dreams all the time. mostly just me doing my usual routine but en femme and everyone is referring to me as Rachel.

hi sis
    yes I do sometimes but it's recently appeared.
    I do like doing such dreams mainly I am outside ( never been and not neither) in public or in family where everybody seems not care about my CD looking
    or opposite situation in which I am discovered by SO.

BK
    jakie

I have CD dreams quite often. Just me doing stuff dressed. Enjoyable dreams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Sometimes I dream of myself and I'm quite obviously female. Other times I really can't tell if I'm male or female, I just know I'm me. I've never woken up knowing that I've dreamt of myself as a CD though. Which seems strange to me.

Sarah...

I,ve had a few dreams where i was female, i hated it when i woke up and i wasn,t

Quote Originally Posted by El.Vieja View Post
    Not very often but about two or three times a year I dream I am out dressed in only a slip and panties. The dream usually has me in my work place surrounded by my co workers. At first I am embarrassed but when no one seems to notice I get bolder and go on with my job as thought there is nothing strange about my choice of clothing. When I wake up the dream usually fades quickly but for a while I can remember it clearly. If I had any control over how the dream progresses I would have myself fully dressed in the sort of clothing I wish I could really wear.

Vieja

Talk about coincidence I dreamed that way just last night! I don't know where I was, but I was both out in public, and at a summer camp like situation for CD's. I remember that I had a hard time keeping my wig on..... Strange...... Maybe it's because I'm going out fully fem costumed for Halloween, and I am usually a stealth dresser.

I remember one wear I was getting all dressed and the wife was helping me with my make-up. It was a great dream for one my wife would never have anything to do with me if she knew.

Christina

Gold Member
    Mine are normally I am at my old High school dressed in a nightie, trying to avoid everyone.

ONce when I was a kid I dreamed I was in school in a dress, but it was a normal dream cause I was sitting in music class just singing some song like kids do in music class...

Another I had recently was I went to kiss this lady at work, and the kiss lasted a while, and when it stopped, I looked and saw it was one of the members here at the forum, one of the CDs here that I find really beautiful, like stunning gorgeous and would pass out if she ever gave me a good kiss.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't recall most of my dreams (like most people) but in those I do remember I generally don't notice what I'm wearing.
    I only once remember distinctly walking down a street wearing a raincoat over a skirt and heels, because the pavement was wet and it splashed on my bare legs. Nice sensation but incidental to the 'plot' of the dream.
    Never mind, if we can dress we are living our dream!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

It is what it is
    I actually have had dreams recently where I am wearing women's jeans, and heeled boots, and I am enjoying wearing them but at the same time am trying to keep them hidden from all my friends seeing I have had the dream more than once in the past few weeks. In a few of the dreams, people find out and disapprove, but I still wear them anyway despite what they think. Analysis, anyone?

I dream all of the time. I live out my feminine fantasies in my dreams. Mostly it seems to be about getting caught en femme and enjoying it. Lots of evenings out in my best ball gown. Often it depends what beautiful women I have seen and desire to look like.... even wanted to be a cowgirl recently. Don't know where that came from!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Aspiring Member

Smile dreaming cd

It's so amazing that we both have such a similar dream. I'm always in a slip and panties too. I'm not at work, but I am surrounded by a lot of people.
    I feel ashamed and embarrassed and very alone, but I soon find out that nobody seems to care how I'm dressed or how I look. Some even begin to admire me.
    The dreamscape suddenly becomes very sexy, so warm and comforting, like I'm wrapped in a cocoon of bliss and peace.
    I too, carry the dream for days on end, getting flashes of it until it's eventually forgotten. At least until the next time it happens. It's one of the few dreams I have that repats itself. It's almost the same thing every time.
    I love waking up to it.
    Thanks for sharing and awakening some more thoughts for me.
    Shari

If I've not been able to dress for a few days then I start having cd dreams. It has always seemed to me that its like my mind is seeking an outlet, sort of like its a safety valve blowing. They range from me being a women, me being out dressed without comment through to being caught and humiliated. I think I prefer to keep it real and dress. Well as real as this is!
    Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Theres rarely a night when I dont dream CD. Most of my dreams are about being in public, or with friends, or with family in a dress or gown, etc. .....and I'm not judged either. They are dreams, bassicly, about being in a perfect world. Some nights, I cant wait to get to sleep, so I can dream about these things.l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar

Driving Your Dreams

When experiencing dreams of a cd nature I am generally wearing what I wear in private but in normal everyday situations such as meeting with friends, going to work, driving on vacation. Nobody flinches and I simply feel very comfortable.

The beauty of dreaming is that with some concentration you can control the events and actions. Just think along the lines as the child in the movie The Matrix put it: " There is no spoon. "

I had this one about 2 months ago. I go on several business trips during the year and most of the times they do not know me or the person they are going to meet or the person that is going to represent my company.

I dream that after I arrive to my hotel I would transform into Claudia. I would wear a very nice (sexy) ladies business suit to the meeting and introduce myself to the potential clients.

I now this will never ever happen but it is fun to dream eh.

I think that at one point or another we all have dreams that we are dressed and out somewhere we usually would not be. Just makes the dreams more enjoyable.

When I am dressed, it seems like I am always being walked in on or caught out in public while wearing my lingerie. I always seem to be caught by a family member (Sibling or Mother)!

Yes. Every now and then, I have dreams where I am clearly wearing a skirt or a dress, hosiery and high heels. No one seems to care, yet I'm self-concious of the fact myself. They don't last long, and generally mean nothing. But I feel glad that I'm dressed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I dream all the time that I am getting dressed in femme. At first it seems like normal real life and then no one notices or cares what I am wearing. I used to really enjoy them but as time goes on they usally make for a rough day the following day as I can remember how awesome it was and compare that to real life.

When I first started, I used to sort of "force" CD dreams, I'd lay there was I was falling asleep and think about anything feminine, think about myself with a woman's body and feminine clothing, etc. However, I rarely dream anything, so I can't say for sure if it ever worked. I don't remember any specific CD dreams that I've had, but I can't really say that I've never had one. I have woken up feeling very fem before, so maybe. I kinda hope that I can start having dreams like that, I think they'd help me get through the days when I can't CD better.

I did have one dream in which "I" was female, but it was from a third-person perspective, and the girl looked absolutely nothing like me, but I still connected her as me even though I was viewing it from above. Kinda strange.

Yes I have had cd dreams and everyone excepts me and it feels great!!!

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I have CD dreams quite often. Especially now that I've come out of my shell. They usually have some wacky weird adventure to them that is unexplainable in physical terms (being dragged behind a car without even a scratch while wearing a pink dress that doesn't even get torn???). Every now and then I'll get one where I'm trying to hide and get caught, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Galandriel
    I did have one dream in which "I" was female, but it was from a third-person perspective, and the girl looked absolutely nothing like me, but I still connected her as me even though I was viewing it from above. Kinda strange.
    I get those a lot.. Doesn't matter if it's male or female. Sometimes I'll even be able to control 2 people at once from the 3rd person perspective. Quite odd in my opinion...