Thread: Feeling so girly and sexy

Feeling so girly and sexy

Well I had my daughter Nair my back Sunday. It was so awesome. I am a bear. I am so hairy but none on my head LOL! She does not know I dress. Well tonight the wife went out and out came the nair. I cleaned my chest. Now I can wear blouses without that creepy ugly bush! It feels AWESOME!!! I don't know what the wife will say! Next is my legs. I put on a satin cami under my t-shirt. It feels great so different. I recommend highly!! Kisses Dana
    Last edited by Dana Jones; 10-15-2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: misspelling

Your so going to get it !!!!. hope you have a dog house
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Your so going to get it !!!!. hope you have a dog house
    Like it won't be worth it.
    Dana will have a smile that nothing can take away.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wonder if the dog will try using the Nair?:eek
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hay you go girl.
    Angie

It sounds like things are really going your way now Dana. Keep it up hon.
    Kisses, Linda

hair

getting rid of that body just adds to mthat great feminine feeling i found that when i shaved my legs i couldnt believe the sensual feeling i got it just enhance my feminitiy

I hope one day my wife will let me shave off all my body hair, at this time i could only shave my chest area.

Well so far not a word. I don't flaunt it and she has said nothing. I love the feeling. My legs are next!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyxxx View Post
    getting rid of that body just adds to mthat great feminine feeling i found that when i shaved my legs i couldnt believe the sensual feeling i got it just enhance my feminitiy
    I agree with Ashley, once you get the hair off your legs you will never want it back. I shave my legs two to three days a week and you can tell the difference on the days you shave it is so smooth and the air feels so good when you walk. I still have hair on my arms and am ready for that to go too.