View Poll Results: As a TGirl do you lie about your age ?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • As a TGirl I look much older than my male self does

1 0.55%
  • As a TGirl I look a little older than my male self does

7 3.85%
  • I dress my age

42 23.08%
  • As a TGirl I look a little younger than my male self does

57 31.32%
  • I look 10 yrs younger ...

42 23.08%
  • I look 20 yrs younger ...

10 5.49%
  • I look 30 yrs younger ...

3 1.65%
  • I look 40 yrs younger ...

0 0%
  • I look 50 yrs younger ...

4 2.20%
  • I don’t care at all

16 8.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a TGirl, how are you old ?

As a TGirl, how are you old ?

Everybody know the very good advice : "Dress your age".
    However I observe that this great advice seems to work better for others than for themselves.

Moreover, it is known that some GGs use to lie about their age....
    Do TGirls lie about their age too ?

Please enjoy the poll !

Nadia

« тнε тεмртяεss »
    Umm...I see no poll O_o

At least at present, my girl age gets to be frozen in time, and as a woman, I look about ten years younger than I do as a man. Marla doesn't age much, at least for now, due to the wonders of makeup, and the fact that she doesn't have to spend any time mining for gray hairs.

I don't go out of my way to make this happen, it just does. And in my opinion, it's a wonderful side benefit to my time spent as a woman. I don't mind it a bit!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Unfortunately, Even with make up, I look right around that certain age. Choices in lifestyle catch up to us all. As far as the "age" I "dress", as long as it is stylish and not frumpy or matronly I tend to dress my age.

I want to believe that my Tgirl presence makes me look younger than my actual age (63) but I still need a lot of practice with makeup to cover my pockmarked face. As far as revealing my age as a Tgirl I reserve the right to tell the truth or I'll simply say "A Lady Never Tells Her Age".
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Great poll, and yes "all" girls lie about their age!!!!!!...Michelle

Dressing Your Age

I voted a little younger than my male age. I also tend to dress my age, although I have been tempted to buy some really young styles, but then I fear I might look like 'mutton dressed as lamb'. Although I do buy rather sexy lingerie!
    Best wishes, Lesley Ann

i am 35 forever . i tend to try and dress my age too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I look a bit younger in girl mode and I definately dress my age (no Wet Seal or Forever 21 shopping here). Although I'm 41, the elements of style and accessorizing that I accomplish can easily be looks worn by gg's anywhere from 30 into their 50's. I therefore believe my attention to detail helps me look younger.

BTW, there's a great magazine out there called More which is geared towards women in and about middle age. The captions on the Sept. issue include "your best look over 40", "age appropriate fashion solutions", "bold bags, sexy shoes" and my fav, "our thanx to Spanx"!!! This publication contains everything from fashion to makeup to all-important skincare (and more), all of which I can relate to so much more than magazines which focus on the younger set.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I don,t dress to any particular age, i just dress as i like
    As Debs i,m about 10 years younger than "him", but he never acts his age anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mykhelee View Post
    Unfortunately, Even with make up, I look right around that certain age. Choices in lifestyle catch up to us all. As far as the "age" I "dress", as long as it is stylish and not frumpy or matronly I tend to dress my age.
    HI im simone, and agree with you as we shold dress our age, im in my 50s and wear skirts at the knee or lower.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    The whole 'dress your age' notion is ageism.
    A bad form of bigotry deeply embeded in our society that should be opposed every bit as much as racism, ablism, sizism and sexism.

Sure it might help us 'pass' by blending in but at what cost! At the cost of our freedom and virtue.

Whats the point of struggling to 'wear what we want to wear' by wearing womens clothes only to not be able to 'wear what we want to wear' if those clothes are only cosidered 'appropriate' to certain age groups by the ageists in society.

No-one should 'dress their age'. They should dress how they feel like dressing!

We should have a society of free expression not one ruled by fashion fascists.

Insisting certain clothes should not be warn by certain people? Thats something the Taliban are fond of.

I think I dress my age but I agree with Batty in that we should not be limited in expression.Yes I catch myself lying about age every now and then,its really not fair to others,I wouldn't want to be lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I don,t dress to any particular age, i just dress as i like
    As Debs i,m about 10 years younger than "him", but he never acts his age anyway
    hi deborah, im simone, wow great hair and makeup hun, you look wonderful

great dress love pink!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-28-2008 at 10:13 AM. Reason: merged consecutive post

20 years younger

I went for 20 yrs younger. You girls be the judge. check out my photostream. I am currently 60 so I am shooting for forty. Please be kind Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    As a male, people usually think I am about 4 years older than my actual age. I've even heard 10 years older. I think alot of it has to do with the tired and worn look on my face.
    I personally think I look younger dressed up, probably because my facial expressions tend to look more pleasant.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Too old to lie!

When u get over 60, it doesn't matter much what age u give! You're simply"old" in any case!

As a closet dresser, I have the advantage of being able to dress in anything, of any age, whenever the whim strikes me. I have some pics where I appear to be a young teen. Altho recently, ( as u can see from my avatar), I'm trying to "grow up"!
    OOPS! I changed avatars!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-27-2008 at 10:57 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've been told I look about ten years younger en femme but I feel about twenty years younger.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Banned Read only
    As a T-girl there is not a male self like CD's have. You're talking about CD's with your poll not T-girls

T-girls are TS,femmequeens,and ********.

Dang it, why didn't my new photo show up??! I deleted this one and uploaded a new pic of me.Dang!

Im 32 years old... and dress like a 32 years old woman or older,, as a male I dress like a 32 yearling or younger..
    tina.

Banned Read only
    When I slip into a dress or a skirt I look about 50 years younger.
    Oh yeah, you f***kin' wish Miss!

Love

Avril

Former Member
    I'd say maybe 10 years younger. It's amazing what a wig and makeup will do! I dress like a woman my age most of the time. I must admit that sometimes I just can't resist wearing a mini skirt.
    Last edited by Samantha43; 10-27-2008 at 12:34 PM.

I am 52 and am not a passable cross dresser so I don't have to worry about how old I look , but I love trendy styles of clothing and lingerie.
    If I was passable I would dress age appropriate.
    Tomara

I dress my age or a little younger. I definitely feel younger when I dress.

Banned Read only
    I dress my age or younger.

I am 24.

I like young girl stuff kind of, such as Bratz doll stuff because I never got to have much of that as a child.

you know...the dolls that look like hookers or Trannies with sugardaddies or something.Hehe