Thread: driving in stilettos

driving in stilettos

I drove for 3 hours today in my fave leather 4" stiletto boots. I find I lose the 'urgency' and need to 'get there fast' and I just chill, relax and enjoy the drive. I got out on a deserted lane for a little stretch too.How good does hearing your own heels on sidewalk sound?

I love that clicking sound of heels!
    Kristen

The click,click,click of heels with a little sway of the behind is a wonderful feeling.

strutting!

I have to admit it nothing like strutting and feeling girlie.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Do not forget that with a nice set of heels not only will your back side move side to side easier but if you are wearing a skirt it will also swing from side to side and if it is a real soft fabric it will brush your legs with every step. What a wonderful feeling!!

my fav heels

I wear my favorite black 4 inch pumps to work every morning and then back home every night. Have to wear male shoes at work but switch when I leave. Have done a little struting on my way home several times. click click click.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's true, walking around in heels and hearing them is fantastic. I especially like walking around the LGBT clubbing area of Sacramento. It seems like I have been clubbing as a young (and not so young) guy almost all of my life. All the time I did this before, I would be around GGs who looked so nice in high heels and cute clothes .... except this time it's me! ...err .. I mean I feel nice, I'm not sure I look as nice as the GGs did

Oh yes ....and driving in heels is a fun challenge, that does make you drive more defensively as it's hard to brake quickly!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 10-17-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wow vickie. Thats quite a picture!

I love driving and hearing my heels clicking on concrete.
    Angie

INteresting

I find I take my shoes off when driving and put them on when I get out. I bet a lot GG would do that. More compfy-- but I can understand why a crossdresser would keep them on for as long as possible.

I've driven in heels before and while it is doable, I find I don't have the same fine control over the accelerator as I do when in flat shoes. Must be from not wearing them behind the wheel very often.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

damaged carpets scuffed heals been there,
    now I drive in ballarina flats most of the time
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I like driving in heels or walking and hearing that click.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonien View Post
    damaged carpets scuffed heals been there,
    now I drive in ballarina flats most of the time
    That is what floor mats are for sis. Not too expensive
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 10-18-2008 at 07:21 AM. Reason: I don't know if there is an Autozone in the UK
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I agree with all you girls, I love driving and with heals on, and I've even done this whilst I've driven a 7.5 tonne truck
    Also love the click click of the heals on the floor as well

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    Wow vickie. Thats quite a picture!
    Have to agree w/Marny here!!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I am also very anxious to have the courage to take a walk outside to hear the sound of the heels on the sidewalk. Hope that day is near.
    Suzanne

It is what it is
    I've driven in heels before, and find that with a manual transmission, it's quite a daunting task, especially in the city. Of course, if I am out dressed, I will do my best

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    It's true, walking around in heels and hearing them is fantastic. I especially like walking around the LGBT clubbing area of Sacramento. It seems like I have been clubbing as a young (and not so young) guy almost all of my life. All the time I did this before, I would be around GGs who looked so nice in high heels and cute clothes .... except this time it's me! ...err .. I mean I feel nice, I'm not sure I look as nice as the GGs did

Oh yes ....and driving in heels is a fun challenge, that does make you drive more defensively as it's hard to brake quickly!
    AMEN to the delicious outfits women wear out on club night tight skirts, high heels, perfume, dark makeup.... arrrghgghhh drives me to dress, it does!

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Have to agree w/Marny here!!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!!

Mollyanne
    It's not me - oh to look that good!

I look like a shorter, fatter, balder more heavily muscled version, but hey, in my imagination...

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    i have no problems driving in my heels,,,not even in my 7 inch platform heels...

sorry ladies,,some of us just have natural tallent...

after 30 yrs of bending over fenders working on cars i find that walking in 4 inch heels HELPs my back to stop hurting

I have driven from Atlanta, Ga to north florida in a pair of black leather ballet slippers with an old female friend before. She knows that I have taken ballet classes for years. I just told her I wear them as driving shoes, she had no problem with me wearing them.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I love the click klack sound too! I've only driven in 2-1/2" chucnky heel boots and in my automatic PT Cruiser. I haven't attempted even those in the semi yet!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I love the click klack sound too! I've only driven in 2-1/2" chunky heel boots and in my automatic PT Cruiser. I haven't attempted even those in the semi yet!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

heels

i love the sound heels make on hard floor but more than that i love the way the mkae your legs look they push your pelvis forward and make you stick your breasts out which is always a plus i like peep toes i am a size 9 uk and just love that feeling you get when wearing them they make yoe feel so right