Thread: Starting up

Starting up

I'm new to dressing up and a little nervous. I only want to dress inside, and i was wondering what you ladies do to have a little fun around the house. I live with an SO and am closeted so i only have certain times to dress and shop. I also dont have a wig but my hair is fairly long any ideas ladies. I have a couple days en femme coming up im lookin for ideas to do around the house ladies.

xoxoxo claire

Claire, just being dressed is fun. And you can always hang out here while you're home. Pop in a good movie, pop some corn, and just enjoy the moments you get to spend as a woman.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yeah!! Bon-bon's and soap operas!! lol

Dressing up for me is the fun.... and then there's makeup... I can spend an eternity playing with makeup....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just do what you normally do, or have a look in one of the cd chat rooms, & have a natter with girls just like yourself, lots of fun.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Whatever you feel like.

A full length mirror would occupy me for hours lol! And plenty of tops and skirts and dresses to change into haha. I would usually end up having a little fashion show for myself before I settled down enough to go sit at the computer or on the couch to watch TV.

Whatever strikes your fancy, I guess!
    Have fun.

xo,
    Donna

Hi Claire
    You could also do some household chores that your SO usually does , that would certainly help her out and you would not be bored .
    I live alone but am always doing things around my home dressed en fem and it feels great !
    Tomara

What ever you feel comfortable in. And if you are firmly in the closet, something you can get out of VERY QUICKLY should the need arise.

As Donna said - if you have a full length mirror, that will occupy a lot of your time. Especially as your new to dressing, you'll probably want to see yourself in different outfits.

Just sit back and enjoy yourself. I divide those days up between shopping and dressing.

I suggest a digital camera with shutter timer and a tripod. Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked and what you might want to do differently. You'll see yourself in ways you cannot see in the mirror.

Let's see... there is laundry, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, dusting, preparing meals, moisturizing, shaving, a long bubble bath with scented candles and soft music playing... why not try a bit of everything?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked.
    I agree with taking pictures for sure! I enjoy looking at them later, they help me with finding out what works and what doesn't work, and they give me a timeline so I can see changes from year to year.

I also would suggest a chick flick or two if you enjoy those. some from my favorites list are;

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
    The Holiday
    27 Dresses
    Notting Hill
    Someone Like You
    Sally

Or get out while staying home

You could also log on to one of those other cd sites that have web cams and do your own little private fashion show for them.

I agree with Sally, the camera and a flash drive to store the results on. I have been dragging out old pictures of myself dressed over 25 years ago, and I looked better than I thought I did at the time. And I just wish I could wear those sizes now!
    And as Karren said, makeup can entertain for hours. Since your just starting out just remember it should be fun!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I suggest a digital camera with shutter timer and a tripod. Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked and what you might want to do differently. You'll see yourself in ways you cannot see in the mirror.
    This would be my suggestion as well. make the best out of your time alone and get some pics to preserve the moment. You can work on improving your image this way and that is something we all can work on doing. Most of all though is just have fun doing what feels right for you.

Use your private time as best you can

I personally love the movie time along with some nail painting.

Tomorrow I have the entire day open to myself so I'm thinking:

Movie
    Chores
    Nice bath soak
    Nap
    Movie
    Mirror time

Oh it'll be fun Just remember. Secrets kill.
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

[SIZE="3"]Photos are fun I take a bunch and then photo shop them on the computer! I love doing house work when dressed too ENJOY !!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    What I used to do when I was still just dressing around the house, basicly every thing everyone else said...take pictures, do everyday chores, surf the internet.

...or... if you really want to have fun...

One of my favorite things to do was to get all femmed up, put on some music, and dance and lip-sync in front of a full lenth mirror. Usually something very femme like Nancy Sinatra, Petula Clark, the Supremes, ABBA, etc. Or what ever you like.

Not only do you get to dress up and have fun, but it can be quite a work-out too...
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Baking cookies is my favorite thing to do when home alone en femme.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam