Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

I am into the whole forced feminization scene and my wife is more than willing to help fulfill my fantasies, we are starting to experiment with bondage among other fetishes (not sure if I should mention them here or not?) and we enjoy it so far, I am far more open to trying new things than my wife and am thankful that she is willing to try most things once.

- Ashley
    Last edited by AshleyIllusion; 10-21-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Now, for extra points, how many are into CDing, bondage, and spanking?
    I am, and have been for several decades, not just into spanking by hand but caning, that is being caned by a (real) woman while I'm bound to a whipping bench. This, of course, has only been possible for me with professional dommes as my wife is totally disinterested in these activities. Yes, to somebody who wondered, caning does cause pain. Now, how many extra points do I get?

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Now, for extra points, how many are into CDing, bondage, and spanking?
    Thank You Mistress, may i have another one Mistress.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    You bet.. I LOVE Bondage and LOVE CD'ing...

Being bound while dressed is icing on the cake!
    Wifey is not as fond of me dressing while bound if we are also to get intimate so we know that line..

Rope, handcuffs, tape, gags, etc!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Wink Absolutely!

[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Absolutely love it! The more strict and uncomfortable the better. My wife and I have been into the whole B&D scene long before I told her I wanted to dress and I've traditionally been the top. We rarely get to indulge in big scenes, but when we do, we switch up now. I'm still the top most of the time, but when I'm the sub, it's fantastic. Plus, when I'm the top, more often than not, I'm now a domme, not just a top - meaning I'm in "mistress" attire, which makes it a whole lot more interesting. Honestly, I think she enjoys the taboo of it all a lot more because of that as well! Fourteen years of marraige and still going strong, thank heavens the Lord has a sense of humor!

Take care and God bless!
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

My SO enjoys tying me up not dressed of course, I would love to be dressed and tied up so for now I'll just enjoy our little games.
    Forever in Lace

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    While I can appreciate the fact that the adrenaline rush of bondage may heighten sexual experience, I have very difficult time reconciling to making love. I guess its because, I am so totally into the tenderness and compassion of making love, that to me, dom/ bondage/ humiliation sits contrary to what I believe that sexual union and giving of one's self means.

I know that I pobably sound like a totally intolerant prat, however be assured that such is not my intent. All I'm saying that its not for me. After all, there are things that float my boat, like girls in boys undies, that I'm quite sure isn't liked by the vast majority of the audience present.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yms View Post
    The times I've had the opportunity to play I found it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.

Well yes you are but I know the cure for that darling
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Never have cd-ing but I have with a girl I met many years ago and we spent some time together off and on as friends/ lovers. The first night we spent together she asked if I had any rope, I was more than happy to indulge her fantasy, it was a great experience.

Well must admit it too, I have had fantasies about that. My DW is too submissive herself to take the lead, but sometimes she will at least dress that way. I think I am blushing.

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Hell yes. I'm not terribly into the whole thing while in drab, but for some reason cd-ing makes it entirely different. I'm always dominant, but I do want to try subing at some point....though that might be difficult, since my wife is a complete submissive. The first time I dressed and we did full bondage it was....intense. Way more than I'd expected, but my god it was amazing. We occasionally toss roleplaying in there as well, and let me tell you, some of the best fantasies I've had didn't live up to the actual experience!

I'm blessed to have such an amazing wife and an incredible sex life. We're both willing to pretty much try anything (or anyone) that piques our interest.

And yes, spanking is in

I first started while not Karen and was the dom about 25 years ago. In 2007 I got a great deal of time in as a dom again and at that time decided to try this out as Karen as a sub but ended up as a Dominatrix. It is truly amazing how many men want to be dominated, sissy’d up and humiliated. One thing I have learned from several people is they will admit to be “hard wired” for this while others who simply want to try it do not get the same end result as a “hard wired” person. For those who have not tried this make sure to interview whom you will be playing with and be careful. Some hard core doms will have contracts which give you no rights once you have signed, even to the extent of no safe word which means to stop immediately. Stay away from drugs and alcohol too while playing unless you full trust the other player.
    SRS January 27

I love giving up my physical advantage to a woman. Normally I am stronger than probably 99% of all women out there, but when tied up, it is the woman who has the strength.

I like both bondage and CDing because they are ways to explore feminine power.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

I Wish I Wish

I wish I knew how to approach the subject with my SO. I wish I had the opportunity to express these desires.

Aspiring Member
    Love CDing, BD/SM. Girlfriend likes it all too but we don't do enoght for me.

Sherrii

Quote Originally Posted by yms View Post
    .... it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.
    You said maybe it was playing with the wrong people.That certainly could be it. I have been active in the "scene" for over thirty years and I can tell you it is like finding appropriate dancing partners. There are ones that are fun to dance with but there is no mutually attraction. There are ones that dance beautifully with others, and you cannot wait to dance with them - and it falls flat. ...very complicated involving sexual attraction, skills, taste, imagination, nearly everything including smells... very complicated.

Eventually having become old, I also have become pretty good with my floggers and with my rope techniques, and so I have opportunities to play with more ladies than ever before - but I have become more particular too. On the other hand, there are those times when I really need a release and I play with whatever lady might be available - yes it's true. I can be a ****. And don't care.....

Don't know if you are really into it? Just relax and play only when the feeling is there - it'll be so much more enjoyable. Another tip - join up with a local BDSM club and see what they have going on. You may find a lot of things you didn't think of or know about/

BDSM is not for everybody, but is for an incredible number of folks - most of whom cannot mention it to anyone. The number of books and magazines, the plethora of bookstores and "equipment" shops, social clubs in almost every city, dedicated night clubs... it is amazing the resources that are available - and that would not be so if there were not customers who support the "trade".

I can go back about sixty years and find tell tale evidence that I was very interested even then - very interested! Of course my grandmother was not very thrilled when she found me self-bound wearing her underwear - hehe! It wasn't funny at the moment, but definitely is so now.

Rickie

PS: Correct, not for everyone: Approximately one in ten people has experimented with BDSM - Subtracting 20% for young folks, that's 20 million people. Maybe that's not everyone, but it's more than the population of most states!

Last edited by rickie121x; 11-05-2008 at 07:04 PM.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

C'mon now....

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyIllusion View Post
    ...we are starting to experiment with bondage among other fetishes (not sure if I should mention them here or not?) and we enjoy it so far, ....- Ashley
    It is not like we are going to be surprised by a fetish or two....

On the other hand there is the notion that underage persons may see what is on this site - so you must keep that in mind. There are standards here - for which I was clearly reprimanded, twice.
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Quote Originally Posted by rickie121x View Post
    It is not like we are going to be surprised by a fetish or two....

On the other hand there is the notion that underage persons may see what is on this site - so you must keep that in mind. There are standards here - for which I was clearly reprimanded, twice.
    Just once for me on the reprimand re: a fetish thread and although I wasn't happy about having my pic removed, at this point I can see they were right to do so and I was in the wrong to challenge their decision re: their rules, I have no problem addmitting that.

I like reading adult topics like this one though and glad they don't see any problem w/ them here. It would be kinda boring if we didn't have a vast mixture of different CDers here with different questions, fetishes, looks and whatever, I'm glad its diversified, that's what I like about it the most.

I had the opportunity to try it with a female friend a few years ago and enjoyed it. I would do it again with the right person.

CDing and bondage

I've been CDing for 30 years and the idea of bondage appeals to me. My wife doesn't know about my dressing and wouldn't accept it (me) if she found out. We have joked about tieing each other up, but it hasn't gone any farther than that.

I have tied myself up while dressed. I can tie my ankles, legs, and wrists; provide a gag, and tie my ankles to my wrists to my gag; but I alway must tie my wrists in a manner that allows me to release myself, and that reduces some of the pleasure. If I could be tied in a manner that would require another person to release me, I believe the pleasure that I derived would be heightened. I know that I can tie myself so that I couldn't escape, but who then would release me? The hotel maid?

I do like Dragster's idea of binding myself and having my escape involve the potential for detection. That sounds very exciting.

When tied up I pretend that I have been kidnapped and my captors are toying with me. Being the dom holds no interest for me. Being sub, being tied and forced to perform acts; the humiliation, that is what interests me.

Jamie

I love to dress gurly!!!!
    Being dressed and bound can be very satisfying. Especially to someone who deals in a very intense business. I enjoy doing and being. Unfortunately my wife doesn't know about my CDing. She can be very adventureous, though.
    That makes our time together very erotic and enjoyable.

always love bodage with heels

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    my wife has no idea that i dress and i approached her about the bondage many years ago and she was not interested so that leaves me on the few rare occasions when home alone for an extended period i get dressed and tie myself up. I have actually gotten very good at it (have had many years of practice b4 marriage) i can tie myself and use a timed release so i cant get out until my release is available, I freeze a knife in ice and i have to wait for it to melt. unfortunately like i said the opportunities are far and few between.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

Never experienced the full effect while dressed other than self bondage. Have many fantasies of damsel in distress scenarios, helpless female bound and gagged in a skirt,blouse,pantyhose and heels

Kristen

CDing and Bondage, oh yeah! my two favorite ways to pass time put together is like a dream come true. Bound and gagged while in a dress and heels, heaven on earth!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2