Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone like cooking while dressed?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese View Post
    The two C cooking and CD-ing go hand in hand.
    so I guess it would be ccding?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

I do all the cooking at our house dressed or not .but being en femme makes everything more enjoyable. The house cleaning and the laundry are also better when dressed, It's got to be done you might as well make it as plaesurable as possible. And my wife loves coming home to a clean house, clean clothes and dinner on the table.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Everything feels better when enfemme! Cooking is no different.

Pamela

Yup....

for sure, i love cooking while dressed. my wife thinks it is great too

I cook in equal amounts either dressed or in male clothes....my just referers to me by different names....

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I really love to cook. In fact, my girlfriend simply *doesn't cook*, and gets her hot vittles from a Restaurant or yours truly.

Have not *ever* cooked Enfemme, though.

I have got to try that, now that the kids are gone.

Hmmm....

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by carolinebrookes View Post
    I love cooking. The more I do it the more I enjoy it. I have cooked while dressed but I'd say that it was out of neccesity rather than because I was dressed and felt like trying it.

It wouldn't really matter to me if I was in guy mode or girl mode. I just like cooking!
    Caroline took the words right out of my mouth. I love to cook and love to dress so why not combine them.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Madam INSISTS

Madam insists that I dress when cooking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like cooking no matter how I'm dressed.

Of course, everything is more fun en femme!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Smile Cooking enfemme

Dear ELLY E.
    I like to do everything about the house when dressed. but it is a good precaution to avoid long sleeves when cooking and to ware an apron so as not to spoil my dress. Priscellia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do a lot of the cooking at home and I find it is much nicer to wear a mini skirt and camisole than an apron and one of those funny hats.

The Unlucky
    I am the only one who cooks in my house. Not because I CD but because my wife doesn't like to cook.

Cooking while dressed was interesting though, I don't really get any chance to do it anymore though....

Little Girl
    Some women let me cook her dinner dressed up before, going in I thought I'd love it, turns out I hated it...not out to please anyone accept myself, she can go on eating her processed boxed food and thinking it's so great. She wanted me to put store bought caramel ice cream topping on the flan. How white trash can you get? Spent 5 hours making a kickass mexican dinner with red rice, refried beans and carnitas and she just said it was just ok. Was not smart to leave me with access to the knives after that...

I love to cook no matter how I'm dressed

Rachel

Banned Read only
    Is this a rigged thread?
    I HATE cooking. And wearing nice clothes and tomato sauce just do NOT go together. But...if anyone would like to cook me a meal some time...I'm good at sitting down and eating.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

cooking is such fun!

I do enjoy cooking in either gender....but...

Tina usually cooks different dishes. When HE tries to cook any of them HE messes them up.

But the very large item, which I totally don't understand, is that when he cooks he's just a slob! It's a mess everywhere and on his clothes too. When Tina cooks, she can, and does, cook very dressed! Never so much as a drop spilled on her! She is just so much more organized that he is!

tina

Cooking has come to me easy and like many I find the time a more pleasurable moment dressed if only casual. Cleaning the house and some outdoor work can be done but am warry of the neighbors and how I'm dressed outdoors. With colder weather just around the corner I can hide the clothing better. Have fun and enjoy as much as possible.

Hugs and Kisses Keli

I'm with JiFem911. I love doing everything around the house dressed and try to dress for the chores at hand. I have always wanted to do some yard work while dressed but still haven't worked up the courage to do so. I would love to wear those pink work gloves outside.