View Poll Results: As a TGirl do you lie about your age ?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • As a TGirl I look much older than my male self does

1 0.55%
  • As a TGirl I look a little older than my male self does

7 3.85%
  • I dress my age

42 23.08%
  • As a TGirl I look a little younger than my male self does

57 31.32%
  • I look 10 yrs younger ...

42 23.08%
  • I look 20 yrs younger ...

10 5.49%
  • I look 30 yrs younger ...

3 1.65%
  • I look 40 yrs younger ...

0 0%
  • I look 50 yrs younger ...

4 2.20%
  • I don’t care at all

16 8.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As a TGirl, how are you old ?

I prefer to dress as a teenager which is considerably younger that my male persona (Hey! It's my fantasy).

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I had to put 10 years younger...That I "look" 10 years younger as Kendra than her "Evil ( and much older looking ) twin....Those who have met both have attested to this "fact"...I'm not going to complain..I like being thought of looking younger...Amazing what a bit of makeup and hair can do... My avi shows me dressing my age..( well, closer to my age ) But I've been known to wear a short, tight, denim skirt and top and pretend I was a "thirty something" soccer mom... [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    As I am a CD and therefore not bound by reality I tend to be any age my fantasy wants to be that day. But it is usually mid 30s. Even with my imagination and slightly squinted eyes I couldn't stretch it much further when I look in a mirror.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I dress my age. I like to feel comfortable when en femme. I also dress fairly conservative. Definatly clothes I would normal wear if I was a GG.

Stacey

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Theres only a few girls who really know my age , but let me put it like this ....
    Many a good tune can be played on an old fiddle

I love to dress early to mid 30,s a bit smart , a bit tarty ..... more than the age thing tho , I,ve come to think I make a better girl than a man ....athough my wife sternly disagrees.
    Last edited by Shelly67; 10-27-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Gold Member
    Mother Theresa is a young woman compared to how old I feel at the moment.
    But yeah for whatever GD reason, Erin looks older than "him".
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    If I lie about my age, than how old am I?.....................................Miss M

As a man I look about 10 years younger (mid twenties) than my real age. So as a woman I also dress as in mid twenties.
    Clara

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No one's answering?

Quote Originally Posted by Michl41 View Post
    If I lie about my age, than how old am I?.....................................Miss M
    U look very much like my last date. Who SAID she was 50!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    I dress my age or younger.
    I am 24.
    I like young girl stuff kind of, such as Bratz doll stuff because I never got to have much of that as a child.
    you know...the dolls that look like hookers or Trannies with sugardaddies or something.Hehe
    I always thot youth was wasted on the young! Thanks for proving me wrong, Tessa! U go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    I prefer to dress as a teenager which is considerably younger that my male persona (Hey! It's my fantasy).
    I agree entirely Deanna! And I resemble that remark!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Its hard enough to even look like a woman my age, let alone my fantasy of what I would like to look like. Come to think of it, I think I have a fantasy of what I really look like as a male.

DanaNewGirl

Dressing younger than I am to me implies dressing sexy, and that's something I just am not confident about pulling off. One of my girlfriends tells me I do it well, but I prefer to dress my age and do that casually. Just me!
    "...we're not screwed up, we're just programmed to think we are..."

Wow ! Doc !

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U look very much like my last date. Who SAID she was 50!
    Hi Doc,
    I didn't know you dated trannies !!

Sorry, Sherry, couldn't resist to this one !
    I can never resist to make a joke what I believe it might be fun !

Blushing Nadia

Silver Member
    I am 60 and I have been told that I look younger than that by members of this site and others too. Of course this makes me feel good. I tend to dress younger than I am up to a certain point. I try to look more like 40 than 60. This is how old I feel anyway so why not.

When guys pick up on me most all have thought that I was about 22 or 23 and they are all shocked to know that I am actually 36!

Quote Originally Posted by mykhelee View Post
    Unfortunately, Even with make up, I look right around that certain age. Choices in lifestyle catch up to us all. As far as the "age" I "dress", as long as it is stylish and not frumpy or matronly I tend to dress my age.
    now I know who you remind me of, Charlie & Alan's mom, Evelyn from two & a half men! take no offense, please. older woman & yes it shows but very stylish. I watch it with my GF & say thing like "gawd, I'd love to have that outfit but I could never make it look that good"

Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    The whole 'dress your age' notion is ageism.
    A bad form of bigotry deeply embeded in our society that should be opposed every bit as much as racism, ablism, sizism and sexism.

Sure it might help us 'pass' by blending in but at what cost! At the cost of our freedom and virtue.

Whats the point of struggling to 'wear what we want to wear' by wearing womens clothes only to not be able to 'wear what we want to wear' if those clothes are only cosidered 'appropriate' to certain age groups by the ageists in society.

No-one should 'dress their age'. They should dress how they feel like dressing!

We should have a society of free expression not one ruled by fashion fascists.

Insisting certain clothes should not be warn by certain people? Thats something the Taliban are fond of.
    Batty, I often read your posts, mostly appreciating and always respecting your opinions. You express yourself well.

That said, I think more emphasis in your comment above should be placed on the blending thing, not as ageism but simply survival in what can be a very cruel world for those who are tg. I don't feel any loss in my freedom by striving to blend in with the masses, let alone losing any virtue whatsoever.

I choose to dress closer to my age for a number of reasons. I truly like the styles. I have developed a look for Sara which would be no different if I had the ability to be full time, more of a casual-chic look rather than simply casual.

This is me, my being, which means I don't even own a mini-skirt to wear behind closed doors, let alone out and about. ZERO desire there. This doesn't mean I don't have a fun, young-ish and sassy dress lined up for the upcoming holidays...I do!!! But as fun as this will be, i won't be breaking out that particular dress for a trip to Target, no more than a gg wouldn't be likely to do the same thing.

The bottom line for me is blendability and embracing the 40-something woman I am. I don't believe this is ageism.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I dress my age but ocassinally women think I'm younger than I look

Hi gang I am 67 I have won more drinks in bars when I am dressed.I have just come back from Fantize Fair in Key West an was hit on and got more drinks then I needed . I bet them that they can't guess my age with in 5 yrs. My GG has versed me in how to put on make up and a big thing your hair. Get a a very good wig and learn how to comb it and style. Think about it you will always see a real GG working her hair. I have been told that I look 50 what a great thing for some one to say to you. :

Straight, yet curvy
    I still get asked for my ID once in a while (in drab) and I look younger enfemme, so I figure I can pull off early to mid 20's.

Is it still ok to wear a denim micro-mini in your mid 20's? I hope so...

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I guess because I'm truly blessed with a baby face I get carded still to this day. Makeup has the most to do with it as it takes a lot of years off of my manly appearance lol.
    I dont purposelly "lie" about my age, but the way I look has people assuming before I have to say anything and then its an absolute shock for them to hear how old I really am... sometimes even moreso when I tell them I'm a guy
    Fun times to be sure
    *hugs*

Zara