Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who do some of us want to be woman?

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

who do some of us want to be woman?

Many of the t girls I chat with want to be woman (I do). At least to live mostly as women. Yet we know that woman have a much more difficult time in life for many issues such as rearing children and securing a fair paying job. Given those challanges who do some of us still wish we were woman. What do you think girls?

I don't call my crossdressing the best of both genders for nothing.... All the advantages of being male and none of the disadvantages of living female!! imho...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't call my crossdressing the best of both genders for nothing.... All the advantages of being male and none of the disadvantages of living female!! imho...
    I agree with you 100%
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    Yet we know that woman have a much more difficult time in life for many issues such as rearing children and securing a fair paying job. Given those challanges who do some of us still wish we were woman. What do you think girls?
    I wished I was born a girl. Now, being a third time TGirl is enough for being a very happy T Girl.

If I were born a girl, I would probably not have had children. And I can't see why I would have accepted a badly paying job. Remember that, when I initiated my job career, there were not yet economic difficulties and it was easy to find a good job.

Moreover as a woman I would probably have been clever enough to date a generous man .... like myself to avoid any money problem.

Kisses

Nadia

When I'm dressed as Alice, I'm a woman. The rest of the time I'm not.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    This is my biggest point of countering the "lifestyle choice" some people think being trans is. In all reality, what male, in his right, sober, well advised state of mind would willingly want to be a woman? Pay cuts, harder to find jobs, getting hassled by alot of people, being treated like a piece of meat, and the glass ceiling.
    But, at least I could be who I am. And as long as I am my own self, I could care less what others think.

..... who do some of us still wish we were woman. What do you think girls?

I do wish I was, however, don't ask me why, I'm still trying to figure that out.,
    I know all the reasons why NOT, but that doesn't stop me from wishing. Will it ever happen? .... Not in this life, and I know that.

So, the wish is there, but I'm not gonna "stress" over the fact that it's only a wish and not a reality.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Banned Read only
    Where do you get off thinking guys have it easier?!?!?

Women got it waaaaay easier.

You realize how easy it is for me to manipulate men now that I'm a woman?

I can easily con a boy into giving me money by just talking and acting cute.

And being a girl you get most things for free when a man's around and you don't necessarily have to give them what they want in return!

WTF was you thinking gurl?

Quote Originally Posted by suzypier View Post
    I agree with you 100%
    Ditto to that. I love my girl side but also really enjoy being a guy. I can be whichever I want. Billie Jean

I'm thinking that if I were 24/7 and someone treated me like they do to GG's (Which is completely WRONG IMHO) then I'd know how to recognize that, not tolerate it...

And of course like she said, it would be easy to manipulate a guy - a GG friend taught me how she does it...and she does it well if she has to but not unless....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I am confusted.

I wish I was a woman but do not like men and would not want to be a lesbian.

Guess that is why they call it gender confusion.

At my age it is too late for those changes but if I could be 20, I would be a woman, no doubt an Japanese woman and apply to be a Geisha. I love music, dance art and to entertain and help people so it would be me.

I love my job, business and taking charge. If I were a woman 24/7 and ran my business I would just be known as a c**t. There is no joy in that. Better to split the two.
    Charlie

Nope, think I'll pass on that much like I did my original plan to transition some 35 years ago. The things you mention as being difficult for them , they actually take in stride by virtue of who they are and they take on and deal with the feelings directly. I honestly don't think I could "cut the mustard" with that which is why I need my guy side as a safe haven when the going gets tough.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Many of the t girls I chat with want to be woman
    I don't think it's 'want', more 'need'? It's just the way we were made.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Sometimes i want to be a woman full time, sometimes i,m happy the way i am.
    I,ll just stick with who i am for now and see if these feelings get stronger

Gold Member
    In a perfect world yes I would be female.
    I just don't relate to men well. I feel better about myself en femme. I am not much of a man anyways...

You know what? I could explain this but I imagine this thread is going to turn into one of those "who the *real* TS are" or about who should or shouldn't be TS or woman or whatever...

If there was a solid reason as to why some MTF gender folks want to be women then it would be easy. I see some really pretty TS who are men or drag queens in women's bodies but that doesn't concern me, it is about -

How do you want to live your life?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't believe that I want to be female genetically, I enjoy being male. Would I dress as a woman on a daily basis if I could, yes. Don't ask me to explain, it just makes my head hurt.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Maybe u should rephrase the question!?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    Where do you get off thinking guys have it easier?!?!?
    Women got it waaaaay easier.

And being a girl you get most things for free when a man's around and you don't necessarily have to give them what they want in return!

After reading Tessa's answer!

Maybe u should have asked, " Who would rather be a homely woman, rather than an unattractive man"?

Even as a CD, I have a difficult time understanding why anyone would choose to be a woman, given those choices!

I think a great many of us would pick being a young, hot woman. If that was the option in your question!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There have been times I thought I'd like to be fully female so I could wear all my sexy clothes whenever I wanted, but when I think of everything else that goes with it....I'll stay a guy and just put on the clothes when the mood strikes me, thank you very much.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

When I was a child, I never "wished" I was a girl, I never even thought about it. I had too much fun playing with my toys (train sets and toy soldiers). I did start CD'ing at 7, but that was just the fasination of dressing as a girl.

It wasn't untill I was in my 20's and 30's before I started wishing I had been born a female. Not only did I like the nicer cloths, but I liked the way females were treated (at least by my rose colored glasses). As a male I was so emotionaly strapped, women could express themselves so much easier emotionaly and physically (cloths and expression wise).

I also want people to feel safe around me without any fear of threat. Being a male, you have to prove that you are safe before females begin to trust you. I am someone who perfers to be in the supporting role rather than the lead role. Even though women have more options nowadays, its easier to be in the supporting role as a female. Males are expected to be in the lead and that's just not me. I perfer to stand back and view the whole and try to find ways where I could help. I want to give of myself to others.

Mostly, I feel at home when I see myself as a female.

I will make do being a male, but I am not comfortable in that role and the expectations that go with it. I don't really see myself as being female on the inside (I hope that I am), mostly I just want to be like a female and to be able to identify with females, even though I am not one.

Can any of you GG's or TS's anoint me as an honorary female?
    Last edited by Jonianne; 10-28-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post

Real women don't need to manipulate men. They are honest, have self-respect, and have the emotional maturity to either provide for themselves or be in an equal partnership with a man.

And if they are easily manipulated as boys, with time men learn not to be so easily manipulated. So the game you speak of is short lived. It is a luxury for the young and the foolish.
    Reine

Oh, I wish I was, I wish I was, I wish I was a girl, woman, female and all that comes with it. ta da! hmmm. Still didn't happen. Sigh...Joni

Aspiring Member
    I do think this world and being socialized as a male made me into the male I am today. That is why I too feel like coming back home if I have not dressed in a while and finally get to do so. It is like that is the real me, all this other is something that has been put into me by society.

Left to my own reality without all of these social trappings of being male I feel as though I would have naturally oriented towards the femmine. Not effeminate, but feminne, because I know plenty of effeminate men and that is just not me. People around me feel as though I am all masculine acting, which is the freaky part because in my mind I am relating to them as feminne. I've had people tell me out of the blue I'd make a terrible girl, then at other times have been ma'amed in drab.

There are times when I want to be physiologically female, but not all the time. Most of the time I wish I could just present as female gender but not physical then other times I want to present all the way. Not as another person but as me if I would have got that X c'some. The female version of what is , now , a male me.

If, when dealing with others , co-workers ,etc, that I allow myself in my own mind to present as the female side I have a much more pleasant, confident outlook & demeanor. Things are not nearly as awkward. I just wish I could wear the clothes and give it to 'em totally instead of only in my own mind.

I would have been happier as a girl from birth. Anyone can try to cloud the beauty of it by highlighting the puberty, periods, pregnancy, job equallity, respect, and so on. But to me, if thats who I was from birth, homely or pretty, I'd take that over who I am anyday. I mean, if thats what you expect from birth, how can that be considered a hinderance?

I hate being male. I am not a male. Males are take charge, aggressive humans. I am passive, submissive, and have not been able to seduce a woman as a man would ever. I dream of being a girl, I wish I was a girl, and if ever in the right situation financially, I will become a girl. But I wont transition half assed, it will be everything, hormones, voice femminization, srs, ffs, the works.

ME; I WANT TO BE A WOMAN AND IF I WERE 25 YEARS YOUNGER I WOULD GO THE "NINE YARDS" TO ACCOMPLISH THAT GOAL. WHENEVER I AM DRESSED I AM THAT WOMAN THAT I DREAM ABOUT!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"