Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

I have not been fortunate enough be bound while dressed but I love being bound.

I was my SO's servant, so to speak, , when she found my stash. The "game" always involved being in femme after that. Corsets and ropes, dreams and hopes, a shiny new pair of leggings could lead to some serious "pegging". Never went in for the CP angle of things, just some very creative bondage.

Being tightly bound while dressed is the best thing ever. My ex-GF used to indulge me on occasions. The important thing was to make sure that the pleasure wasn't all for me as she wasn't into the whole BD thing in a big way. Through talking & playing we managed to come up with situations to pleasure both of us.
    If you know what I mean......
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

... A Few of My Favorite things

... are bondage and CD'ing. I've experimented and (fully) enjoyed both, as seperate scenes, and combined. Leather wrist and ankle resraints can make a great fashion accessory!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Oh my and I figured I was the only kinky one around or should I say my wife is. I enjoy it but my wife loves to tie and gag me and she is free to do what every she likes. One day she shaved me clean you know where and then told me how cute I looked.

I think it is a fun thing for both of us and nobody get's hurt she just has a lot of fun with her crossdresser.

I have experimented with self bondage, mostly using saran wrap.

<edit> explicit content removed, I suggest you read the rules.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-27-2008 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Read the edit... way TMI!!

[SIZE=2]For anyone into rope bondage, try "Two Knotty Boys" on Youtube. There's plenty of erotic ideas there, and they show you how, step by step! That "Star Back Harness" looks fantastic, and there's lots of others![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Me too, me too. I love being bound and helpless while dressed. Of course, the tats should kind of give that away. Hahahaha
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC) Bondage between 2 consenting adults can be a beautiful thing....communication is the key to successful experimentation....make sure that you both want the same thing out of bondage.....one person may only wish to simply have their hands tied gently in front of them with a scarf while the other has ordered a truckload of rope from Home Depot, they might not be a good match .....and the Golden Rule is when someone says they're not interested in Bondage, end the subject then and there....never try to talk them into it.....do something that you Both enjoy instead.....oops, have to go, think I hear a truck outside

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolovesph View Post
    well for example, last night Off black pantyhose, blue/black nightie and wifey bound me hand & foot for the night...
    Cosmo,
    Did she leave you like that and just roll over and go to sleep? If she did, I'll bet she got a better night sleep than you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope!! No one is going to tie me up!!!
    Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by black leotards View Post
    Count me in too! I have been dressed and bound. Nothing like being tightly tied dressed in lingerie and tights complete with a nice tight ball gag...all I can say is "ugmfff" (="yummm" in bound up land)!

My wife really likes me when I'm "dressed" and ready for bed. One of us is frequently tied up, most of the time me. The only problem I have is she usually doesn't take the lead in bondage except when we're away alone on a trip, which only happens once in a blue moon. At home, I usually do the self-bondage thing and then she takes over with enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to understand, that "just" tying my wrists, although nice in itself, isn't anywhere as exciting as being more completely and severely restricted.

She's usually doesn't like me being gagged since she finds that it restricts certain things that she likes me to do, if you know what I mean. When I am gagged, a certain, how should I put it, double ended thing is her favorite.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy298 View Post
    My wife really likes me when I'm "dressed" and ready for bed. One of us is frequently tied up, most of the time me. The only problem I have is she usually doesn't take the lead in bondage except when we're away alone on a trip, which only happens once in a blue moon. At home, I usually do the self-bondage thing and then she takes over with enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to understand, that "just" tying my wrists, although nice in itself, isn't anywhere as exciting as being more completely and severely restricted.

She's usually doesn't like me being gagged since she finds that it restricts certain things that she likes me to do, if you know what I mean. When I am gagged, a certain, how should I put it, double ended thing is her favorite.
    NIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda_Boston View Post
    Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC) Bondage between 2 consenting adults can be a beautiful thing....communication is the key to successful experimentation....make sure that you both want the same thing out of bondage.....one person may only wish to simply have their hands tied gently in front of them with a scarf while the other has ordered a truckload of rope from Home Depot, they might not be a good match .....and the Golden Rule is when someone says they're not interested in Bondage, end the subject then and there....never try to talk them into it.....do something that you Both enjoy instead.....oops, have to go, think I hear a truck outside
    I do love the way you think Brenda!

I have done some bondage modeling ... and yes, I LOVED it, but they were shoots and not actual play time ...

The business side of things CAN take just a bit out of the fun side of things at times ...
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-30-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: please use multi quote button

My real fantasy is one that involves both CDing and bondage. It goes something like this: My wife and I are playing one night, me dressed and bound, while she's wearing one of her own "nice" outfits. Maybe we were making a little too much noise, then suddenly, the door to our room that we though we had locked, opens. In walks our female house guest who's visiting from out-of-town. Before long, my wife finds herself bound to me, in one position or another, while our guest has her way with both of us!

....I can ony dream!

Jennifer isn't Sandra fabulous.....I had the pleasure of meeting her during one of my LA trips....you girls are certainly in the right spot on the (right) coast for the subject at hand

Brenda

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda_Boston View Post
    Jennifer isn't Sandra fabulous.....I had the pleasure of meeting her during one of my LA trips....you girls are certainly in the right spot on the (right) coast for the subject at hand

Brenda
    Hey Brenda,

Come to think of it, Sandra mentioned a meeting between you two ...

Sweetie you're Gorgeous! I hope to see your photos someday soon! You'd make an awesome model, either bondage or othewise!

Take care sweetie!

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by paulacd View Post
    The important thing was to make sure that the pleasure wasn't all for me as she wasn't into the whole BD thing in a big way. Through talking & playing we managed to come up with situations to pleasure both of us.
    If you know what I mean......
    Thank you VERY much Paula, Great advice.

My wife knows I crossdress, she understands my need for it, has even purchased me clothing and accessories, but, she does NOT want to see it. She is very homophobic, and to picture me feminine, well, is hard on the relationship.

I have asked her if she would tie me up, she said she would do it, but, she has no interest in it other than doing it for me, so I did not think it would ever happen, but after reading this thread, I am considering talking to her about it again.

Thank You
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Smile We Love It

My SO and I love bondage both being tied up and or being the one doing the tieing. We have recently done a rope bondage bra which my SO loved, youtube it its fun.
    Shawna

CDing and bondage

Quote Originally Posted by JamieToo View Post
    I've been CDing for 30 years and the idea of bondage appeals to me. My wife doesn't know about my dressing and wouldn't accept it (me) if she found out. We have joked about tieing each other up, but it hasn't gone any farther than that.

I have tied myself up while dressed. I can tie my ankles, legs, and wrists; provide a gag, and tie my ankles to my wrists to my gag; but I alway must tie my wrists in a manner that allows me to release myself, and that reduces some of the pleasure. If I could be tied in a manner that would require another person to release me, I believe the pleasure that I derived would be heightened. I know that I can tie myself so that I couldn't escape, but who then would release me? The hotel maid?

I do like Dragster's idea of binding myself and having my escape involve the potential for detection. That sounds very exciting.

When tied up I pretend that I have been kidnapped and my captors are toying with me. Being the dom holds no interest for me. Being sub, being tied and forced to perform acts; the humiliation, that is what interests me.

Jamie

Hey Jamie,
    Try freezing your handcuff keys in a can or bottle, that way, you will have to wait for the ice to melt before you can release yourself.

Trans Business Consultant

I Don't Get It

First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks. I have no vested interest in putting anyone down, nor do I wish to be mean-spirited. I just wanted to say that I've never understood the desire to be tied up, held down, or otherwise be put into bondage.

Again, if that's your thing then please be my guest. I have no wish to keep anyone from doing whatever they want. I simply don't get why someone would want to be immobilized or otherwise prevented from responding naturally to stimuli, especially in a sexual situation. How can you respond if you're tied up and unable to move??? And why would you want to be placed in a restrictive situation like that if you seek to experience all the sensuality that a sexual scenario has to offer? Do restraints and/or the inability to physically respond comprise the actual turn-on? How does that work, exactly?

I DO know that people's love maps are intricate, complex things and that the world is full of all sorts of things that turn people on. I also know that bondage is apparently one of those things, especially since so many seem attracted to it. For me, however, it just seems counterintuitive to a fulfilling sexual experience.

Everyone's different, and every adult certainly has the right to do whatever pushes their buttons. I just don't think I'll ever understand the attraction to bondage--it's never made any sense to me. To each their own, I guess...that's the beauty of free choice.

In any case, and whatever you do, have fun and please be safe.

Wish I had seen this post earlier. My bondage fetish kicked in around the same time as I started to crossdress (around the age of 13). I like to pretend I'm a "damsel in distress" like in the movies struggling for all it's worth. Rope bondage primarily. I've done self bondage while dressed and this year at FetishCon I had a photo shoot with a model friend of mine and we were tied up together! We even shot a couple of video clips for her online store. It was one of the happiest experiences of my life. She knew me for several years and she is one of the few people who knows about Audrey. All I can say is she was very positive seeing me dressed and the next time we get together we plan on doing another "damsel in distress" shoot.
    -Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Sheridan View Post
    First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks........

...........I just don't think I'll ever understand the attraction to bondage--it's never made any sense to me. To each their own, I guess...that's the beauty of free choice.

Not really being a regular practitioner of it, but having tried it in the past I guess it can be said that the act of totally submitting to another and not having any say in what they do to you sexually can be a turn on. The understanding of both partners to take it to the extremes of being submissive while the other is very dominate.

If in the dominate role, it can also be a turn on to have total control over your partner and make them feel totally submissive to your wishes, realizing that its turning them on as well for you to "take them and make them yours" which is generally what the submissive one wants to feel.
    The feeling as well of just being "used for sexual pleasure only" is also a factor for some. Everyone has a different reason why they may like it, these are just general examples.

I'm sure you'll have better responses to your question by others that practice it more often. Nothing offensive in your question BTW, curiousity is what I've read into it.
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 11-30-2008 at 08:57 AM.

We do it quite often, although she is the submissive side of our relationship.
    When done right and with the right person the reality can far outstrip
    the fantasy. And as she 'enjoys' Kari's presence she has the best of both
    worlds, she has a Master and a Mistress all rolled in to one.

We have tried switching but it didn't do much for me and she wasnt
    comfortable in the role of a Domme.

Bondage isnt the be all and end all of our sex life but it does play a part in it.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy298 View Post
    Cosmo,
    Did she leave you like that and just roll over and go to sleep? If she did, I'll bet she got a better night sleep than you did!
    I would tell, but the gag is preventing me
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Sheridan View Post
    First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks. I have no vested interest in putting anyone down, nor do I wish to be mean-spirited. I just wanted to say that I've never understood the desire to be tied up, held down, or otherwise be put into bondage.

Always safety first Vanessa.
    Clearly, you don't understand the attraction and the sexual rush from this stimulus, and that's okay. Like you said, there are many varied fetishes and kinks that exist, many that I don't understand either. And I would not chastise or condemn the majority of them. Most are basically harmless and victimless.
    Too bad Minnesota is so far away, I'd ask you what you're doing friday night.
    LOL
    You'll never know until you've tried it at least one time with the right partner.