Thread: How do we look/feel?

Banned Read only

How do we look/feel?

Girls, I always feel and look younger when fully dressed in front of a camera, mirror, etc........do most of you feel the same as I do?.......................

yes, I am 20 yrs younger when dressed mainly due to the wig. one of the attractions i guess ...

mitch

I used to, a few years ago. People still tell me that I don't look as old as I am, but now, when I look in the mirror, I do see signs that maybe I'm turning into what people refer to politely as "a hansom woman." That is, not bad for an old broad.

OK so since you brought it up...what my age????

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    As far as I'm concerned I've just celebrated the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday. I always feel about 21, psychologically, whatever I'm wearing, so that's good!

Physically though, after a hard week at work, I feel all of my 96 years . Then the weekend starts and I'm 21 again!!!

Sarah...

Banned Read only

o.k. sherry-stephanie

touche........how old do I look?????

When I don't look at me in the mirror, I always feel inside I am 18-25 years old, whether in drab or en femme.
    When I look at me in the mirror, I essentially try to think positive.

Kisses

Nadia

Well i just had my 21st birthday this week, so i guess i,m 21 [again]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I look with my eyes and feel with my fingers.

But seriously< I often look 15 or more years younger in my photographs (Not counting my Halloween Avitar) than my 59 years.

Yep, every time I get in front of the camera I think you are going to look real young this time.

But the camera don't seem to see it that way!

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

It's a combination of the wig and the relief of being able to dress

I have manged to lose as much as 13 years but most folks have said 10 years younger

Thats good enough for me
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Yep, crossdressing does make me feel younger. I guess I look better too than my drab old self!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I do feel and look younger when I'm dressed. I think it is partly the wig hiding the gray hair and the corset relieving the pain in my lower back. Makeup also hides the wrinkles.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Well, I would definitely have to say I feel a lot younger once I'm done up and fully dressed. Makes me feel really alive too. For a woman at 45, I do pretty well for myself

Zara

Even tho i am in My 60's, a lot of the comments I get is that people don't believe it. I guess the makeup and style of dress does make a difference..

I look younger for the simple reason,that when I'm dressed I have HAIR!!

Time and Tide Wait for No Woman (or Man come to that)

When I had my ear's pierced, my hair permed & dyed, I told my daughters that I was going to grow old disgracefully, and boy that is what I am doing!
    I very rarely think about my age. How old do I look to others? I have no idea, I've never asked. How old do I think I look? I am not sure. But I am having a wonderful time.

Here's to the next 66 years (Blast! I've just thought about my age)
    Love and everything, Lesley Ann

Banned Read only
    O.K., so how old am I???.........................Michelle

Michl41, dear there is something you do not ask or try to tell a woman and that is her age but as you are patently asking a few times I will veture a guess at 40(?), don't hate me, I really suck at this. I'm typically guessed to be ten years younger than I am and I come in at 59. They say the old 50 is todays 40 and dressed we usually can cut another 5-10 off. You look great and don't worry about what they think. Hugs Keli

Smiles come free

I don't know how much younger I look ... but I know how much younger I feel.

It's not the wig or the clothes (or not JUST the wig and the clothes) ... it's the smile.

I can't help smiling .. and that always makes one look younger.

Hugs

No. But I definitely feel sexier. As a guy, I'm average. As a girl, I can work it.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Being only 20, I don't really feel any younger when I dress, as I'm fairly young to start with.

I do feel lots sexier, though, I just love the curves, and especially when I've got a pair of hose to smooth out my legs. I can't see how my SO is attracted to me with all the hair I've got, I think it'd be disgusting.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

When u get over 60----

sometimes a wig and makeup aren't enough! My youthful looks r mostly smoke and mirrors! The only thing I have that's kind of young looking, is my figure! And even THAT gets a lot of help from corset, pads, etc!

What I have found out about CDing, is how young it keeps me feeling! Nothing else gets me nearly as excited or stimulated! And it helped me lose those extra pounds I put on after 45!

Maybe this is the secret to why women live longer than men?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!