Thread: Ellie is finally in the closet!... it's a good thing!

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Ellie is finally in the closet!... it's a good thing!

Yep Ellie's stuff is finally in the closet... but it's a good thing! (don't sue me Martha) It is a step up from being stuffed into a cardboard box in the corner of the bedroom and having to toss the pile on the bed looking for an outfit.

It only took about three years for me to get the closet organized enough to hang anything in the other half of it. I already have a pantie drawer, a lacy things drawer and now half the closet. The GF is beginning to get a bit jealous.

I've determined that I'm more of a prance about and pamper myself girl rather then a domestic goddess

[SIZE=4]Sounds like you are moving in the right direction..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Ain't space wonderful, I have more female clothes in the closet than male clothes, and they never need ironing before you can wear them. I can remember keeping it all in boxes in the top of the closet, where things got wrinkled and it was hard to find what you want to wear.
    Tina

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U know what they say:

When it comes to women's clothing, one closet is NEVER enough!

Or, in MY case, 4 closets!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Way to go Ellie. I look forward to the day my clothes will be on hangers instead of in plastic storage containers. Not to mention the shoes in more containers. I can hardly find the ones I want anymore.

I'v got a closet all to myself have for my drab self and half for Angie. But I think Angie's Half is more then 50% but that' s alright I'll put up with it. The closet hogging bitch.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Good for you Ellie, Isn't it a great feeling knowing that your fem clothes are hanging in the closet and in drawers where they belong? I know what it is like having to hide things in boxes some place as did it for many years. Having cd out in the open with ones SO is such a great feeling. I wish this was the situation for all of us.

My fem clothes are in the same closet as my boy clothes but they are rapidly taking up more space. We don't have much storage and my wife's closet (which is exclusively hers) is full too.

Ah well. Will have to pack up some of the boy clothes I guess!

andrea

One of our neighbours was getting rid of a wardrobe recently so I thought that will come in handy.Now I have all of Ginas clothes shoes and makeup etc all together.When I put them all in I was really surprised at how much there was,still can't help borrowing the odd blouse or skirt from the wife though.
    Frenchie Gina

Awesome

That's awesome that you have moved stuff in the closet! I'm still in the bag under the bed phase but hopefully one day soon!

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Thanks for all of your Great responses.

In some ways it is easier but of course now the GF insists that I neatly put away all my clothes when I change back to boy mode rather then just leaving them in a pile on top of the storage box like I used to do.