Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed(I finally did it)

Underdressed(I finally did it)

OMG i finally actually did it :O

I woke up this morning thinking I shouldn't.I put on some female panties(my favorite one) and the rest of my drab male clothing.Did the rest of the stuff in the morning.I went into work just like normal,did my everyday normal thing
    but in saying that I felt very good and comfortable.I went through the day while talking to all the women at work saying in my head ''I wearing sexier panties then you are'' repeating the same phrase in my head on numerous occasions.I tried my best with the boss too and confidence was big for me here.

I have done similar things but never with people around or even my best friends.

I have underdressed in drab for a long time. However I have kept kicking it up a notch as Emeril says. I went shopping yesterday wearing Panty Hose, Bra, Ladies Jeans, Ladies Sweater, Leather ladies Loafers, Ankle Bracelet, I" Hoop Earings, and a lite Daytime Make up. However no wig. I have dressed like this for some time and find that I almost go unnoticed. Ocasionally someone will notice my anklet. Try it, it's a blast..........

Amy Rose has entered the building! You have broken through the first barrier and found out how much fun it is to do the underdressing thing. I simply love it when I can do it. I think it brings out my femme side even more when I'm underdressed!.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Lol true.
    I had a bit of a problem sticking with boy mode there.
    seemed like I was floating in and out.

underdressed

Good for you. Now you are hooked. Panties every day from now on. Welcome to the underdressed club. I under dress every day, today is only 16 degrees F so bra panties and pantyhose this morning. Enjoy your new experience.
    Last edited by bobbie anne; 10-27-2008 at 07:29 PM.

I underdress 24/7. Today is a pair of beige panties and a beige full slip tucked into my pants. Just remember, when you bend or crouch down, your panties may show!! Unless your like me.....and could care less who sees.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Rose View Post
    OMG i finally actually did it :O

I woke up this morning thinking I shouldn't.I put on some female panties....I went into work just like normal,did my everyday normal thing
    but in saying that I felt very good and comfortable.I went through the day while talking to all the women at work...and confidence was big for me here.
    Wearing "proper" undies is a great boost to self confidence

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    Amy You have... found out how much fun it is to do the underdressing thing. I simply love it when I can do it. I think it brings out my femme side even more when I'm underdressed!.
    You better believe it does. Helps with "attitude" ... That little unseen reminder I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Whee, super, Amy Rose!

It reminds me of the day ...I wore black lacy bra & panties under my business suit. It's a great feeling, isn't it, "I've got a secret, nyah nyah nyah."

Enjoy.

Katie B
    Just knowing about my "little" secret is sooooo much fun

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie anne View Post
    today is only 16 degrees ...
    I really didn't need to hear the temp on a Monday morning.

Ow Ow 16 degrees. BBBBBRRRRR
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Congratulations Amy, you have taken the first step on a very slippery path. You will find underdressing VERY addictive!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I always wear panties. Many days I'll wear matching bras and a cami. Wearing nylons and garter belt is always the ultimate.
    I find my feminine side, which is my true self, comes out and makes for a much more enjoyable day.
    On a cool day,like today, pantyhose are a must.

Amy Rose, Most of the time you will be wearing more feminine panties then the girls around you.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-27-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit button as multi posting is not allowed

good for you, I have worn panties for many years, 24/7 loving the comfort they give me.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Good for you Amy Rose I wore panties for the last few years then started wearing a bra now that was the best feeling.

Amy Rose,

I wear panties far more than male underwear, including to work, along with occasionally stockings and garters. Feels good, doesn't it? That "I'm wearing sexier panties than you are" thought is there. Most likely, I was.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Hi Amy
    The more you under dress the more you enjoy the feelings of what you are wearing and you will become much more confident with yourself .
    I under dress a lot and there are many times I am so comfortable and content that I don`t even think about what I am wearing under my male clothing , it is a great feeling !
    Tomara

Hi all - new here - been CD'ing since i was 12 with my older sister's things but still very much in the closet. Now 46, married, wife has no idea. I once wore some very sexy red lace and nylon panties (my fave's of my wife's) to work about 2 yrs ago. Was the only time I did it - wife and kids were away for a few days visiting her mom. It was so great. I felt so sexy and horny all day. But I was scared as hell. I was "sure" everyone knew (even tho I knew there was no way they could know).

I'm also new to this site. It has spurred me on to doing a bit of underdressing too...in panties for the 4th day in a row. I've done it before a few times in the past, even wearing them while doing a speech or two to large audiences. I agree, it tends to bring out the feminine side.

Wow, your going to have a lot of fun now.

Keep up the good work, hose of some sorts should come next, you can really feel them all day which gives you a nice reminder of what you have on under your male work clothes.

Panties are a must!! I used to wear pantyhose and women's loafers. Couple of times I wore a camie. I used to have to wear a suit. No pantyhose in the summer but women's socks were a must.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm about to pick up my daughter from work. I have pantyhose under my pants. she does not know about Stacey.

I wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose when I have the time in the morning. I'd love to add a bra, but I can always see the straps on a GG, and I assume the reverse would be true. I don't really care that much about being outed, but it would be a distraction, and I want people to pay attention to what I'm saying, not what I'm wearing.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

good for you

Hi Amy, i allso remember my first time with a pantie on at work, it was very exiting and lovely. That was about 2 years ago and now i use panties 24/7 and i still get the same idea in my head that i have prettier panties than the ladies i talk to.
    hugs from jane.

Hi Amy,
    Congrats, I am more underdressed than usual bra, slip, panties & thigh highs since it is getting cold no one can tell

Hi all, been under-dressing for a few years, but the one that comes to mine is
    the company x-mas party two years ago at the Wynn in Vegas. Had to wear
    a suit, but under was a garter belt with nylons, a very sexy lace panty, a
    lace tight fitting camie, I felt GREAT the whole evening, I only wish I could have gotten away with wearing my heals, so much fun!! Couldn't wait to get
    back to my room and get that suit off, but I took it off slowly just for more fun

Tonya

I tried underdressing in the winter by wearing thigh highs. I thought they would help keep me warm (I work outside). Unfortunately they made me colder. That was the end of my underdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2222 View Post
    I tried underdressing in the winter by wearing thigh highs. I thought they would help keep me warm (I work outside). Unfortunately they made me colder. That was the end of my underdressing.
    Fishnet stockings keep my legs much warmer in winter than just my pants.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.