View Poll Results: Are you a sissy ?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a sissy, nothing else.

12 6.35%
  • I am mainly a sissy

37 19.58%
  • I happen(ed) to be a sissy (or I would be some day)

25 13.23%
  • I am decidedly NOT a sissy

81 42.86%
  • I can't make a clear mind about me being a sissy or not

34 17.99%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a submissive sissy ?

I am a sissy, but not exclusively. I do have the desire to go out, but when I do, I would like to dress more like a normal girl my age to draw less attention. I like the idea of being a sissy, or just being dressed as a normal girl.

Not too much sissness going on here....

Banned Read only
    In black street culture and in the jail and prison culture, transsexuals are called "punks" and also "sissies".

I am TS and have been called that many times when in the prison compound. We would use the grease pends from Prison Industries and make rouge from crushing the bricks from the L Unit building.

Banned Read only
    Yall are sissies weather you like it or not. Go to prison and rock that long hair and makeup like I did with all the boys and see what you get called and you might get pulled into a room.

I'm a sissy but a tough one.

Banned Read only
    It depends on what I'm wearing!

I'll admit, I like dressing in my purple satin maids dress sometimes.

Nope. Decidedly not. I don't understand the sissy thing at all.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea M. Forbes View Post
    I don't understand the sissy thing at all.
    It kind of like homosexuality. If you "get it" you're probably gay. If you're not gay, no amount of explanation will allow you to see the attraction.

Now, can somebody explain pantyhose or capris to me?

Definitely not a "sissy" by any definition but definitely a fem submissive. Dress is ewveryday feminine and tend to be quiet and attentive to others needs and wants.
    Dawn

unauthorized (?) practice of sissnessologism

Quote Originally Posted by dianeleah View Post
    I guess I'm with the girls who need to define what exactly is a sissy! I love to wear frilly white socks, although I don't think I would ever wear a frilly little girl dress in public! I also very much want to please a woman, and act very submissive, but I'm not into the dom/sub thing where she would humilate me in public, and I wouldn't want to be seen in publice dressed as a little girl while the dom has me on a leash!

I guess what I'm saying is I just want to be loved by a woman, and I'm attracted to strong, assertive, tall, take charge kind of women! Yes, I want to please them, cook, clean, dress feminine, and act very girly! I want to be the modern day suburban housewife/hubby, not into the dom/sub scene!

But if being/acting weak, helpless, very very feminine, and dressing like a woman makes me a sissy, then I guess I am!
    Diane, AMHA as a debuting sissnessologist (but yet to get my degree !), you may be somewhere in the sissie nebula, although close to the border ; it seems it is quite possible to be a sissie and refuting the disrespectful and most humiliating aspects of standard S&M.
    The play is then to be played very softly and the female dom tries to remain always very respectful to her sissie.

Kisses

Nadia
    Female sissnessologist

To each their own but I have to go with Tracii, go girl, my background will not go there although I like lace and feelingvery feminine. Step beyond that and I cannot be sure where it would go. Love and Hugs :-) Keli

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    Yall are sissies weather you like it or not. Go to prison and rock that long hair and makeup like I did with all the boys and see what you get called and you might get pulled into a room.
    I think you have made an excellent point. There is the way we see ourselves and the way the straight world defines us. Within our own supportive community we can consider ourselves to be sissies or decidedly not sissies. Be read in the outside world and a significant part of the world will call us sissies or worse.

Aspiring Member

sissy?

I don't think anyone would consider me a sissy type (except my wife: she thinks any guybin a dress must be a sissy and gay).
    not into little girl socks, frilly panties, or super frilly dresses.
    I do like petticoats, lots of lace on slips and nightgowns, and clothes that feel good!
    and I wouldn't mind trying to be a maid for a few hours to the right gg. So I guess I'm a little bit of a sissy, with limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    Yeah, but in prison i,d be in guy mode and in guy mode i,m not what could be called nice

In fact you,d never want to meet me in guy mode!!

I'm definitely not a sissy.

When enfemme, I am however, VERY VERY VERY submissive to a certain type of guy.
    Click my sig to see my MySpace page!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I realized a few years ago that I'm a natural submissive and since I do love to dress I am a sissy. My mind is always thinking in the female mode even if I'm not dressed. I've tired to do some domming of wife in past but found it just didn't do much for me and that is when I gave up trying to be assertive in any way. I do like others to lead the way be it males or females but have to admit to liking the females to be the assertive ones over me.

Quote Originally Posted by suzypier View Post
    Yes I would love that. Be dominated by women while dress as a femme.
    Oh, do that with someone you trust and it's great!

I did a bit of that earlier with my girlfriend. Came downstairs in a my floral skirt, butterfly clips in hair, tights, mint green top... She knew what I was after, and got more turned on that I was.

I think with our relationship, she is the (slightly) older one and her appearance isn't soft and sweet, she rarely wears makeup and can look rather stern in certain clothing (jacket 'n' matching skirt combo, hair in bun) so it all fits. I am not a 'cissy' t-girl as such but in boy mode I've always been a bit feminine to some degree, so...

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I am, like most, decidedly not a sissy. But given the opportunity, I think it would be a fun experience. But I heavily doubt that it would ever become habit-forming for me.
    I read all the answers and decided i like this one best. what i mean is i identify with this answer best.

I have been a sissie in intersexual relationships - as well having been a controller. ...had fun both ways, but I prefer the dominant position!
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Ahem. Sorry, Nadia...

Me? No.
    Last edited by Nicki B; 11-15-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Submissive definately, not sure about the sissy aspect...

I guess we could go to the dictionary. American Heritage Dictionary defines sissy as...a boy or man regarded as effeminate. soooooooo, I guess we ALL qualify.
    "in varietate concordia"