Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

I can add that a lil bondage play has brought pleasure to my wife and I more than a few times....I can also add that a LOT of bondage has brought both pain and pleasure a few times as well...but we wont got there...

Jenn

I love the feeling of being dressed as a girl and not being able to change back. The ice trick is one that I use too; but I have an assortment of cuffs and straps with D rings, and plenty of little padlocks. I just freeze the keys in a block of ice the size determined by however long I plan to stay dressed and bound. At first, I cheated, and melted the ice with hot water to free myself too soon. Fixed that, put a hefty fishing line on the keys, attached to the inside of the freezer, only long enough to be able to move the block to the top of the fridge (or into the refrigerator section, if I want to reeaaallly extend the thawing out cycle) to thaw, and I keep any sharp objects with which I might be able to cut the line out of reach. Sitting and walking around with my ankles and wrists fastened to themselves gets a bit uncomfortable, but the feeling that I have to stay that way makes up for it in spades. I know it's all about the forced feminization fantasy concept, but I don't care. I used to do this a lot, back when I felt guilty about the CD'ing. Now, I've pretty much accepted it, and stay dressed all day long, and don't feel a need to 'force myself' to stay that way. But every once in a while, the cuffs and straps come out to play.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    well for example, last night Off black pantyhose, blue/black nightie and wifey bound me hand & foot for the night...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I had bondage fantasies even before my CD beginnings. I enjoy it very much, but only when dressed,e.g., a full body stocking. If done right, by my tastes, it is not painful, is restrictive, and usually quite delicious! It does require some skill to do it to someone without hurting them or causing circulation problems.

Our sex life can get out of control so we occasionally have to practice some restraint.

I don't like the thought of being tied up at all. Its not a trust issue since I trust my wife completly, but it just makes me uncomfortable. The flipside is I have no desire to tie up my wife either.

safety when self binding

One thing I wanted to add for those who like to self bind, but worry about safety should the house go on fire or something like that (because you froze the keys to your locks or the sharp object to cut your ropes in ice so you had to wait till they thaw out to free yourself). Get a duplicate 'freeing device', key, folding knife, side snips, whatever. Put it into a plastic bag, some kind that you can rip open with your fingers if necessary. For convenience, you can tie it to a piece of fishing line and make a length of about four feet of it into the bag, and run it through the knot, so your safety device will be hanging there for rapid use once you break open the bag. Now add a quart of bright yellow paint into the bag, and tie the bag off. Put in two more layers of plastic bag, again tie off. Tie a string or rope around under the knot, and hang the bag in your closet above your good clothes. If the house goes on fire, you can access your safety device by breaking the bag, your safety device will be hanging there on a piece of line easy for you to free yourself, but it's going to destroy all your clothes. Sure, you can get yourself free earlier than you planned, but it's going to cost you your entire wardrobe, ruin the rugs, etc.. But if it's either that or die, you'll probably make the right choice. If you like to tie yourself into a chair, you can hang the bag within reach but out of sight 'for your binding pleasure'. When I was younger, I used to like the feeling of being 'locked' into my girl clothes. I would mail myself the key via postal service, I had made button holes in the top of the back zipper section of my dress, put the tiny padlock through, and then had to wait until the mail came so I could take the dress off. I got cured of this when one day it took three days for the post office to deliver my key from my own zip code.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    i actually have experimented with self-bondage, but it didnt do much for me, so Im not looking for anyone who is into it. I think I realized in the end that I dressed because i am a girl, not for fun, so the other things fell away.

Nope!! No one is going to tie me up!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Dressed up? No.

My drab side takes care of those situations that require further attention, and on some days....

"Authority needn't raise its voice"

(Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

While I've never really sought an excuse for my CDing, I do have a bit of a thing for forced feminization fantasies, although I'm not sure why. I think it may have something to do with a masochistic streak I've long been aware of, as well as a tendency to find a little bit of discomfort quite erotic in certain situations. I can also attest to the pleasures of being tied up, as well as the sensuality of wearing certain tight pieces of clothing. (In my own case, I've had some rather feminine-looking satin shirts made with oversized collars and equally oversized buttons, and when I wear them, I usually do them all the way up to the neck - I just love the way they feel nice and snug around my neck when I do that.)

As for other humiliating behaviours, one thing I've always found exciting, and which I'll often combine with CDing in my fantasies, is the thought of taking a cream pie in my face. Whenever I saw a pie-in-the-face scene on TV as a child, I found there to be something perversely fascinating about the end result: the hapless victim looking like a big, scary monster (if the pieing had been done properly), yet feeling utterly humiliated at the same time. My typical CDing/pieing fantasy has me being forcibly dressed in layer upon layer of women's clothing by some beautiful yet sadistic woman (the whole forced feminization/discomfort thing), before having her shove a pie in my face: the pie being a nice, big one that makes an incredible mess and renders me nigh-on unrecognizable once the foil pan has been pulled away. Once I've been hit with it, I'm forbidden from wiping any of it off until I've been given permission to; naturally, it has to be one whose contents adhere to my face like plaster, covering the latter thing like a thick, sticky white mask (nothing worse than seeing some pissy pieing in which most of the pie's contents just slide off the victim's face and splatter on the floor). In my fantasies, the last things that are put on me before I'm pied are usually a nice, girly pink raincoat (buttoned to the neck, of course!), or an equally feminine-looking hairdresser's cape, along with a suitably sissy-looking bathing or shower cap, the woman putting these things on me making some sarcastic comment about not wanting to get any cream on my pretty clothes or in my hair. Sometimes in these fantasies, I'll try to get away at that point, only to be forcibly restrained, the pie being shoved in my face the moment I am.

Unfortunately, I can't ever recall seeing the above fantasy being played out in a movie or on television. About the only thing I've ever seen that came remotely close to it (and which probably inspired the whole thing in the first place) was on an episode of The Monkees called Captain Crocodile - the title characters thought they'd be performing on some children's television show, only to quickly discover that they'd only been invited on to take pies to the face for the amusement of the programme's audience. The things that stuck in my mind the most about this particular pie-in-the-face scene (my favourite out of all the ones I've seen) was its glorious messiness and the fact that the Monkees didn't even really look human once it was over; instead they looked almost like fairytale creatures such as elves or pixies. This was due in large part to the fact that before they were pied, each had a women's 1960s-style bathing cap pulled over his head to keep the pie's contents out of his hair. These caps were covered with green rubber leaves, making them look like little fairy hats. (Part of me was actually quite annoyed that such beautiful (to my mind) pieces of attire were going to be used for such a degrading purpose, particularly in Davy Jones's case - I thought he looked very cute in his!) Once the scene was over, I found myself feeling the usual conflicted emotions over it - on the one hand, I actually thought the Monkees looked kind of cool as "pie-faced pixies"; on the other, though, I knew they weren't supposed to - the intent of the whole exercise had been to humiliate them on national television. It certainly put them off wanting to appear on the show ever again. If it had been me in that situation, though... hmmmm.

Banned Read only
    I would mail myself the key via postal service, I had made button holes in the top of the back zipper section of my dress, put the tiny padlock through, and then had to wait until the mail came so I could take the dress off. I got cured of this when one day it took three days for the post office to deliver my key from my own zip code.
    You wouldn't want to do this over a long holiday weekend, with no mail delivery.

Bondage

I never tried but would like to try once while en femme.
    Suzanne

Haven't had the chance yet but surely would enjoy trying.

I think it would be great fun!

Yes! Yes! Yes! I think it would be great fun! What would be even more fun would be to be dressed very femme and have someone come into my home dressed all in black like a robber and rough me up a little then tie me up to a chair in a feminine position (like you use to see Lois Lane in the old Superman tv shows) and gag me! My strong dominate GG lover (gosh I wish I had one!) would come in find me bound and gagged. She would then spend a very long time checking to make sure I wasn't hurt before releasing me! She would carry me to bed where she would make love to me! Of course, she might have to tie me back up if I where naughty, lol!

Count me as one who would like to try it!!!!!!!!

I have always been into bondage/BDSM [it is probably one of the largest areas of my sexuality] unfortunately due to the lack of a partner (or domme) this is always self-bondage (don't worry, this isn't really "strict" self-bondage and I always make sure that I have a non-timed release method nearby - the whole ice method seems too unpredictable and unreliable for me).

I think I would find being bound in "bob mode" to be quite dull but when "En Femme" it is very interesting.

When I first started CDing, it almost always seemed to be linked to self-bondage but after a few years I seemed to enjoy CDing in its own right, without bondage, and it became more about relaxation/being feminine/being beautiful/expressing another side of myself than just something I did when I tied myself up. That's not to say that I don't ever combine the two things these days (and I know a lot more ways to do self-bondage than I did back then ).

I just wish I could find someone (that I could trust) to tie me up for a couple of hours when I was en femme, but seeming as I am deeply closeted about my kinky side (even more so than being a CD), this seems very unlikely.

I don't know the reasons why the two seem to go together so well (for me at least) but it seems to be surprisingly more widespread than I thought.

My ex wife liked to be bound, I don't particularly care for it although I am somewhat more submissive when I present as a female. I'm not a believer in hurting people unless they hurt me first. Then I'm not nice.

Oh yes! Of course. Kinky, but alas no partner (wife not interested). Self-bondage at times--enfemme often. forced feminization fantasies are a favorite.

I have found this tread and the postings very interesting, the reason being I run a “fantasy” dressing service with Dom./Sub, role-play. For the most part my clients want me to be Dom. & dress them for their fantasy role (forced feminisation) popular roles are Maid, School girl, Secretary etc. I dress appropriately Dominatrix, Head Mistress, Business Woman etc. We then play bondage & CP. (corporal punishment) games. The men associate the cross dressing with being submissive, many of them have very powerful & demanding jobs, others as in some of the posts here are cross dressers / TVs who can’t play at home. The main point is that they generally cannot be submissive in male mode. This is something I can associate with as some of my clients want to dominate me with them either dressed or more often in male mode, I can only be submissive as Katie, there is no way as Colin I would let a man spank me but as Katie it just seems well “normal” again the clothes play a big part as I have to dress to fit the role, there must be a lot of business men out there who would love to spank their secretaries as that is the game a lot want to play. The reason they come to me and not a GG is something I don’t really understand but “I’m not complaining”. I will probably get some unfavourable posts to this from those CD/TVs who don’t see the connection between dressing fem. & being submissive but in my experience there is a big connection. Katie, X

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Yes I like bondage AND crossdressing. The only problem me and my girlfriend encounter is the familiar one of me wanting to submissive all the time...

just reading the thread makes me want to get dressed and bound
    MissBlondeMe

Nope, no one's tying me up. A little light forced fem from a strong-minded woman, sure.

I love bondage - especially when crossdressed. Restrictive clothing can be very erotic (corsets, hobble skirts) and having ankles tied or chained gives you a very girly 'mince'.

I also like the thought of being tied up in such a way that I was unable to stop my partner 'abusing' me and using me for his/her pleasure. (No details as I don't want the admin team to ban me! lol)

xxx
    Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missblondeme View Post
    Count me in that group too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by missblondeme View Post
    Count me in too! I have been dressed and bound. Nothing like being tightly tied dressed in lingerie and tights complete with a nice tight ball gag...all I can say is "ugmfff" (="yummm" in bound up land)!

Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)