• Other male friend (ex. schoolmate)

10 6.41%
  • Other

27 17.31%
  • Wife

52 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who did you tell first

I didn't tell anybody. I just came out in front of other people and let them see.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

not quite the way it was...

I voted that I "told" my wife, but in fact we discovered Tina together, so in that sense I haven't told anyone! I must admit I smile every time I think about those first moments

tina

College girlfriend, went out on a limb- paid off- had a blast!!!

threadjack??????????????? making up new words!

I told my wife before we were married because I didn't want to go through married life without her knowing, whether she accepted it or not. Luckily for me she was accepting, though she'd prefer it if I wasn't a cd'er.

told my gf, now my ex, first. wish i hadn't. she was a psycho!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I first told a close female friend online about me - Shelly . I was totally unsure about myself , scared of my looks , my thoughts and feelings - desire never even came into it . the person concerned is a pretty mother of four , open minded and very kind . i just met her onine in a chat room , we hit it off , our sense of humour was so close . After many a chat about all sorts I confided in her. I really needed to tell someone because i felt so guilty . She was lovely . After a few heart to hearts she asked to see me via my webcam ,I was so scared it took a good couple of weeks before it happened . I watched her on cam as she recieved my webcams images ..... scared and so nervous. The lovely girl was quiet for sometime before replying - I really wanted to run and hide .
    Well , she was kind , commented positively on my looks and then advised me to come out to my wife ( she already was suspicious ) telling me not to be scared ...... she told me not to be selfish . In short , she remarked there may be shock and even a few rows at first , but said it,d be worth it .
    So I did . i told her .......nearly fainted when doing so ....I was terrified it was easily the hardest thing I,ve ever had to do.

The rest is history .

My only regret ?
    Not have done it sooner .

I wont mention the ladies name ,not that it matters, but I,d love to one day meet her , thank her , and buy her a large glass of her fave potion.........

My therapist, add that option !

No one...

Haven't told a soul just everyone on this forum!!
    I will forever and always be Susan....

I told one of my friends I went to school with. The reason being that he told me some things about him that he didn't really tell just anyone, so that showed he trusted me. So, to show that I trusted him in return type of thing, I told him I crossdress. He said it was cool and asked me a few questions. Every now & then he will ask me something about it, like if I have been dressing lately, or if I've made any new purchases.

the 1st person I told was a professional lady and the 2nd was a therapist. She didn't approve of the first.

I still see the professional lady and not the therapist.

My wife was the first when I told her about my desire to CD. Haven't told anyone else and it will probably stay that way for the time being.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My brother... I was 13 or 14 and he was 11.. And we were home alone and I had snuck off to dress like a did all the time.. And he found me locked in the bathroom and knocked on the door so I came out wearing moms things and told him about it.. He didn't seem interested and went off somewhere to play..

A few days later I was out back with my friends and we were picking on him and he started to tell my friends about my hobby.. So I beat the crap out of him right then and there... Brothers always beat each other up.. And I was bigger..

A few years later he got caught by mom wearing our step-sisters things so I take the blame for introducing him to crossdressing though I'm sure he never carried it to the extreme I did.. He's 6' 4" and 250+... I'm the older smaller brother .... Sister.... now!! Hahaha

Never told anyone else till my wife found some of my things...
    I would not suggest trying to pound him into snail snot again at this point. You might break a nail, and he might break the rest of you. That's a big little brother!

I Never Had To TELL Anyone My Boobs Gave Me Away

I lived with my Mom and three older sisters and started to develop feminine breasts from Gynecomastia at age 11... By age 13 I had the breasts of an adult woman ... 36B cup ... And everyone could see ... So I didn't have to "tell" anyone.

I was the butt of cruel jokes and harassment from the kids, at school ... The boys called me cruel names like "Mr. Tits and Jimmy Jugs," and girls told me I should wear a bra ... My own sisters called me "Boobs" and whistled if they caught me shirtless at home ... I couldn't change clothes in the school locker room, or go swimming, or be seen without a shirt.

My crossdressing started with "trying on" my oldest sister's 36B bras at 13, and advanced to Mom's 38C bras a little later.

Mom and all my sisters caught me wearing bras at one time or another, but when Mom caaught me fully dressed from head to toe in my sister's, bra, panties, stockings, sexy evening dress, 3 inch spike heel pumps, full makeup, and a lonf blonde wig, she took me to see a woman who did "Gender Counseling."

Seeing the counselor was the best thing that could have happened because after a few months of one on one sessions, the counselor held a family session with me, Mom, and all three of my sisters ... And she explained that I WAS NOT Gay ... That crossdressing WAS NOT abnormal for people who enjoyed doing it ... And that I should be allowed to dress in female dlothing at home when I wanted to ... But said she didn't recommend going out of the house dressed because a lot of people took a dim view of crossdressers and might try to harm me.

After that, Mom bought me a few bras and panties and some skirts tops and dresses of my own and my sisters all donated some clothes for me to wear ... And after everyone got used to the idea, family life was a lot easier for me ... We became five girls instead of four girld and a boy, and the five of us always shopped for clothes and girlie stuff together together.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine
    Last edited by Jeanine; 10-18-2008 at 05:23 PM.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    The first one I told was my best female friend 15 years ago when I wanted to borrow her LBD and she recepted me to be what I wanted to be and she let me wear her LBD and did my makeup and we went out that night and had a girls night out.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Not on the list either, my daughter first, then my son

I am divorced so have no need to tell my ex. But I told my daughter first who was cool about it and then told my son, also okay with it. Which gives me the courage to go tell others as time goes by.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe