Thread: My daughter is my biggest supporter!!!

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar

My daughter is my biggest supporter!!!

Truly Sorry if I keep mentioning this on so many of my posts, I know it gets old, BUT I AM JUST SO DAMN PROUD OF HER!!!

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Mandy,
    If I get to always talk up Bunny my wife, you are allowed to talk about your daughter. It helps us all to see that there are accpting popl out there.

BTW thanks for the compliment on my pic.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

My children don't know about aspen but my 8 year old daughter is in the sneek around and find things stage. I think she will eventually figure it out but I'll let her have fun sneeking. My son just loves baseball and is oblivious to anything else. My daughter is so excited she has had her earings in long enough to start wearing other earings So guess where she wants me to take her. I can't say no to her she has a lot on her plate and if something makes her smile and feel special how could I say no so she goes to the mall with her cool shades purple minidress cheerleader looking and purple sneakers and a purse she had to have one of those to. I asked her what goes in her purse and she said money and make up she gave me a hug and asked for a few dollars Shes only 8 but so cute
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

Departed

Thumbs up

Yes, daughters can be really great. Mine would rather not see me dressed but she has not treated me any differently since finding out. In fact, while my son is still having a hard time and moving with my wife, my daughter has chosen to stay with me. And she knows I will be dressing a lot more often once my son is gone.

She goes to an all women's college in Boston. We have gone to the parent's weekends since she started there. In her freshman year we were walking through the campus and she was showing us around. We walked into one of the classroom buildings when she nudged me and pointed to a banner that was over the door. It advertised diversity week and listed, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered and transsexual people. I looked at her and she had this big smile on her face. In fact she was there only a week or so when she confided in a few friends I crossdressed. Her friends all responded saying how cool that must be and they wished their dad was cool like that.

Gotta admit, I never expected to hear that!

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    Julie, apparently our daughters are about the same age, attitudes and reactions like those of your daughter are exactly what prompted me to come out to her, Like you I was pleasantly surprised at her eagerness to share this tidbit of information, and how "COOL" her friends thought I was. I find it most refreshing and remarkably encouraging for our future, perhaps someday forums like this will be obsolete, till then, thanks for sharing.

Sounds amazing, girls! You're an inspiration.

I hope that the day I have kids... (if!)... that they accept me, like they have accepted you.

I'll be coming out to a friend soon - so I hope it goes ok. She's around the age we are discussing.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]