Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking at women or their clothes

Looking at women or their clothes

The other day I didn't have to go to work so I took my daughter to a playground. There was only one other dad there otherwise lots of moms. I sat down and while my daughter was playing I was looking around. In a little while an extremely attractive young mom arrived. And the first thing I noticed was her clothes. And the first thing I thought was “Oh, I need to get something like this too. How is it going to look on me”, etc. Only then that regular male though arrived “she's hot”. I guess, there really is a girl inside of me.
    Clara

Don't know if this will work, but. . . .

Grace,
    Bobbi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I find myself doing the same. It is an almost simultaneous "Nice outfit/she's hot" sort of thing. Usually the nicer the outfit the hotter the occupant.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

That still works at least in my house. I do love looking at pretty women and I hope they like it too. I do try to be discreet after all staring is not nice. I agree with Clara 100% pretty clothing pretty women
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I watch Avril Lavigne's Hot video and I get distracted by wanting that green corset outfit she wears in part of it.

Yesterday at work I kept admiring a pair of boots one was wearing, kept wondering if they came in size 13.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I'm always looking at taller women and how they are dressed what works for them, what kind of built they have muscular, skinny etc, and what they are wearing, then is she cute, but then I look for a wedding ring, another way to increase the wardrobe 2 fold. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar
    I agree. I recently started working in a call center, which is mostly female. And I look at the women there and yes I think a lot are very hot, but at the same time I want to ask where they bought their clothes, especially shoes.
    Lisa Renee

That happens with me too. I'll usually check out a lady's shoes and clothes before I notice what she looks like physically. It's just the way my brain's wired.

You know you're a hard core CD when you look at an attractive woman and wish you were her rather than wishing you were with her.

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN ZoeUK's Avatar
    Yeh, I usually look at the shoes, clothes and hair first before thinking of someone as hot and I usually want to be them rather than be with them.

Love Zoe xx

Smile

You know, ive only come to realise recently that when ive been out shopping with my SO, when i see a nice outfit and say - "thats nice" - that i was really thinking that outfit would really look nice on me !.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee72 View Post
    You know, ive only come to realise recently that when ive been out shopping with my SO, when i see a nice outfit and say - "thats nice" - that i was really thinking that outfit would really look nice on me !.
    I second that and I always notice the clothes first on a woman.

Banned Read only
    None of that means anything.

It doesn't count toward being male or female.Just like people range in gender identity and expression, people range in sexuality from where their gender compass points, but to also how passionate and obsessed they are with sex, or love, or emotional intimacy.

What I'm saying is, there are lesbians and women who don't care hardly at all if at all about sex or hottness or prettyness in people.

And same with men.....believe it or not

In fact along ethnic lines there are boundaries, such as many folks believe that black and also hispanic women like to have sex more and like to 'get freaky' more than white women do and that isn't racist, it's very true from what I've seen from my homegirls. Alot of my black girlfriends both T and G are obsessed with sizing up guys and hooking up alot, and some of the hispanic girls just tend to flaunt themselves a little, and in their culture they don't mind having intercourse because they like more kids.

And my white ladyfriends just plain tend to not be so interested in sex and men.Either that or they keep it well under wraps for some cultural reason.

So it's okay to be who you are sexually and genderwise of course. And it's fine to feel attracted to people from a male perspective as a crossdresser while feeling like a non-****ty woman because from what I understand about CD people, they cherish their male side also even though they do the thing they do with woman's garb.

Some TS girls identify as straight and some as lesbians or even bi.And both TS girls with either sexual orientation might be more freaky or sexual than the next TS they are compared to.

I am definitely no prude, but since my transition to womanhood and the hormone and spiro regimen, I value my charactar as not ****ty or whorish,but not limited to having a good sexual time. I value my emotional connections more than casual or anonymous sex. So my sex life has slowed down since transition due to my woman's chemistry I believe.

I see this at my work everyday and the thing I want to do is ask where they got that or girl that is not very flattering on you but if............... I guess it is perspective and from my vantage point I'm more seeing it as a woman than a guy. Oooops, oh well. Hugs Keli

[SIZE=2]Me too Clara, but like Dee, what I think looks great on a woman echoes my own taste of what I'd like to wear myself. I used to like a lot of what my own wife wore, but now we're in our 60's, she's wearing what's age appropriate for her, and my tastes are stuck at what a 30 or 40 something would wear. That causes a problem when I pass comment on another outfit, whether it's on another woman, or a shop dummy! Do others have a bad reaction from your SOs when you pass a comment about someone else's outfit looking good?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Whenever I see a woman and think WOW she's hot it has nothing to do with how she fits the pretty mold but what she's wearing and how she presents herself. When I see these girls wearing droopy sweats that say "PINK" and a T shirt, I don't think so. As a guy would I look attractive in droopy sweats? Sometimes I think if she can make it work then maybe I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    The other day I didn't have to go to work so I took my daughter to a playground. There was only one other dad there otherwise lots of moms. I sat down and while my daughter was playing I was looking around. In a little while an extremely attractive young mom arrived. And the first thing I noticed was her clothes. And the first thing I thought was “Oh, I need to get something like this too. How is it going to look on me”, etc. Only then that regular male though arrived “she's hot”. I guess, there really is a girl inside of me.
    You know, it's funny I catch this thread tonight.. I was out with my family and my son at a restaurant today, and, yeah, as a guy I would generally find the more attractive woman and think to myself that 'Yeah, that one's really pretty..' and so on, but I was beside myself that I didn't notice attraction as much as I started picking out makeup styles, eye shadow, liner, lipstick, beautiful hair colors..

I ended up going out to Target right afterwards and poking around the makeup isle (of course in drab), and the nice girl at the checkout just looked up and smiled at me when I was cashing out.. three compacts of assorted shadows, some new eyeliner, a lip liner.. and you can never have enough disposable razors.. :P

Banned Read only
    Yeah, I quite often take notice of a woman's clothes, I probably most times notice if she's got a pretty face, then I check out if what she's wearing. There has been times when it has been simultaneous thought - she's hot/where did she get that.

Janie

I was hypnotized by a woman wearing a black dress and heels the other day because i just got a black dress and heels and want to walk correctly. I watched her walking both coming and going and I hope I learned enough to do the same. Just give it a little bounce, it seems.

Last night the wife and I where out at one of those all you can eat places, and I noticed a woman in a pretty red dress, a young girl in a white skirt and sweater, and an older lady in a pretty skirt and sweater outfit, all of them wearing heels, my first thought was wow, if that style of dress comes back in and more women start dressing like that, us CD'ers will have a lot easier time dressing up to go out, and not looking out of place! Oh and the young one was cute, the other two, just well dressed, but that made them stand out.
    Tina

Silver Member
    I just love looking at good looking women. When I say this I mean good looking in the sense of thier clothing and how they present themselves. Actually I think it is rare to see a woman dressed nicely in a skirt or dress anymore. Maybe I don't go to the right places but in general I think most women dress too casually. I think that a nicely dressed woman who presents her self in an attractive way is a sight that I always enjoy seeing. I envy thier good looks and wish that I could look and feel this way.

Both.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    I work with this lady who had a light blue sweatshirt the other day and I cannot really describe the neck but it looked like it had some sort of a built in scarf. I was so like "Oh my gyod, I want one!! She is a plus size woman, probably a 16, so I need to ask her where she got it cause I want! I LOVE pretty sweatshirts. That is my favorite non-sexy clothing iten

And yes while the man in me does think about what nasty things I would like to do, I am also thinking about her fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Marie View Post
    Don't know if this will work, but. . . .

Grace,
    Bobbi
    HAHAHAHAAHAH that is hilarious and true!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Former Member
    I normally see an attractive woman first, then check out what she is wearing.

I always notice a pretty young woman first then I am fascinated by what she wears. I do look at the clothes. I would say when I am at the beach I love the girls in their cute sundresses and pretty bathing suits.

emmi