Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would SUCK!

Talking What would SUCK!

If you were riding a bike and crashed, thereby giving you "road rash" on your legs causing minor scaring. As a crossdresser this event would be somewhat tramatic.

It was for me because the whole time I had a large bandage, plastic bag and Polysporan on my leg. This stuff on my leg prevented the wearing of PANTYHOSE, for several weeks infact.

So everything is fine now, legs are healed up nicely. However, my leg looked better prior to the incedent. I can see small traces of a scaring (slight discoloration) Not a big deal. I also have a scar on my knee from where I stuck it through a 5/8' deck bolt fassened to a float plane.

My legs are my Prize Crossdressing Asset! I bet you feel the same way?

1. Don't you wish you were more carefull in the past with your legs?
    2. Do you ever take extra precausion to protect your legs from cuts etc?
    3. Do you moisturise your legs daily?

The answer is yes on all three for me. YOU?

Be carefull out there, your legs could get hurt making it impossible to wear pantyhose. Did I mention I was a guy?
    Last edited by Ria; 10-23-2008 at 04:55 PM.

Sometimes "imperfections" can make someone attractive and unique in a special way, but I understand what your saying. Some people it will bother and others it won't.
    I often see GG's that I'm sure if I knew them they would say I hate "blah blah" about myself, where as I can see it as an attraction about them.

I personally don't see small scars etc... on someone making them less attractive, anymore than say imperfect teeth on what I may consider a very pretty GG. If it really bothers you that much there should be ways of hiding them.

Silver Member
    I consider my legs one of my best cd assets and have been told this by others. I have a problem with varicose veins on my legs and this requires me to cover up this condition. I do not shave my legs for fear of damaging these veins which are very close to the skins surface. I find it neccessary to wear a pair of tights under pantyhose to cover up these ugly veins. I have a doctors appointment schedualed to determine if I can have surgery to remove these veins that I find so unattractive. I hope that this will happen soon as I want my legs to be free of these ugly veins and be hairless like the rest of my body is.

I am a bit phobic about any kind of scars now. Vanity is a awful thing some times!
    Sally

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Ive got great legs myself, but still, I think opaque hose---white, black, brown look even sexier than bare legs---No scars to worry about, plus I dont have to shave what little hair is on them.

I also find Fishnets hide a lot of surface flaws too.

For me, it is actually a no, no, and no.

I don't have any scarring on my legs, I never did any huge damage. I don't moisturize or shave them yet though anyway. And I don't take extra precautions because if I am going to get hurt, I am going to get hurt. It is that simple.

It could be a lot worse though. I had a friend get hit by a truck while on his bike and had to have his elbow reconstructed, and has some scarring there. Another friend did a faceplant over the handlebars of his bike, and his face was scarred from it. I'd rather have a scar on my legs than on my face.

I think my legs are my best asset I bang them up at work all the time and almost always have some marks from it. And I do moisturise when I shave them.
    Angie

Several years ago I had a rather serious bike accident, doing a three point landing over the handlebars, face, shoulder, and knee. My face was a mess, with torn tissue from my cheek to mouth, shoulder scraped and where I still have a scar, and a huge hemotoma and scrape on my knee. Must admit that I was not all that interested in putting on makeup and CDing during that time. Not a pretty sight!

I don't know about my primary asset........... I took a large divit out of my knee playing roller hockey a few years back and the scar is still appearent.. I just touch it up with a little makeup..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have seen quite a few GG bike racers with road rash over the years. They don't let it bother them. A little road rash (or a lot) does not define who or what you are.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'm deeply paranoid about getting any more scars on my already scared legs. Granted my legs are not by best asset, I still do not want them to get anymore scared then they already are. In the future I do plan to look into laser scar removal.

I used to wear shorts all the time as they are cooler to work in, but got calloused knees and always had some cuts and scabby scrapes on my legs. As soon as one bunch would heal, I'd have another set of noticeable little wounds. Now , I wear long pants when doing any work where I could get significant cuts and scrapes.
    Mary

Fortunately for me the raspberry patches from road rash are usually hidden -- so much for taking the brunt of the crashes on my thighs. The scars I'm much more "proud" of are the 8 lines on the inside of my right calf from flipping my bike and catching my leg on the chain ring

That said, I still think my legs are my best asset and I often get comments on them when I'm out as himself. They're not particularly feminine though, as the pic in this previous post sort of demonstrates.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...39&postcount=4

Kassandra

I smashed my leg and kneecap and ended up with big scars in a surfing accident a few years ago [i rode a "pipeline" into an outcrop of rocks], but luckily enough unless you look close you can,t see them.
    I,ve got several other deep scars on my legs, but as most of them are pretty much healed now and i always wear hose they aren,t really noticable.

My legs are just about my best asset so i tend to look after them now.

I got hit side on by a 4x4 when on my HD in 1999, result a leg held together with bars and bolts plus a few other minor injures, cracked spine, compleat dislocation of rear rib cage etc.
    after a 3 operations and a year learning to walk again all OK, except bad scares on my right leg, it dose upset me and I allways where 15 denier or more stockings to hide them.
    But here is the punch line, In the UK a lady is componsated for scares a man is not so when I told my barister about my cross dressing he said "I don't think we can go to court and tell the judge that" as I was not out of the closet at the time I went along with it. so much for equal rights, If it was to happen now (god forbid) I would fight it. "O" by the way I still ride a HD as Katie or Colin. To all you biker chicks out there "ride safe" and have fun, Katie, XX

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastchanger View Post
    1. Don't you wish you were more carefull in the past with your legs?
    2. Do you ever take extra precausion to protect your legs from cuts etc?
    3. Do you moisturise your legs daily?
    I do, but most of my leg scarring is on the shins and it is a lot of small ones instead of anything huge. Nothing a regular pair of hose won't hide.

Yes I am real careful now.

I moisturize if needed. Seems moisturizer blends out a little of the scarring.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I am way more protective of myself because of crossdressing and I never take risks anymore. All the time (especially in boy mode) I never use my nails to scratch stuff off, I never climb up or reach over things, I get a step stool or go around, I always wear garden gloves for yard work or rubber gloves for house cleaning, and if I ever have to walk somewhere where I might get injured I am always very careful of where I put my limbs. In other words I tread real careful and I had any kind of blemish I might accidentally get.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Never a concern for me.

My legs r OK. Their a bit skinny. Can't see my scars for all the freckles anyway.
    What I SHOULD have been more careful with when I was young, was my BACK! In a few years, expect to see Sherry with a hump back and cane!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Yes I take care with all those thangs.
    I got great legs and therefore never wear tights. I don't like hosiery. Fishnets is of many kinds is fine though.

on true story on this line...

I was riding my bike on a park trail and went down hard (about a 30ft incline) mostly on my right side. The nurse in the emergency room was having a heck of a time cleaning up/out the wounds and made the comment that if I shaved my legs cleaning this up would be significantly easier if I crash like this again...

Jenn

Here is what happened to me.....

I have been dealing with a very similar, but no less traumatic event myself. A few weeks back, 3 to be exact, I fell, after tripping over a curb in my driveway and literally flew into the middle of the driveway, concrete of course, and fell on my right hand, as it was underneath my stomach since I was attempting to keep my head from hitting; I dislocated my pinky and ring finger on my right hand, scraped my left hand terribly, bruised my right elbow and my right knee and ended up with a big raw raspberry on the knee as well. I ended up at the hospital, got cared for etc. hand in a cast, x-rays. Not done yet.........I bit down on a crown on one of my front teeth, the crown cracked and 2 days later when I was just beginning to feel lucky that I wasn't hurt more and realizing that the scrapes would heal and my fingers would get better as well, my crown fell out, leaving a gap in the front of my upper teeth!! Not only has all the care I have given my hands, creaming, manicures, etc, gone to hell, but now I cannot even smile without looking like a hillbilly until I get to the dentist (next week). So dear, while I sympathize about the pantyhose and legs, just remember it could be much worse!! I am a guy CD also.........cannot believe how much I miss dressing up and feeling pretty!!
    Keep on smiling(with your lips together!)
    Vicky

Well I try to hide the scars but one wound (bullet) and several heart graft scars and I really need a bucket of makeup. So I just choose slightly less sheer hose.

Edyta

Fishnets hide a multitude of sins, and scars. I keep getting cuts and scratches on my legs in the summer because I wear shorts a lot. But when I wear fishnets, you don't see them. Amazing.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a few scars but most are hidden by clothing.I do have track marks (heroin)between my 1st and 2nd finger from the needles.I know very stupid.
    I have a scar from a stab wound on that same hand in the thumb area.
    I do use a little make up to cover them sometimes

Jennifer CO is right. I believe the reason my wounds healed as well as they did was due to the fact that they were shaved at the time. Cleaning, dressing, and managing the wound is way easier shaved. It's the only way to go for a CD cyclist.