Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: cd'ing and bondage

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    ..........You'll never know until you've tried it at least one time with the right partner.
    I think thats the make or break of the entire experience first and foremost.

NOBODY ties me up. I will not allow anyone to put me in a helpless situation.

I have been handcuffed by the police once, spent one night in jail, made two deliveries into state prisons, and been in the "Alert" area of an Air Farce base. I do not like the feeling of having limited or no options.

On the other side, I also do not like having that kind of power over other people.

I am a free spirit and I do what I have to to stay that way.

Paula T; You can call me a chicken all day if it pleases you. I see myself as an eagle.

If bondage is your thing, then enjoy it, but it's not for me.
    Last edited by Lawren; 12-02-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Aspiring Member

Bondage

I love BDSM. My girlfrliend does some with me, but I would love more. We are working on it. I just love being a bond ****. Who gets whipped for whatever offence she happens to come up with. Kay has said that she has *** from whipping me. What a thrill for a submissive ****, her Mistress can *** just from whipping her. Sometimes I am dressed as the maid. Other times jsut the **** with short skirts and tight tops. The pain part hurts of course, but what a thrill before and after. And if you start the pain slow and work up it is easier. But I just love it all. Sherrii

Aspiring Member
    You luck girl, Sherrii

Those Magic Words !!!

When your wife or girlfriend comes up behind you and whispers softly in your ear, "Put your hands behind your back darling.".....works for me !!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

It's just what turns u on!

And bondage either does, or it doesn't! I practiced self bondage for 30 years before I started dressing.

I could write for hours about the erotic positions and scenarios I attempted, and/or accomplished. When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!

After an hour or so, suspended that way, I finally worked one hand free.

During that time, I wondered what the neighbor would say, if I yelled for help!
    And if he came in to find me hanging naked from a ceiling beam!

I had to wear long sleeve shirts for 3 weeks, until my wrists healed up!

I think that was near the END of my "suspension stage"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My gg girlfreind offered to do a little mild b&d with me over 15 years ago. Nowadays I'm 52 and I have health problems. So that means that maybe if I was tied up wrong it could cause nerve damage or something. So I guess the alternative is very manipulative but mild s&m. I think there's nothing wrong with this kind of fetish stuff between adults.

Brenda Boston,

Oh I love it when the wife out of no were will walk up to me after I am fully dress and have that grin on her face, as to this day she loves to tie and gag me. Her words are you will stay home today and keep me company. Only problem I have is I spent so much time getting dress and doing my makeup and my hair and makeup ends up a huge mess.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ....When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!

I had to wear long sleeve shirts for 3 weeks, until my wrists healed up!
    I'm not sure if this would be pretty exciting or dangerous!

Anyway, I've done the self bondage thing, but not much of it without my wife anymore. One important thing I have found is that good leather cuffs and wide leather belts are much prefered over ropes. Even when applied tightly, leather cuffs and wide leather belts/straps leave little or no marks. Most of the time whatever marks they do leave are gone in a couple of hours. I've made several sets myself that are as good as the best that money can buy and I'm too cheap to buy those!

Not into bondage - but enjoy whatever floats your boat !
    JoAnne Wheeler

Absolutely yes to bondage while dressed. My wife is not as adventurous as myself in many areas but bondage is one area she is comfortable with albeit light enough bondage that i could get out in an emergency. I always wear feminine things when bound. May be to do with the old westerns with girl tied to railway line

Tied YES!

I love it, being helpless and instructed is a great turn on for me! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a good time with this.

Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    NOBODY ties me up. I will not allow anyone to put me in a helpless situation.

I have been handcuffed by the police once, spent one night in jail, made two deliveries into state prisons, and been in the "Alert" area of an Air Farce base. I do not like the feeling of having limited or no options.

On the other side, I also do not like having that kind of power over other people.

I am a free spirit and I do what I have to to stay that way.

Paula T; You can call me a chicken all day if it pleases you. I see myself as an eagle.

If bondage is your thing, then enjoy it, but it's not for me.
    I said it with a smile dear and wasn't meant to be unkind

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    I said it with a smile dear and wasn't meant to be unkind
    No prob, hun. I didn't take it personally. Just my wry sense of humor showing through..

Always been a bit of a fantasy for me. But my wife is TOTALY not into anything out of teh norm. So I guess it will have to just stay in my dreams.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

For years it's been my fantasy. But I have to wait a few days before my 'equipment' ships to find out if I like it for real

I have been a Dom, as a man, for many years. I am curious what it would be like as a sub while I am dressed, haven't tried it yet.

"Without Pain there can not be Pleasure"

bdsm

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Hi all.
    I'm curious as to how many of you enjoy being bound while you are dressed.
    I know for myself, I've experienced it many times and even had the good fortune for my SO to enjoy it with me. We don't do it every time, but it is a great feeling to be that submissive when I'm dressed in my silky things.
    It makes me feel like the captive heroine in one of those old serial shorts, like the Perils of Pauline.
    I sort of wish my SO would play her role a little bit more, but I'm thrilled that she accepts it and will indulge me and my little fantasy kink.
    Any thoughts, or kiss and tells? I'd love to hear some feedback.
    Shari
    Hi Shari i have experienced both ends as a sub and Now a dom, the surprising thing is there are lots of gurls who are submissive when dressed and its something that is wonderful with the right person or persons.

I've had thoughts of bondage before I got into my CDing.
    Today, I enjoy it very much when I'm fully dressed or when I'm just wearing nothing, but pantyhose.
    Last year, I had two professional bondage sessions where, in one session, I played the role of a naughty school girl and in the other I was a naughty office girl. OMG! They were sooooooo much fun!
    I wouldn't mind exploring that a little more.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 01-19-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Lacey View Post
    While I certainly love dressing for hours and enjoying it as is I do enjoy being bound as such. My wife does not really indulge my dressing notions but - bless her heart - she will tie me up once a week in a limited wardrobe of items.

The notion of bondage while dressed likely plays in my mind to the alleviation of any residual guilt I may have over dressing in the past 25 years. Being "swaddled" or cloaked in silk and satin while bound is a big pleasure and very relaxing. It feels wonderful and I truly do forget the rest of the world when like this.
    Extremely similar to myself. Usually once a week i am left for about 3 hours in light bondage (which i can get out of in an emergency) and feel absolutely wonderful.

I accidentally wore a pair of "A" pantyhose once is that bondage?

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    . When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!

After an hour or so, suspended that way, I finally worked one hand free.

Wow, Doc, you really live dangerously.

Be safe out there We kinda ned you around ya know.

*hugs*
    Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

My wife and I have played a few times - not nearly as much or recently as I would like. We have played with rope, straps, or cuffs - sometimes when I have been dressed only in lingerie but two or three times when I was dressed in lingerie and a dress or skirt and blouse. I prefer to be the bottom but understand the need to switch from time to time. When my wife has played top or bottom at various times on several occasions. In some cases, we role played in a hotel room. She always seemed to enjoy it but doesn't want any part of it anymore.

When I was very young - around 10 or 11, I would dress up and dable in some self bondage. Like docrobbysherry, I preferred complete suspension because I found I could rig in a manner that my weight caused the bonds to tighten making for a more pleasurable experience for me. Making a reliable release mechanism was always a challenge but I was careful enough to always test the release under load to be sure I wouldn't become trapped and eventually, tremendously embarassed. My favorite location happed to also be in a seldom used root cellar removed from the house inside a garage that was also seldom used. Thus, I had significant risk that had I been unsuccessful in releasing myself, I could have been stuck for days and days - dressed en-femme.

I found each of the above to be very very enjoyable. I wish my wife still did.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

[SIZE="2"]Being a part-time bondage model, yeah I guess I like bondage.[/SIZE]
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/vivianchen05

Jessica J. Vega
    I love being sub. I met this cute guy a long time ago, and his basement was stocked with bondage gear. It was a fun night